Thread: What age gap did you have between your twins and another baby?

Default What age gap did you have between your twins and another baby?

Hi Twin Mummies.

I have twins who have just turned two in June. I am thinking about maybe trying for another baby soon but I am still second guessing myself that I will be ready for another one.

I really would love to have another baby, I have a real longing to do it all again so I know that my mind is made up about having another child but I just don't know when. I am thinking maybe in the next few months to try and then a baby would be born after my twins are 3.

I am just scared that I won't be able to cope. The twins take up so much of my energy and I don't know if I am crazy for considering another baby?

How long have other people left it before having another baby and what were your experiences?

Thanks for reading!

No advice but YAY!!!!!!!!!! you will be fine! You cope amazingly well with the twins so much better than I do with my 2 rugrats! Plus I will always be around to help

i have a 7 year gap between my twins and our singleton- i was a chicken! LOL
    how much easier is one baby at a time!!

rhyb Guest

I had 18 months between DS and my DDs and when this baby is born DS will be almost 3 and DDs will be 16 months.
    HTH

Thanks for your replies ladies.

Rhyb - Wow you are going to be busy mumma!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Amber - I know you will be around hunny!! I kinda can't wait for a new baby but am really scared too!!

My twins will be 2 in september and our 6th Bubba is due in December. I can't wait to just have one baby how easy is that going to be.

Have a 6yr 8month gap. Our twins were a nightmare as babies/toddlers so had to prepare for 2 again kwim? Thank god it was a singleton.