Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did you feel twins kicking?

chriscoop Guest

Default When did you feel twins kicking?

Hi I am 17 weeks pregnant with twins and I can't feel them yet. Is it normal? I am a bit worried.

Thank you for reply
    Chriscoop

Melmac Guest

Default Kicking bubs

It will not be long and believe me when it starts it NEVER stops. One of the most amazing, weird and sometimes quite funny experiences. I don't remember it being so obvious with my first. I certainly didn't have comments from people in shops telling me they could see the action going on in there. The bigger they get the more your belly looks like there are two little creatures having a game of football in there.

Hi

I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins and I suppose I am lucky to have already felt them move. Mainly just faint bubble type feelings from inside but definate movements. I felt my first DD at 18weeks so I suppose that two would be felt earlier.

Is this your first pregnancy? I know with my first I felt things but didnt consider it as movement until I felt a big kick.

Dont stress you will be fine.

Love Kel

chriscoop Guest

Hi! Yes it is my first pregnancy. I am worried and couldn't sleep last night. 8-[

Honestly, dont be worried. I didnt have any idea what to expect when pregnant with DD but as I have felt it all before I know what it feels like.

Everything will be great. And like Melmac said , once it starts it never stops so enjoy the calm before the storm!!!

However if you are worried and you need reassurance just tell your Doctor that you need to hear the heartbeats. Thats what doctors are for and I'm sure he will even tell you that!!!, It will also make you feel heaps better.

Take care

love Kel

chriscoop Guest

I am going to see the doctor today. Thank you for your great support.

love
    chris

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chris

how did go at Drs and how are you going ?

I wonder too when you feel twins - 2nd pregnancy too ?

chriscoop Guest

Hi,

It is my first pregnancy. I had my ultrasound last week and it went pretty well. I am expecting a boy and a girl. And since them I can feel them moving everyday. They are not really kicking, just moving around, and it happens mostly at night time. It's a great sensation.

Are you also pregnant with twins?

Hi Chris
    congratulations on your twin pregnancy and your little boy/girl -

thank you for signing Charlotte's guestbook - when are you due -how many weeks are you about 20 - 21 weeks ? you don't have a ticker

I look forward to chatting with you in twins discussion

chriscoop Guest

Hi Trish,

Charlotte's guest book was so nice that I had to sign it. I also wrote a poem for my little one when I had my miscariage. Although I lost it very early and it didn't have a name, it was a much loved little angel.

Yes I am 21 weeks and one 1 day. I am due on the 19th of May. This morning I spent another hour in bed because they were moving under my hands. I think the little girl is the most active one.

Looking forward to chatting with you too
    Christine

that sounds so cute the bubs moving

I am so sorry for your loss - doesn't matter the gestation - they are all precious angels

chriscoop Guest

My husband and I are now looking forward to the future and thats the most important, isn't it?

Still, I will feel safe when I'll have my bubs in my arms.

I hope your pregnancy goes on well. Do you have a lot of symptoms?

the usual tiredness, nausea and s/a V - bit of reflux - belly popping already - but I love it (most fo the time - the nausea is very reassuring - all is cooking well IYKWIM

how are you feeling @ 21weeks ?

chriscoop Guest

I had very strong m/s until week 16. Now I still vomit every now and then, but not as much. My belly is really popping. I also had haemoroids :fuming: That's disgusting.

What does that mean IYKWIM?

sorry if you know what I mean - IYKWIM

Oh the nausea - that is okay but it's the V - I hate (TMI - out my nose specifically - it is grossest /yukest )

*Piles* -ouch painful more than disgusting -your poor thing - everything with twins can be a tad worse - but we double the cuddles from one pregnancy on the bright side.[/i]

Chriss,

Congrats on finding out you are having a BOY and a GIRL. That is beautiful. I have my ultrasound on the 20th of this month and to say I am excited about finding out the sexes is an understatement!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Hope you are well and that the babies are well!!!

Hi Trish, congrats on your twins!!!! Cant wait to see your progress!! Its so exciting!

Love Kel

chriscoop Guest

Hi Kel,

I know how it feels to wait for the ultrasound. I am sure everything will be fine.

Did you put on a lot of weight? That worries me because I put on only one or two kilos.

chriscoop Guest

Hi Trish,

How are you today? Still nausea?

I hope everything is fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast