Thread: twin program tonight

linny Guest

Default twin program tonight

Hi girls,

Not sure if anyone interested but thought i would let you know that on the National Geographic channel on foxtel tonight they are having a doco on multiples pregnancies in the the womb.It all done using 4D u/s equipment and looks quite interesting.Anyway just wanted to spread the word.Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Linny, thanks for the info... am wondering if someone can tell me what the name of the docco is?

what time is it on?

linny Guest

Sorry girls i didnt give much info to you all did i?im hoping you all found it sorry again.it was on at 7.30 and called In The Womb im hoping they repeat it it was amazing footage.

there's another thread in the TV part of the forum about this and the two other In The Womb shows that were on Nat Geo over the weekend. i've recorded all three if anyone wants a copy.

chriscoop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by briggsy's girl View Post
    there's another thread in the TV part of the forum about this and the two other In The Womb shows that were on Nat Geo over the weekend. i've recorded all three if anyone wants a copy.
    Hi Briggsby,

I hope your next IUI works out well and a little one comes in your life soon

linny Guest

Briggsy,
    I hope your iui works for you good luck and take care xxx

thanks ladies!