Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 1 Month to 6 Months, December '04

spiddles Guest

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! We ended up driving 700kms in 3 days visiting Rellies...very exhausting but was great!! and I coulda killed my Mum christmas eve. Liuam wouldnt sleep all afternoon and had been up for 3 and a half hours. Ended up falling asleep in the car but when I took him out 20 mins later was awake so I put him down in my room at Mums and left him to fall back asleep but Mum ends up going in there and playing with him and was screaming because was exhausted and ended up taking me 2 hours to settle him and go back to sleep and all she could say "this isnt the boy I know he is usually happy" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Liam was so spoilt. He got a leapfrog leap start table, leapfrog learning drum, Peek a Blocks, Lamaze Rap around and musical inchworm, Shrek 2 rocking donky, books, stuffed stoys, clothes clothes and more clothes and a poem made out of his name framed. He had already been given pookh curtains and aqaurium early from my mum. I need a new house to put everything in!!

Welcome Caddie!!!

Is so good to hear that Alana is putting on weight. Hopefully next month will be even more.

Dacholstar - Liam is booked in for his 4 month ones next week am dreading it. Will be a few days short of 4 months but is ok and wanted to get done before I go back to work following week. Less than 2 weeks till back at work NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I dont wanna go am gonna miss my baby so much. I bet I will end up bawling after leaving him at daycare.

Bon_W my new years res is the same as yours...my diet has gone out the window since chrissy but in 2003 that was my new years res too and I did it and lost 30kgs by July!!

Hope everyone is well!!

carmen Guest

Hello Everyone

Glad to hear that everyone had a great Christmas - Luke got lots of presents and we video'd him "opening" them so that we can send the video back to the relatives in the UK!!!

With regards to a routine - we still don't really have one, Luke tends to decide the day!! However, he has started having a sleep for about an hour on a lunch time in his cot which he has never done before - previously he refused to go into his cot at daytime.

I have started giving him some formula at night after the breast, he only takes about 20ml and then takes some more from the breast and now he is sleeping from about 9pm until about 2am. I then give him his dummy and he goes back to sleep until about 4am - he then comes in with me and I feed him lying down and we both go back to sleep until about 8:30am.

He then feeds about 3.5 - 4 hourly during the day and has a couple of naps for about 30 - 40 mins.

Glad to hear that Alana is putting on weight - hopefully more gain at the next weigh in.

Take care everyone and look forward to hearing more news soon

Carmen

Hi everyone

Good to hear xmas day was a smash in so many households. Funny how Santa always brings so much. My kids wanted to know where he could fit the trampoline. And isn't it funny how Josh really wanted an XBox asked Santa for it in his letter and wa la!

Our day was great too. The kids were so good on xmas morning, Jemma thought it was excellent as she got to open her own presents and some of Jessicas. I took photos with my new digi cam and was devastated to discover none of them had saved as I wasn't pushing the button hard enough. I cried and cried, esp since it was Jessica's 1st xmas and I hd some excellent photos of her opening pressies and eating paper.

lunch was at IL's and Arron didn't even fight with his sister. Tea was at my Nana's and Arron was Santa, Jemma even hugged Santa (gingerly) and shook his hand, not so lucky with my 19month old niece though, she just screamed.

The pressies from grandparents and others added to more than Santa brought but that is what always seems to happen.

Jessica is 4 months on the 2nd and we are leaving for 6 days in Porepunkah (near Bright) on the 2nd, should be good as we are just going alone, us and the kids, give us some quality time together.

Bon- Poor Harry not beign able to swim.

Welcome Caddie, good to hea things are going well with Millana.

Good news on the weight gain Lara, hopefully things keep improving.

The weather here in VIC is disgusting, it's been freezing and rainy all week so far. My kids have lovely summer clothes and nowhere to wear them.

What a huge amount of KLMs Spiddles, better relax now before you go back to work, and I know exactly how you feel about leaving Liam, I felt the same when I went back to work after Josh.

Sorry for those I missed. I am exhausted after shopping at this sale at Melb Exhibition buildings (not as good as I had hoped) with MIL, and she now kknows why I don't take the kids shopping. It is FIL's bday tomorrow so will be at there place again, I too am almost Inlawed out.

Best wishes Michelle

Hey girls!! Life is crazy once they start crawling!!! Cherish this time!!!! LOL!!! I spend a few hours chasing Matilda a day...oh dear...

Glad to hear you all had a relatively good & very safe Christmas, now on to New Years!! Hope all the babies sleep through the fireworks!!

spiddles Guest

Thats so sad Michelle about the Camera GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! at that!!

