Thread: Out and about with 2

Stacey Guest

Default Out and about with 2

Hello,

I have a 7 month old and am employing a friend with a 1 year old disable child and we are looking at prams that will hold both of them.

Does any one have any suggestions on a good pram that will have the capacity to hold both children for a number of years ?

We do not like the twin side prams too wide ... was looking at the fitness sport with attachable toddler seat ....

Thanks
    Stacey

HI Stacey
    I have a Stadium Tandem light limo pram made by Baby love. The rear seat is higher than the front, which means the child in the back can still see and both seats do recline, plus it has a basket underneath. I really like it, it folds up very compact, is no bigger than most single prams. You can get around in the shops, without knocking too much stuff off the shelves LOL. I have had 4 kids and I swear I will never pass my pram drinving license! I brought mine from a shop called Baby mode in Epping VIC. But I am sure they sell them elsewhere. I am not sure which state you're in, but I know that Baby love have a factory in VIc I think in Ferntree Gully or near there.

I didn't go for the toddler seat cos it can be a little cramped in some of them, and also I worry about the 3 wheelers with toddler seats as some are not very stable and it wouldn't take much to tip it if the kid on top tried to climb out. There were quite a few around when I brought mine and not much difference in design features, mine was new approx $300.

I had a newborn and an 18mth, so now they are 2 and a half and 9 mths and they both love it.
    Hope this helps you.
    Best wishes Michelle

Stacey Guest

Thanks Mitchelle

I am leaning towards your suggestion now, thou the 3 wheel dual does have 4 wheels but yes think your suggestion will work better thanks again