Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Dance Wedding Song?

Quote Originally Posted by naenae83 View Post
    nice Very nice girls! We wont need an aisle song tho Greeks dont have a song walking down the aisle (whoo hoo, one less song to choose!!)
    Lol we had the chanting or something ours was greek too. We married at the greek church in Yarraville Vic. Lovely. Good luck

I wanted to have "I Wanna Grow Old With You" by Adam Sandler (you know the one at the end of The Wedding Singer when they're on the plane?) but DH thought the song was too short!

Heaven.. The acoustic version by DJ Sammy, we had another one after that then True love by Elton John.. Crap, what was the 2nd song??? Lol

I wanted The Ship Song by Nick Cave but it was not to be.

We had Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers but if I was to choose one now I would want At Last by Etta James.

Double post

I am going to walk down the aisle to- All for love by Bryan Adams, Sting & Rod Stewart

and

Our first dance will be Everything I do by Bryan Adams.

Can you tell I am a sucker for Bryan Adams and the story of Robin Hood? DF always said i was his Princess so its quite fitting.

We had U2- All I want is you

Our first dance was to "Cant take my eyes off you" by Frankie Valli and the four seasons. Good luck - it is a difficult choice!

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

son of a preacher man sung by dusty! i swore i wasnt dancing but when one of our lovely guests who was a good friend of DHs late mother dragged me to the dance floor and put this on we couldnt say no, glad we did now, it was fun! even snuck in a few pulp fiction moves heheheh

bec - That would have been so cool!!! We had Ben Harper, By Your Side. It is hard to choose but we went with someone who we both liked, Corrs instrumental for the "walking in" song, Dave Matthews band, Satellite for signing, and Coldplay, Yellow for walking out - all bands and songs we loved, although the Corrs was a fluke as it's not something we usually listen to!

Ali I'm going Bryan Adams too.
    When we eventually get round to getting married were going to have "heaven".

We danced to Ronan Keatings "This I Promise You" - Awesome lyrics, and really applicable to a wedding!

GL with your choice

We had 'thank you' by Keith Urban. Its about how much his life changed because of Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by AliBaby View Post
    I am going to walk down the aisle to- All for love by Bryan Adams, Sting & Rod Stewart
    This is my walking down the aisle song too, DF won't know until the day.

Our first dance is Unbreakable by Westlife

Good luck on choosing, it is a hard decision

We had Elton John 'Your Song' but i had a girlfriend re-record it and sing it live with a few word changes to suit us better. DH had no idea what song we would be dancing to as it was my wedding gift to him (to re-write it and have it sang). Our 2nd song was Robbie Williams "Angel"

We don't dance at weddings, but if we did, I'd probably pick I Love How You Love Me by the Paris Sisters. It's an old sweet slow song, and I really love it. Check it out on YouTube. There's a version on there played by a jukebox - so cool!
    And, since I love old, sweet, slow songs, my second choice would probably be Devoted to You, by the Everly Brothers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12