Hi girls, wow so many wonderful pressies for your bubs.
    Michelle, what a shame about your photos, no wonder you cried.
    I love the new pics of Ryley & Liam in your tickers. Ryley looks like he has been practicing his blue steel look and Liam's got his cool pose down pat. Soooo cute.
    Just a quick rant from me. DH & I dropped in to his parents today and I had to endure a whinge from his parents about how we only see them once in a blue moon. The last time we saw them was saturday!! 4 days ago!!! MIL is so much in Yasin's face that she always upsets him so of course I'm hardly going to be hanging out to visit. I'm in a bit of a bad mood so I'm glad that Yasin is sleeping well. The best thing about visiting the in-laws is the poor little guy is exhausted afterwards and sleeps really well but he always looks kind of upset when MIL gets a hold of him which makes me feel really sad. She always does get hold of him because if I give him to someone else to hold she snatches him away from them and if me or DH hold him she keeps saying can I hold him and if we said no that would cause all sorts of trouble and if we put him in his rocker or pram to sleep the second he makes a peep she picks him up even if he's not about to wake up or really needs to go to sleep. I've tried asking DH to put her on a leash but he tells her to back off once or twice and doesn't bother again. grrrr. I wish she'd get a life.
    I bought some PJ's today and it was only when I got home that I realised that the pants were size 12 and the top size 10 so now I have to go back and try and swap the pants up .

oh Michelle I'm sorry I didn't see before about the camera! That would have been awful!

Hi all!

Michelle - grrr about the photos, I would have been devastated too

Iris - glad Alana is putting on weight and things are looking better

Mooshie - Grace got a kick and whirl carnival too - it's great, I can lay her on the floor with it for a little while when I have to attend to Harry or do housework. She will happily stay there for 10 mins or so.
    Yay for Jay giving his dummy to santa. I wonder if I can get Harry to give his to the easter bunny...

Marcia - hope you can sort out the reflux dramas in the new year

Well Grace had her first sleep in her cot yesterday. I am going to start putting her down for naps in it during the day and then build up to moving her into it permanently. I am not quite ready yet to put her in her own room overnight!

I hope everyone has a fun New Years Eve and here's to a great 2005!
    I can't believe 2004 is over already, but I am looking forward to the new year.
    Spiddles - I feel inspired by your weight loss to lose the 10-15 kg I would like to lose, I feel confident about it now.

Take care in the new year!

Bon

mooshie Guest

hi there everyone

hope you all have a good new years tonight.

dachlostar - grrrrr at those inlaws. my mil gives me the ****s she has 5 kids and 8 grandchildren but you swear she only has 1 and that is her youngest daughter and her child - she is going to have another bubs to oh well - grin and bear it, i say lol

michelle - poor you with the camera, i know you do scrapbooking like i do and if you are anything like me i tend to plan all my photos right down to the clothes the kiddies are wearing so they can have great colours on the pages lol.

bon w - hopefully harry will give up dummy to easter bunny a friend of mine told her daughter the easter bunny needed all the dummies so he could recycle it into yummy chocolate lol it worked. jay has not even asked once about the dummy and is going well, i guess in the end it was just me, the next step is out of pullups at night considering he has not had a wet pullup in 12mths then you think i could just get rid of them only a couple left so will see what he wants to do.

christy - maybe when all the bubs start crawling it would be a good opportunity to lose those extra kilos - sheesh i saw myself in the mirror side on today and not a good look - lost the baby weight but i really need to tone it down all over especially before having another one.

sorry to all who i missed.

well i hope you guys have a good night i will be thinking at around 1/4 to midnight of last year when it was at that time i did my pregnancy test saw the two lines and in shock threw it in the bin and did not sleep for the rest of the night lol

see yas in 2005

mooshie Guest

sorry forgot the big yay for alana and her great weight gain 340gms in 2 and a bit weeks is excellent.

i will be interested to see what little lani would have put on when we go next week - after 3 wks last time was 640 in 4wks but she is still quite petite.

good one alana keep on gobbling up that food. =D>

spiddles Guest

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

We just signed a contract subject to finance for 32k car!!! DH is sick of bank he is with and we thought about changing banks and in the process refinancing car loan and getting something with 4 doors. Donno if we are going in over our heads but the bank will soon tell us I hope. I guess they wouldnt loan us money if they didnt think we can pay back. Will find out on wednesday.

Liam has been awake all day and wont eat. Has had about 200mls. His cheaks are bright red. Took about 20 mls of water and some boob for about 5 mins. Hopefully he is just teething and will sleep well tonight.

Sorry no time for personals but have a great night everyone!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011