Thread: First Birthday Animal party help!

Default First Birthday Animal party help!

So my DS2 is one in a month and bit eeek! We are having a big party for him! We had a monkey party for my DS1 as we got the cutest little monkey suite for him ...so this time we got DS2 a Skunk outfit its so gorgeous...anyway I need some ideas how to word the invitation and for decorations ideas too. We were going to make it a skunk party but I cant find anything...so will be making it an animal party instead

Any help would be fantastic ! x

Our Little Man is Turning one
    Please come join the ANIMAL FUN.

For deco's you can get lots of cute animal balloons etc.. have a screaming DD, will come back with more ideas.

At the cheap shops there are always little party bits & pieces with animals on them, if you don't want to buy 'themed' things buy plain plastic table cloths and pick up the cheap $2 packs of animal stickers and moo can help 'decorate' for his lil bro's party

If you can find some big posters of animals you could get some big pieces of cardboard and make like a pretend 'fence' line the posters up on a fall or fence and it can be like walking through the 'zoo'.

For little kids you could print out coloring pages of random animals, get some cheap packs of pencils or crayons and they can all color their own pet.

Umm prob not great ideas but ideas all the same... will try and think of more but