Thread: making childrens clothes ?

Default making childrens clothes ?

does anyone do this from home ? and do they make much money/ get it done ? i have been considering it for a long time i made alot of stuff for T when he was tiny and didnt wear clothes the weay a 2yo boy does and have just started making baby clothes again mostly funky pants with matching hats everyone loves them and encourages me to sell them . . . i dont know yet

You should go for it! Even if you just make a few and sell them on ebay to test the market. Good luck!

I have thought about this too, you could seel them through ebay, at markets, or Oz shop inlone (or something like that)

I am thinking of starting with something small, like only body suits, or only tops etc and build up that way.

My dream would be to win lotto and be able to get an Adams Kids Franchise in Melbourne or Sydney and run that! That would be awesome!

Go for it! Just try a couple! I think it sounds great, and if you have the time, people love to buy unique clothing for their little ones! I am jsut learning to sew and I would love to make and sell baby clothing one day too!

Just wanted to say that I think this is a great idea, have you done anything yet?

i think its a great idea too, i wish i had a sewing machine and some talent so i could do something like this too.

Let us know how you are going with it all, i would be interested in buying some for our bubs.