Thread: My twins hate each other

Default My twins

Last edited by chorkette; February 2nd, 2010 at 10:53 AM.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I am sorry I don't know my boys are too young but I wanted to say it could just be a brother sister thing and nothing to do with twinness.I hope you find answers if that is what you want.

A lot of children fight bitterly as preschoolers/toddlers competing for mum's attention.

chriscoop Guest

Sorry my twins are too young too. They laugh together, but I noticed they already fight for toys. I pray it doesn't get worse.

Hope someone can help you

i would've thought your twins would be too young for kinder (unless it 3yo kinder?) I have a son born 1/7/03, and he cant go to 4yo kinder until next year, when he will be 4.6yo...

Last edited by chorkette; February 2nd, 2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: .....

momof2 Guest

Default sorry to hear that

I have a boy and girl twins and they still fight. They will be 8 this year and it does not get better. They scream at each other constantly and physically fight, but yet they still sleep together. There will still be some kind of bond between them, but I was told by child psychologists' that it is normal, they are fighting for individulality. so I hope it get better for my sake and I wish you luck. Your kids are 3, you still have a long road ahead of you..

MBP_Mum Guest

I am sure they don't hate each other, maybe just a phase they are going through. All kids fight doesn't matter what age.

How are they now that they are a couple of years older?

CathieW Guest

hey,
    I believe it's the 3 year old thing, I have a 3 year old girl and she is into eveything, it's not the terrible 2's it's the terrible 3's. My twins are 5 months and they never look at each other. They look past each other, everytime I walk into the room or when there sisiter walks in they smile and laugh.
    Cathie