Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: body shop consultants.....

Enchanted Guest

how much is it for the kit etc and what are the requirements?

Hi Danielle - I've PM'd you!

hey krisvee..... yep i have already signed up .... my 1st party is on the 5th NOv .... and my orientation is on the 9th ...

my friend who signed me up is doing the party on the 5th with me to show me the ropes ... then she said once ive completed orientation , she will put the sales and bookings under me !!!!

and then im having a big launch party !!!

Excellent! How fun!! I wish my team leader had done that for me - LOL!

Enjoy it - it's so much fun!!! I'm really loving it! Such a good time of the year to be getting started! You'll also get a free cosmetics case after you do $500 sales (which by the sounds of it you'll do easy!) which is awesome!!

yep i cant wait ... i have had heaps of bs parties and have brought stax of stuff .. all unopend sitting in my draw .... so i have heaps of additions to my kit already .. lol

LOL - Wow thats great! - When I started I hadn't even been to a party! hehe. Just knew that I loved the products! This thread will turn into a Body shop consultant chat!! hehehe.

Let me know how you go!!

RoslynJ Guest

Default The Body shop at home

Hey Krisvee and girls,

I have been thinking about joining the body shop at home for a couple of years now...and still haven't! I never seem to have the money or the time to get there. Can you tell me what your journey has been like with the body shop at home? How did you get started?? Have you been having many parties since you started up?
    I had a body shop party here at home last yr, and my friends loved it and so did I and we all bought up big! The products really do sell themselves for sure! That would make it so much easier...how do you find doing TBSAH with having kids at home? work well around them?
    When you have a spare second...please tell all. Ta!

I am still thinking about it...maybe one day I should just buy the kit and go for it!
    Its either that or do a make up course and dabble in beauty therapy as well as still doing casual teaching in schools!
    I like keeping busy!& or insane!?
    Take care, Ros.

Hi Ros!

I'm in my 4th month now and have just finished up until Jan. I'm loving it!!! It has kept me very busy with the 2 bubbas but it's really great to have something for myself!! At times I've done too many parties and have felt a bit too much pressure which I'm am sorting out for next year. I find one weeknight and 1 weekend is plenty. So I aim for around 1-2 parties per week.
    The first couple of months I was really nervous but I'm really just enjoying it now! The ladies I have met so far have been really great so that helps as well!
    So - I started off with family and friends holding parties and it just grew from there! I've probably held around 20+ parties now and I already have 7 booked in for the Jan/Feb with a couple more on the way! I have loved having the extra spending money at this time of year as well.
    Jan is a great time to start up as they are holding an incentive where if you achieve month 1 goals they double your rewards (which ends up being a $120 gift voucher to help build your kit!)
    Regarding working with the kids...a good support network is great...In saying that my husband looks after them most of the time but occassionally I have to call my mum in. Thats the great thing - you book the parties when it suits you!!
    The other great thing is there's no pressure from tbs to reach huge targets - just 1 $500 once every 6 months is all you need to remain an active consultant!! This suits me as I plan on having another bubba so at least I know I can take time off and then pick up exactly where I left off!!
    Please feel free to contact me if you want more info - I'm happy to share - I personally think it's a great business to be in - and you have complete control over how hard you want to work -the best part of all!!!
    My mobile is 0438 539 435 if you want to chat about it!!

RoslynJ Guest

Thumbs up The Body shop at home

Hey Krisvee,

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you are having fun working with the body shop at home...and that you have the support you need to do it. That is something I am worried about...having the support from my unwilling husband! He is not very "pro" me doing party plan! Because I have tried and failed so many times...he does not really want me to get back into it again. But I guess it would be different to be doing something I was really passionate about...plus my kiddy kats are older now...so twould be easier! (4 & 2)
    Anyway...thanks for the offer to chat about it some more...much appreciated. I am still pondering...and I think about starting it up then i think about other things i could do...but right now casual teaching is taking up a huge part of my life and i am so exhausted when i come home i can't think about doing anything else! but hopefully one day soon i will be ready to just go out and give it a go...and get my self confidence back up!

thanks again...hope we can keep in touch.

No worries Roslyn! You know where I am! LOL! Have a Merry Christmas!

I know this thread isn't active anymore but I'm hoping to come into contact with some active Body Shop consultants.
    Curious to know what the training and commissions are like?
    Anyone there?

Hi Mabelle!

Training is great - all for free and the commission I think can range from 23% - 33%...

Sorry I'm a bit vague, in the middle of moving house and with this p/g I haven't been very active with it all...but very excited to get back into it next year...thats the beauty of it really you can put in as much or as little as you like as it suits you!
    Still loving it all though...

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Hi Krisvee,
    Thanks so much for replying.
    Is it like Nutrimetics/Tware were you buy your own kit initially then pay it off as you go?
    Can you sell by just catalogue or you have to do parties?
    And what's the av party sales?

Thanks!!
    xx

Hi!

You do have to buy your kit up front - I think it's around $300-400 (sorry I've got all my info packed away so I can't double check! LOL!)
    There is also an induction training you need to complete to get you started.
    You can do catalogue sales but I've found parties are the best way to go to make good $$...Average sales are at around $600-650 I think...Usually when you start it's a bit lower and as you build your kit and gain confidence it increases. I started August last year and it was a great time with xmas! I did a number of $1000 + parties which was a real buzz! Our xmas catalogue launches in a couple of weeks!

Hope that helps!

Hi ladies,

I never knew these parties were available, what a great idea. If I was in Aus I would definitely look into hosting some, they sound like such fun! And TBS have such great products.
    Anyway just wanted to say good luck to existing and budding consultants

Hi
    Im currently tossing up the idea of getting into a party plan company....I was just wondering if there is still an info pack that could be mailed to me or something like that??? Im not sure how many, if any, consultants are in my area, but I know there is no shop for hours!!!
    Thanks guys

Helen - I've pm'd you!

Krisvee-I am just starting out as BSAH consultant but haven't had any parties yet so any tips you have would be great. My biggest thing is letting people know about it and getting people to have the parties when we already have a shop here. Are there restrictions on how we advertise? (I have tried Pming you but I can't for some reason-I have contacted the Mods about it)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast