Thread: toilet training two

Default toilet training two

ok girls need help here
    DS is ready and will sit on toilet/potty and pee like a trooper
    but DD sits and sits and still nothing - not even a drop. Mind you when DS says he wants to go, DD runs and blocks the door so she is first. She also undresses to go, so 20 mins later, I am still sitting there, and then I have to dress them again. I hate this allready
    We have tried bribery, getting her to sit on the potty watching telly (for 1 1/2 hours) and still nothing.
    Any ideas
    Odette

juzzy7 Guest

Sounds like DD isn't quite ready yet. We had the same problem, Haylee was TT easily whereas Tianna hadn't quite got it. Haylee taught her.

I don't have any suggestions as we had 2 girls but best of luck & hope DD clicks onto it soon.

Yup we too had the same problem, Lakeisha was completely toilet trained and Tahlia just wasnt ready, it took a few months for her to be ready, and then when she started Lakeisha, went back to peeing [email protected]!!

The only advice is, distract her so its just you and DS going, and she doesnt know til you come back, just until she's ready. Good luck, yet another little frustration in your day!!!

ok update time
    DD is now fully toilet trained except number twos which she waits till i put a pull up or nappy on to do, and now DS doesn't want to go to the toilet as he wants to play instead!!!
    GRR they change so quickly. Now now efforts back to DS
    I am on a mission - plus would love the $40 week saving from nappies in my pocket. DS is too big for normal nappies and is in drynights - he is a big boy - 22 kg and big and tall!!
    so yeah that is where we are up to
    take care
    odette