Thread: identical twins & identical triplets 5 under 5

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Default identical twins & identical triplets 5 under 5

WCCO) Cadott, Wis. Meet the Rowe Family. There are parents with 3-year-old identical twins Haylee and Lexy and 9-month-old identical triplets, Nick, Tyler and Jacob.

Their life puts busy into perspective. There's always somebody who needs something ...
    The odds of having identical twins and identical triplets without the help of fertility drugs are about one in 15 million :eek: .... no more multiples...Dad had a vasectomy after the boys were born.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
    gee I thought I was busy
    Last edited by {sarah}; October 20th, 2006 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Removed link

Here is the full article

(WCCO) Cadott, Wis. Meet the Rowe Family. There are parents Matt and Christine, 3-year-old identical twins Haylee and Lexy and 9-month-old identical triplets, Nick, Tyler and Jacob.

Their life puts busy into perspective. There's always somebody who needs something, but it is never too much for Matt and Christine Rowe. Christine Rowe said she can't imagine her life any other way.

"I don't know how I enjoyed anything before I had them," she said.

After the girls, parents Matt and Christine Rowe decided to have one more baby.

"All I want to hear today is that there's one baby in there," Christine Rowe said.

Not just one, but three.

"It's not a bad thing, but you’re sometimes, you're like 'I wonder why,'" Matt Rowe said.

Christine Rowe is a stay-at-home mom and has figured out the shortcuts, tricks and tactics to make life manageable. She uses different colored markers on the toenails of the boys to easily identify them. Blue is for Nick, orange is for Tyler and Jacob is green.

She mixes baby formula by the gallon, plans meals weeks in advance and the babies share the same bottles and spoons.

"You've just got to get it done," Christine Rowe said.

At the ages of 25 and 27, Matt and Christine Rowe have not had a date since the boys were born. They have no nearby relatives, so there is nothing on the calendar.

The odds of having identical twins and identical triplets without the help of fertility drugs are about one in 15 million and the one thing the Rowes are sure of is no more multiples. Matt Rowe had a vasectomy after the boys were born.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

OMG. What busy parent's they would be.

Good luck to them. Hope they have grown some extra arms

Wow! I couldn't imagine! But I guess you go with the flow and do whatever needs to be done!

Good luck to them

Sarah - thanks sorry I didn't know if we allowed to post the whole copy of the article being copyrighted but I also thought some people might like to see the cute video of them all - google them maybe since we can't post links even not written as a direct link.
    Last edited by Baby~amore`; October 20th, 2006 at 10:38 AM.

motherduck Guest

Here I am wondering how I'm going to go with the twins when they arrive.

One advantage is your 14yr old Motherduck even our 13yr son was quite happy to change nappies and we never ever even asked him to he just decided he could and does.

Aww how cute are they. What a busy mum she is. I just googled Rowe Family Triplets

No fair girls, my boys don't do nappies.... Actually here have been a few rare occasions where they will remove a wet one, but that's where it ends.

Trish maybe because Tehya is a girl - I love her new ticker photo she is a cutie.

And i thought my life was busy with 3 under 3... i take my hat off to that crazy couple!!

Yeah maybe Trish. Thanks for the comment on Tehya's pic, I'll have to agree with you there

Your boys look like they are growing nicely. Very sweet pic of them too

After I posted I realised I should have said 5 under 3.