Thread: Twins and O pain

Default Twins and O pain

This has been running through my head all day. I had 5 days worth of O pain which was quite sharp on some occasions. I'd usually only have 3 days of a dull aching.

My question to those who have fraternal twins is:

Did you have stronger pain than normal when you Ovulated and conceived your twins?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search but got no results.

I'm so excited to get a BFP but can't stop thinking about this.

TIA!

Eek!

To me I felt no different at the start of this pregnancy than I did with my first

Sam - The month which I conceived my twins I had extremely painfull O pains on my right hand side for 3 days continually with very little EWCM, the next week I had another pain on my left side which only lasted for one day and I saw some EWCM, I didn`t think anything of it, looking back now it seems I may have released 2 eggs one week apart of each other for me to conceive the twins.

Good Luck

I had something similar to deejoy, I think that I conceived my twins 2 days apart. I still have the chart from when I concieved my twins, there is the link in my sigi. I put it there this morning to compare my last BFP chart and this months lol. I had a lot of O pain this month too.

good luck, will be intresting to hear what happens.

Carmen

I'd forgotten to reply to this one! There is only one bubba and the OB had a good chuckle at me when I told him to have a harder look when he said there was only one.