Thread: Where To Find A Doula???

Fruitwood Guest

Smile Where To Find A Doula???

Hi, I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right section but I'm stuck as to where to find a Doula in Townsville. Not alot of people seem familiar with the option and I'm not sure how to go about finding one in the area. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    Sharon

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Nortie nortie!!! Check out http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-attendant-locator/ at the top of the page :P

You can find one there, if you still can't find one, let me know and I can email my doula list. You have some great doulas in Townsville
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Fruitwood Guest

Thanks for that. I missed that link altogether and I thought I had looked everywhere. Must be walking around with my eyes shut, lol. Thanks again.

Fruitwood Guest

There is only one listed for Townsville so hopefully I'll be able to contact her but would love to find out if there are others available as I've heard that they book up early.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

If you could email me with your details that would be great, then I can email the doula list and ask them to email you. Just need your email addy, suburb, approx date and anything extra you want to add. [email protected]
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Aha! The doula list! Kelly, can you give me any tips on how to join?

Thanks!

Id love to know how to 'get on the list' too please!