Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-6 mth General Chatter

Ambah, you can pick Enid Bylton books up at Coles for around $6, and they have wishing chair and faraway tree ones, but I don't know if they've got ameilia jane. Gosh she was a naughty dolly!

On a similar note, ALDI are selling classic kids books for $4 each, wizard of oz, black beauty and 6 other titles, which I will bew picking up tomorrow hopefully.

Kelly, I have a front loader too, so I rang the omo careline, and it is the first option to press a number for; using sensitive powder in front loaders. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and only had one overflow (when I put a little too much powder in)

What they say to do is: dissolve 1 tablespoon of lux flakes in 1 litre hot water, then add half a scoop of omo sensitive and dissolve. Add in to the bowl of your machine. (I just pour it into where the powder goes, as it goes straight into the bowl anyway. I have also gone without the lux flakes when washing our clothes, and nothing overflowed. Hope that helps.

My back is absolutely killing me. Brandon had so little sleep today. He's finally asleep now, but is due to wake up any minute for his last bottle. He was supposed to have a bath tonight, but I think I'll leave it to tomorrow now, and try and change his nappy/feed him without him waking up so he can go straight to bed and not be crying for ages like earlier this evening.

I'm going to have to get my 3rd bounty bag and see if the drops help.

Urrgh, going to have dessert now, and hopefully we'll all be off to bed soon.

LOL Kathryn, I hope you know what I meant! I just don't want you to post less!!

I hear you Susan... the backaches really suck... I wake up with one every morning, and I guess its not helping me that Aidyn is almost 9kgs now... Poor boy, I can't pick him up for as long as he would like!!

So I can find some Enid Blyton books just at Coles then!? How cool, I didn't even know Coles sold kids books!! Thanks!

[-o< ing that you and Brandon can both get a good nights sleep!!

Well, he's in bed now.

We decided to watch Day of the Triffids, so he didn't get his bottle till 12:30am lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambah
    LOL Kathryn, I hope you know what I meant! I just don't want you to post less!!
    Waiting for you to catch up Ambah LOLOL !!

Love :hbeat:

LOL... Kathryn posting less??? :-k doesn't compute...

Hi all.. well Matilda slept 5 hours straight last night, just not the 5 hours I would have chosed... from 6pm-11pm... oh well... DH did the 11pm one and she slept 4 hours so I didn't have to get up until 3am... and then 6 which was good enough for me! LOL... now she's struggling with her nap and I jut got on!! Oh dear.... she cut her middle left tooth yesterday and then this morning its covered with gums again, so it looks like we get to go through that again...

I hope you got some rest Susan!!

Christy .... Just looked at the photos of Matilda and she is just gorgeous!!!!!!

Am off to the gym today for my first visit ... hmmmm ... will try and get back to post later today.

Cheers

Have a great time at the gym Kelly !!

OMG at Matilda cutting her first tooth!!! Poor thing, lets hope it doesn't hurt as much 2nd time round...

Aidyn has been sooooo cranky all day, as well as his appetite being off a bit too...probably a combination of teething & hot weather... its not helping that our unit has really bad air flow and is really stuffy.
    Can't wait to move into the new place, it is MUCH cooler, so will be awesome for summer!

He had a record sleep too lastnight, from 8pm-8am, though I did need to feed him at 10.30pm & 4am, but at least he went straight back down! And after he woke this morning, he went down again an hour later and I napped with him for 2 hours, which felt awesome!

I'm trying to get up the motivation to start sorting out our belongings and packing for the move... but the task is so daunting... we have so much junk!! (or should I admit the truth that it is my tonnes of clothes that I am dreading going through, LOL!) But I need to start now, as I know it will take me ages to get it all sorted... especially as I 'm not the best person at multitasking now that I have a bub...

Yay @ Matilda and her tooth. Hopefully she does Kam's trick and cuts two at once.

Goodluck with the packing Ambah I don't envy you at all. Although I don't have a clothes problem LMAO.

Marcia Guest

Have fun with the packing Ambah lol. I hate it so much and have had to do it so many times that I have said after our next move I'm not moving ever again lol. Yay for the big sleeps too!

Kelly- Hope the gym visit went well! I was just looking at a poster for a postnatal fitness class today and thinking it's about time for me too lol.

