Thread: Recommend a Perth celebrant and photographer?

Question Recommend a Perth celebrant and photographer?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a celebrant in Perth for a simple garden wedding?

Also looking for a reasonably priced photographer who will give us the negatives.

Cheers

Hi, we used Stacey Morris as our celebrant. She is a young mum, very relaxed and just a genuinely nice person. I highly recommend her.

I highly reccomend Katherine Kulman (or Kullman? Can't quite remember the spelling of the surname) as a celebrant. Amazing person and great price too (but price isn't why we chose her).

We were her 'first' and loved our wedding, she did an amazing job!

You'll be VERY hard pressed to find a photographer that uses film AND gives the negatives. It's not usual practice. I use film and am sure we can arrange something but have a look around first and if you find yourself a bit stuck options, give me a PM.

Most photographer will not supply original files or film under any circumstances unless you pay big for them...it's a copyright issue for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Petala View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a celebrant in Perth for a simple garden wedding?

Also looking for a reasonably priced photographer who will give us the negatives.

Cheers
    no recommendation for celebrant and photographer and definitely have for entertainment with live singers, djs and fantastic set up at a reasonable price.

Smile

Hi there,

I got married 6 weeks ago and we use Geoff Franklin as our celebrant. He was absolutley fantastic! Everyone commented on how good he was! He includes a rehersal at no extra cost, has a full PA system and wears a microphone so everyone can hear properly.

We used David Todd for our photography who was excellent as well. Our package cost us about $2750 and then another $450 for the negitives.

Hope this helps,

AMy