Thread: My second little big boys Baptism

Default My second little big boys Baptism

Yes...Mario has decided now after 2 years to get Baptised.
    It wont be with the school as Dudie was done...no and sadly one of his Godmothers wont be able to attend but it will be a joining of 4 families.

Mario is our child.....cousin M is the child of J mans brother and wife...and distant cousin is the child of SIL's sister.

I am so excited that he is sharing it and joining our families by such a wonderful bond.

He is a little sad to that his special Godmother cant come..its a great distance but she knows how much she means to him and the bond they have is fabulous. He picked her first and foremost and it makes me so proud and teary as she is such a special part of my life and has been for 20 years...yes its Raven...my sister in heart. We all love her to bits.

His favourite uncle who he picked to be his Godfather has alot of work commitments so it will be hard for him to fly down end of the year when we had infact wanted Mario to get Baptised but as his own daughter is getting done and we are attending we sort of had a light bulb moment. His aunty who he'd like to be his other Godmother will also be attending so it will be perfect.

He is so excited....he's been talking about it for so long and when we told him he jumped up and down in joy.

I now have 2 weeks to organise a candle and bits and pieces.

I'll be the one crying again....this is such a big step for out special little man....to understand it, everything about it.

That's wonderful, you must be so very proud

Awww, that made me feel all mushy inside and how beautiful that he has picked his own Godparents. I hope his day will be a very special one.

Regards,
    Dianne

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Aww how exciting for you all, what a special step for Mario to take.

xoxo

Awww how lovely

Awwww that sounds wonderful, I'm sure it will still be a special day