Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, July '05

LOL! Askhold - heheheheheheeeee!

Yay for lack of poopainting for Christy.

did anyone see funniest home videos lately.? they filmed a tanty this kid was having. It miraculously stopped when mum walked out of the room, so the kid would stop crying, get up and follow mum to the next room, lay down on the floor and start all over again. It made me feel just that little bit stronger I can tell you.

Astro - yuk on the coughs, btw I have had several comments on the size of my boobies lately - told 'em "it's my avatar artist daaahling!

Rofl Lulu !!!

Love

Sorry it has been so long since i posted last but I have had some issues to deal with and sadly they still haven't reached their conclusion yet ... I don't feel like going into too much detail right now but needless to say I am thinking of you all and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can, and hopefully by then I will be able to explain to you a bit easier about the problem. Just so you don't worry it doesn't have anything to do with me and Ryan although our relationship has suffered a little since this all began. We are going to do some work on that tonight (no tv, no computers, no phones) so that we can try and get ourselves back on track.

Talk to you all soon ...

I saw that funniest home video Lulu!! That was incredible... and made me so glad I wasnt having to deal with THAT!

Kelly - I'm sorry to hear that things aren't that good atm... I really hope that things will improve for you really soon...
    I hope you have a wonderful night tonight with Ryan...
    Take care,

aww Kelly *hugs* I hope things go well for you & good for you taking some time together.

MichelleBrissyMum Guest

Forum Name: MichelleBrissyMum
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 05/04/04
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Ashlynn Brooke
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ashydashy/
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Lactose Problems we think. Can tolerate normal cheese, milk or dairy products but she is on Lactose free and is fine #-o

Great to have you here Michelle !!!!!!! :hugs:

Love

Hi Michelle!

Well girls we went back to the GP today as Matilda was gagging heaps with her coughing & yep she's got tonsilitis again and a right middle ear infection. So she's on antibiotics. BUT the good news is she's only done one poo today so she can go on the antibiotics without worrying about the diarrhoea. whew....

Ambah - aren't you a yummy mummy - love the new look! I think I should update soon too, ds is not crawling any more (sob).

Big hugs and get well germs to Matilda.

Kelly - I hope things turn out for you.

Hi Michelle!

Kathryn - have they rescheduled the launch yet?

Had the best day today at the Bodyshop conference - so many smart, funny, motivated women in one room. It really gets me on a high and has given me so much motivation to get up and go! I felt like I was slowly deflating before. Thank god the tide seems to be turning for us, it's nice to feel a bit more secure for a change.

Have a great weekend everyone!

MichelleBrissyMum Guest

Hi guys!!

Hi Everone

Christy I hope those antibiotics kick in real soon and Matilda is healthy again before you know it.

It looks like a beautiful day again here on the Sunshine Coast, so might take the kids to the beach. Zeke is going through a stage where he "accidentally" trips and falls in the water... so always have to take a spare set of clothes because it is still cold up here, even though it is QLD.

We're trying to get away for a weekend soon - it's going to be a combined stay away with my extended family which will be great. Problem is finding somewhere close enough to drive to that falls within budget. Hmmm.

Have a great day lovely ladies

Another crap day in Adelaide weather wise. 5th day of straight rain ](*,)

MistyFying - Goodluck with getting away we are going up to the Flinders Ranges in a couple of months on a big family camping holiday, so I am really looking forward to that.

Lulu - The shuttle is supposed to go up again tomorrow I think, but they are not very optimistic about it. If it is delayed again tomorrow it wont go up till September. Also you know where to yell when you want a new Av althought I can't take the credit for Ambah's as she did that all by herself

Christy - Big hugs for little Matilda. Poor thing with having to be on antibiotics again.

Kelly - I hope things settle down over there for you soon. Thinking of you.

