Thread: In or Out

Default In or Out

If you were to renew your wedding vowels where would you do it?

We are getting it done next october and I cant decide where to do it yet.

How would you like yours to be a second time around?

I'm not sure, but congratulations! That sounds like fun, a nice way to rekindle the flame =)
    How long have you and hubby been together Soul?

I'd love to do it on a beautiful beach somewhere, maybe on a tropical island somewhere...

ashnant its been 18 years. Will be 19 next October when we light that old flame lol.

I was thinking beach Kelliem, hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!But then again a beautiful fragrant garden sounds good for spring too!

I got married in a church, kinda formal & traditional, but what I wanted. If we were on the coast still I would've had a beach wedding.
    Renewing vows I wouldn't be so formal. Nice casual beach or garden ceremony followed by a BBQ. Alot more intimate with very close family & friends. Short summery dress, hubby in jeans & rolled up sleeves. Maybe bare foot if on the beach. Simple tropical flowers. Hair long & flowing. Thats my plan. Only got married last year though, so I'll have to wait a while yet!

Lovely sweeetie!!

Our wedding was a disaster, we were young and no real planning went into it. So to us this is the wedding we should hav e had as just about all of our family didnt make it, alot going on that month, so it was just horrible for us. This time we want it to be more about sharing it with our family, although its not getting married its about re affirming our promises to each other which we have very much done. So I am going all out, not wedding dress lol or anything like that, but I was the ceremony to be beautiful and the scenery beautiful, food wonderful, and a nice atmosphere for all round. So money will be spent to make it as wonderful a night as possible and I am even getitng a photographer.

Ours was like that. Young & cheap as possible. We didn't do too bad. It looked like it cost more than it did. We got lucky. Our cars were free, Photographers were free, 3 tier mud cake was free, dress was $300 flowers off ebay & $140 for the lot. I can give somt tips on a budget wedding. But we were lucky it all went well & as I said looked better than it cost. I think we worked it out that the whole thing cost less than $3500. But we fed & had beer for over 80 people & had alot of time to get it organised which helped. Oh & ebay! We stinged on rings at the last minute though & are planning on getting nice ones for our 1st anniversary which is only 3 weeks away. Maybe the rings will have to wait for christmas.

I'd definitely do it on a tropical island beach somewhere like Fiji, just the two of us though...
    But I only got married 3 months ago and had a lovely wedding as well!!

My aunt and uncle got married in wagga so most of our family couldn't see it.
    They renewed their vows about a week later down here in VIC. they had the ceremony in the garden outside the house (which was an adorably old fashioned with bluestone walls) on my grandparents farm. It was a beautiful little setting next to/under some orchids and we had afternoon tea on hand. After that they paid for everyone to go to Smorgys (which, 10 years ago, wasn't that terrible).
    Because she stil had the wedding dress she wore it as well, and they still had bridesmaids and what not but not to wedding extent -imagine that, you could get all your gorgeous children involved!
    Good luck with your planning~!