Thread: What have I done!

Default What have I done!

We have been taken over by a huge company that is establishing themselves in Aust so it is set up time, I received an email re a position that I would love but have to work full time - getting on board now is exciting as it is in development stage. Pretty much I would train staff in Vic it means that I will be at work fulltime and putting TTC dreams on the back burner. My heart is thumping and all I have done is send in an email of interest.
    Bec
    Mothers can work full time and be good mothers can't they

even though I am only a sahm I think working mothers do a wonderful job dont think I could do both as I'm too lazy lol but you will give more so yourself in qulity( sp? ) time on the weekends than would prob do as I am with them all the time, and sometimes just want a break. iykwim

Good luck with the job I hope you get your dream.

Yes definitely, working mothers ARE good mothers!! I work 3 days a week, have since Nina was 6 months old, and as long as I'm organised, it's fairly easy to do. Most of the mothers that have toddlers in Nina's daycare work full time, and they have always said that even though it's hard work, it's not impossible to do.
    Good luck with your new job.

Yes Bec they can and good luck I hope you get it!

I have just taken a new role and will conintue TCC my bosses are very supportive

Hmm still petrified lol,
    I probably should ring and have a chat to HR, but am scared
    Ok I am going to do it NOW

Gotta love message machines

I sure hope they can because I work full time, and I'd like to think Im a good mum!
    It's not easy I'll tell you that much, but for us its a necessity.
    I've just changed jobs, so we too have had to postpone our TTC plans for at least 6 months.

Of course working mothers are good mothers isn't this the rudd generation of "working families" (did anyone else play the WF drinking game whilst watching his election night speach LOL!). Sometimes its quality over quantity. I hope you get the job and I hope its everything you dreamt of! Liza will be fine Goodluck!