Speaking of big sleeps, Hudson slept from 9pm to 7am last night!? How bizarre. He didn't wake up once in that whole time, not even for a feed. I am just presuming it is cos he is a bit sick atm with a cold, but he has never slept that long before. Maybe it is because he doesn't sleep hardly at all during the day and usually only has a couple of half hour cat naps, I should be grateful, but instead I'm worried lol!

I know how you feel Ambah. I'm not looking forward to packing for when we finally get out of this place, and most of my stuff is in boxes in the shed from my last move! LOL

I'm not sure if Brandon is actually teething, maybe he is just going through a fussy stage. His gums don't look anymore white than before, but Jonathan does say he can feel a hard bit at the back. Don't babies normally cut a front tooth first?

But Grr @ my bounty bag. I went to pick it up today, and it did have Brauer drops in it, but they were colic and not teething ones. And there was really nothing useful in it at all, except for two crawler nappies. Some fragranced anti bac sprays, which Jonathan can't stand the smell of, espec. Glen 20. Was there anything good in the girls bag Christy, or was the only difference the nappies?

Matilda is gorgeous, I just saw the photos too. I've got a really great one of Brandon we've blown up for MILs birthday, I'll try and upload tomorrow.

Sorry to those I've missed, but early(er) start tomorrow, so bed time now.

Hi there!! I didn't get that third bounty bag Susan, so I have no idea if its different for girls... :-k maybe I'll have a look for it.

I'm a bit destroyed today... I know you have all had those mornings when you get up and just can't handle the sound of your baby crying... the thing is, for the past hour since 6am, nothing I can do will appease her. I've given her panadol, the ice washer, brauer drops, tried to play with her, feed her, changed her twice (lmao!), had big cuddles and sung to her, she wants nothing to do with me and she's not even too distressed, but maybe because I'm tired her crying is driving me nuts... oh well.... I know in an hour or so everything will be better and she will sleep and I'll wonder what the hell was wrong with me...lol.

ok...off to do some relaxing therapy.... (she's in her cot btw because I can't go near her atm....and she's just started talking to her toy I left with her so she's okay...)

:-$ she's sleeping!!

\/ \/ \/ \/

*phew* that she went to sleep Christy!
    :hugs: I hope you manage to get some sleep yourself...

LOL Susan! I don't think I'm going to be bothered picking up my Bounty bag now...
    I think babies are meant to cut their bottom front ones first... but then again, my Dr said that isn't necessarily true all the time.

Speaking of photos... I have had my professional ones of Aidyn for 3 weeks now, but I just need to find someone with a scanner. BIL offered to do it at his GF place, but considering my vehement dislike of him atm, I really didn't trust him with them. They are very expensive, but soooo worth it cause he looks gorgeous!!! Can't wait to show you guys!!!
    Christy... do you have a scanner???

WOOHOO for Hudsons awesome sleep, Marcia!!! and try not to be worried about it LOL! maybe he will begin to sleep through now??

:hugs: Christy. Even I get days like that with Kameron and he is almost 3 !!!

Hope things get a bit easier for you today.

thanks girls!! Well I had shower and she was up when I finished, but unfortunately since then I haven't been able to put her down, I have now been vomitted on twice, poo'd on and will have to shower AGAIN when she goes back to sleep! #-o

I'm a lot more sane now thanks for the vent!! (This is why I love BellyBelly soooo much!)

Poor thing Christy.

If it makes you feel any better I've been spewed on today too

I've had so many vouchers for free pixiefoto sittings and prints, but haven't got around to it yet. I guess I really should before he hits 6 months, and we waste two more vouchers.

Anyone got any idea what I should cook for tea tonight? I'm out of ideas. We had chicken last night (take out) and wraps the night before, quiche on Sunday, and pork wraps the night before, and pizza before that. So in the last 5 days, we've had take out twice, and I haven't cooked a real meal once. zbut I just have no clue, and it's hard to be creative when you don't have any food in the house to give you parameters, and thewre's a whole supermarket to choose from lol.

LOL, I actually haven't been spewed on today yet... but theres still plenty of hours left in the day!!

LMAO Susan!!! I totally understand!!! No food here either, and too much choice out there!!! I had a Findus fish dinner lasntnight, Subway the night before, and cooked us Butter Chicken the night before that.
    Maybe I will buy some Sushi for dinner when I am in the city with Christy this arvo...

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast