Thread: Hire for baby- does anyone own a franchise?

Butterfly_Kisses Guest

Default Hire for baby- does anyone own a franchise?

I'm really interested in looking into buying a Hire for Baby franchise and was wondering if anyone owned one?. If so could you tell me about the costs involved and if liability insurance is included or seperate?.

hey there- i have just applied to work from home for them! im guessing the insurance would be seperate.

Go to the website and send an enquiry through, they will be able to help you

Butterfly_Kisses Guest

Thanks, ive already done that but am yet to hear back from them . Do you have any idea of the cost to buy a franchise?.

I think it would be a great at home job

mooshie Guest

lol we must all think alike, i actually emailed them a few days back but still haven't heard. i have been speaking to a few friends about the idea of buying into a franchise and i think i have alot more research to do.

but yes i do agree it would be a great job to do at home, i have used hire for baby twice before and they were great.

one thing i do know is that you need to have plenty of room for the equipment, i remember the first time i used them all the equipment for hire was in the ladies lounge room.

well hopefully one of us will hear, i am keen to know the cost. going from what i have been looking at with franchises being advertised for sale i am thinking it will cost at least $25,000 but i am not sure. i have spoken to dh about this and he is keen, but then he gets all panicky and gives me all sorts of different scenarios ie what happens if you have no hire outs for a month or two, how do you run the business at a profit.

i reckon you just won't know until you dip your toe in and take a risk, anyway thats what i say to him lol - secretly i get a bit scared of going out of my comfort zone of just working for someone else and get a reliable income each week but i don't let dh know that lol.

anyway good luck

This sounds really good... Great to work from home and with baby stuff... Good Luck to you both!

I have actually been a customer of Hire for Baby in the Hunter Valley. The stuff was all great quality, clean and delivered and installed. We got a cot, with all linen, and a car seat and pram for $70 for a three day weekend. Well worth it when you consider transporting all the stuff on the plane!

I will have to go google this, I have no idea what you girls are talking about! LOL

Fiona, its a company where you can hire baby goods from.

allyfield Guest

Hi

I am a customer for Hire for Baby in the hunter valley and they are great. I hire my baby capsule from them and it is in really good condition and very clean.
    Hope all goes well I think you are making the right decision.