thread: What else can I add...

Dec 2004
    Laa Laa Land

What else can I add...

I am thinkming bout starting a small home based bussiness, I really want to give it a go, it will be making the baby hands and feet castings and framing them.... etc. There was a lady doing it here but since having three kids under three has given it up, I will start small, and just do frends etc, but if all goes to plan would like to expand. I will do belly's and pets too... But I want to get into something for weddings too... But I don't know what to do for wedding keepsake...

If you have any ideas to what else I can add, please let me know, I know there are a few places out there doing these, but mine will be somewhat unique and I will also do home visits as I know how hard it can be to get out of the house with a new bub, also I have contacts with an awesome child.baby photographer who will help with the photos too...

Thanx for reading and I hope you can think of stuff....

cheers

mel

Oct 2006
    Perth

There's a lady in Perth that does exactly what you're thinking of. We got it done for DS when he was 6 months and love it.

For wedding keepsakes, the only thing I could think of was doing a casting of the couples hands entwined together and mount it on a nice block with a plaque.

Sep 2008
    In a cloud of madness.

there is a company call impressionable kids that do this and come out to the home to do these casts. They also do all the wedding stuff.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Yeah my SIL brought a franchise of the impressionable kids - so have you looked into getting a franchise instead of starting from scratch yourself? at least its already a reputable and known brand, so thats half the struggle already done.

Feb 2004
    Melbourne

I was going to say Impressionable Kids as well

Jan 2008
    On the fringe

For the weddings you'll need something bold and catchy, something that stands out like honeymooners ......................