Thread: Online paid surveys?

polkin Guest

Default Online paid surveys?

Hi All,

I came across a site with paid surveys today...Has anyone tried these before and do they work?

This site onlinepocketmoney.net looks like an australian site with lots of australian surveys.

Should I sign up to the surveys?

Thanks

Some of these sites you have to actually PAY to become a member, and others will sell off your contact details, so be careful to read their privacy statement.

I haven't actually looked at the one you mentioned, but have seen a few which I personally would not join.

Would be interested in hearing your opinion if you do go ahead with it...

My friend signed up once (I'm not sure who with, but they were Australian) and had to pay to join. She hardly received any surveys and never made her money back! A lot of the "free" paid survey sites don't actually pay you $$$, they give you vouchers and discounts for things.

I don't know, but I am skeptical! Hopefully someone will come tell you a success story!

polkin Guest

Well I have done emailcash before and actually got $30 in the mail. I know its not going to make me a millionaire though , but when I got that $30, I looked around and found this site, which does link to emailcash. So I think I will give them a go and see what happens.

I will let you know how it goes. As long as I dont have to pay to join!

Good luck

maybe set up a hotmail account or something specifically for it so that if they do sell your details or your can't unsubscribe or anything like that then you don't have to go through the pain of changing your email address or filtering huge amounts of spam.

Good luck

DoubleK Guest

i looked into it once, now i get emails constantly from them about it, very annoying!

i think ive looked into every work at home type thing, they all seem too good to be true, and usually are unfortunately.

im not saying they arent worth it, but i persoonally wouldnt bother anymore.

theres one called yourvoice thats australian and is actually a REAL paid survey site, very professional too. not one of those 'pay us money and we'll show you some survey sites you can join that are free in the first place' the number of surveys you get depends on the information you enter in your profile, you get notified by e-mail of surveys that you might like to do, the longer the survey-the more points you get and theres a huge range of things you can get with your points, including coles gift vouchers and heaps of stuff. theres another site thats good too but ive totally forgotton the name of it, opinions something-a-rather lol

its good to do when your bored and have spare time, it wont make you rich but an extra couple hundred bucks a year is good enough for me