Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Study: Vaginal Delivery Safe After Multiple Cesareans

mandyb Guest

Default finding someone

hey monday

nag the daylights out of your ob, if they won't they will know of someone who will. depends which hospital, i had to fly to perth from regional WA for mine. if they have the facilities (and most major hosps do), and you are not a high risk for vba2c then they should let you have a go. My attempt failed, but I had another long slow labour with not good signs and in the end gave in to the pressure. make sure you have support people who will help you, but remember that in the end you need a healthy bubba. Best of luck hun xo

monday Guest

Arimeh, do you think I'd be able to do a ring around to private midwives & see if they can give me any information even though I'm not pregnant yet? I just don't want to be stressing about everything when I do fall pregnant.

Mandy, I have my husband who was an excellent support last time, the first time we were both exhausted (36hr labour) and scared. My doula plans for my VBAC fell through unfortunately, but I plan on organising one for the next time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by monday View Post
    Arimeh, do you think I'd be able to do a ring around to private midwives & see if they can give me any information even though I'm not pregnant yet? I just don't want to be stressing about everything when I do fall pregnant.
    I can't see why not. I contacted a lot of independent midwives when I found out I was moving to tassie to see if I could get a recommendation from someone for a good one down here - and then I found the birth centre through one of the girls off here. I just emailed though, didn't ring.

mandyb Guest

best of luck girls. i'm deleting my profile now. i didn't realise how much emotion was still attached to the subject. I hope you both succeed in fulfilling your dreamxoxo

monday Guest

Thanks Arimeh, I will try emailing a few

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12