Thread: ok so its finally opened

Default ok so its finally opened

I finally bit the bullet and opened the new site (click on link in signature), it still has a long way to go, but atleast now i can get rid of the old one! and not stress so much.

The one thing i do need is HELP! im not to sure if it looks ok, or is going to work.
    I havent put any pics up yet, and the forum has a long way to go before being ok aswell (but is open) so i was hoping that you lovely girls could go and have a look for me and let me know what you think.

Please be honest, if you dont like let me know, or if you think i should do something to make it better also let me know, but if you like it, please pass the word around (and also let me know)

Oh and one more thing aswell - i have a links page on the new site, so let me know if you want your business advertised there.

Thankyou in advance so much

Well I just had a squiz and I love it. Its bright and catchy and reads really well...Congrats!

Jo

Thankyou Jo, hopefully i can get the pics uploaded soon so i can start doing some business.
    You actually made me blush, lol, thankyou

Looks great Naomi. Can't wait to see some more. Looking forward the pics.

I think it looks great! Can't wait for you to add pics

Naomi, it looks great, very bright, inviting and friendly. '

I can't wait to see your stuff, think I might be able to grab some nice Chrissy presents for my nieces

Naomi - whooo hoo it looks great! But just one comment which will probably be adressed once the pics are up - you should have a pic a couple of your best pieces on the homepage.

BOL sweety, cant wait to see your stuff

Lisa

Thanks guys, you all made my day!! Thankyou

Pics will hopefully be put up over the weekend latest end of next week, but will post here when i have!

Dani - Thankyou, sweetie, cant wait for the pics to be up either, very exciting, when others comment on how good it looks without the pics!

Theresa - Yes I am a fellow Horizon Hosting user, they have been great! I def would reccomend them! lol @ getting your butt into gear! Not like you have your hands full with kids or anything, lol

LisaL- Yes i definately will do that, never thought of that, it sounds like a great idea. Thankyou

Trish - I love making kids stuff the most, as i can really outrageous iykwim, and kids love them, I'll make sure i'll add extra pics of the kids stuff for you to look at!

Naomi, it looks so much prettier than before, well done

Thankyou Sarah, I think so too, LOL. Compared to the old site, this looks a million dollars!

Naomi, thanks for that. Of course I'm interested in adults stuff too but my 11 year niece is such a diva I know she will love it all. And I love to be able to get something original for gifts for them

I LOVE it!!! The only thing i could suggest, and its just one opinion of course, is for the menu at the top to be a little bigger, if possible. Even still, I think its just FAB!!