Thread: anniversary

betty.boop1 Guest

Default anniversary

It is my partner and I third year anniversary today, we are not married just partners. He has gone to work and I was trying to think of making something nice for dinner and doing something special for him. We are both a bit tight on cash this year as we have just bought a house and poor guy is the only one working. So I have to limit my ideas on what I can do for the night. Has anyone got any ideas on what I can do to make it a special night?

Firstly congrats on your 3 year anniversary thats great,

hmmm a nice dinner hey, perhaps try posting in the Recipe's cooking and food forum and ask for advice there as far as dinner goes I think you will get loads of advice in there, we have some great cooks around here.

Making the night more special maybe make him a card and set the table for 2 ( if thats possible ) put some candles out and make it all romantic, I know what its like to only have one income and usually it doesnt leave much room for buying eachother presants so I think this would be a nice thing to do to make your night special,

Good luck

betty.boop1 Guest

thanks i will try the recipes forum, never thought that far.

Maybe making a nice dessert - wtih chocolate and you can make little love hearts out of icing??

Hoping you have a lovely evening!

maybe cook his favourite meal and dessert. maybe to add excitement afterwards you can dress sexy and give him a neck and shoulder massage. (hope im not being too naughty)