Michelle - don't be a stranger and just jump in and post away

For those that dont know Michelle and I met on another parenting forum that we used to chat on during our first pregnancy. Kameron and Deanna were supposed to have been born 6 days apart but Kameron came two weeks early. We were then both pregnant together in our last pregnancy. They were due a month apart and Michelles EDD kept changing. It turned out Ashlynn and Lachlan ended up being born on the same day, as Michelle went late in the end (I think) and I was 13 days early.

Love

*Yvette* Guest

Kathryn, sounds like the system is quite different in SA. Actually it sounds quite complicated, but I suppose it’s not when you’re familiar with it. My little ones will all start 3 yo kinder when they’re 3, then 4 yo kinder, then prep, then grade 1 etc, always starting at the start of the year. Ruth actually started at 2, because her birthday is in March, so turned 3 soon after starting kinder. There was a bit of a trend with people delaying everything for a year, but our kinder teacher told me Ruth was definitely ready for school. I like them doing 2 years of kinder, but I hate all the driving back and forth for half day sessions. I’ll have 3 years of it coming up before they’re all in school. (Assuming no more kids, lol). It’s great that the kinder is in the same grounds as your playgroup, that will make it much easier. Hope Kameron is better soon. Wow I had no idea there was space stuff going on.

Michelle, [email protected] 13 sugars. Naughty Arron not telling the shop lady. How did it go with the crockpot? Oooh ah wearing a dress. Ikwym about not feeling guilty being online. Lindsay is shooting things on his puter atm so I’m cool. Now where is Jemma picking up this language from? I have to try so hard to watch my mouth now. I’ve been able to safely swear (moderately) in front of the big girls for ages without fear of them copying me (they know they’re not allowed to & accept my double standard, although Lola does say ‘what the hell’ a lot), but got to get it together for Angus & the babies now.

Marisa, we’re all fine, thanks for asking. Bad inlaws! Did you use some ‘I’ messages to give the hint? ‘I’m really tired after work’ etc. Or are they not bright enough to pick up on that sort of thing. Poor Kayne! He sounds like Angus being in a hurry & very busy all the time. Slack DH huh. Does he have any agreed jobs that are his? I always like to know who’s responsible for what. When I used to do the cooking (before this DH) what I really wanted was some company in the kitchen, and someone to set the table, get the drinks etc, so I try to do this for DH (& get kids to help). Hope you feel better soon.

Vanita that’s great about the wee on the potty. I’m sure Rianna will love the cubby tart up, sounds like a great idea. I find it funny that my big girls take a renewed interest in their old toys when they see me get them out for Angus. Good idea about the yakult for Matilda. Poor Rianna with her lip. She is indeed particularly gorgeous. Angus does the copying thing too, I just wish the girls wouldn’t do it with him when I’m trying to feed him.

Christy, big hugs for you & Matilda. Just when I was thinking nothing else could happen, wtf. What sort of bird do you have? (Sorry if I’ve asked you before & forgotten).

Hi MistyFying. I love reading birth stories so I’ll be off to check out Zeke’s soon. Must get around to posting my own, lol. Hope you get your weekend planned.

Lucy, hope you & Mitchell fight of the lurgy soon. I’m sure the smooching will help. I’m calling you Lucy now coz you’ve put it on Mitchell’s website, he he. Now why didn’t I notice that before. Must get our boys together for a play (meaning us for a gasbag, lol).

Oooh Ambah, love the new look. Lol buying a new bra & some undies would be pretty exciting for me. Hope Aidyn gets to like the crèche soon. He’s prolly happy as soon as you’ve gone. Good luck with the essay and all the other preparations.

Kelly, hope everything is ok there & things sort themselves out.

Hi Michelle in Brissy & welcome. Any mate of Kathryn’s….lol.

Well it’s time I put Angus down for a nap & went & had a shower & got dressed. Angus is very into cuddling atm, which is gorgeous. Have to remember to start taking one of his bears with us when we go out though, coz he will try to take them off other kids. He went in the shopping trolley seat the other day with Daddy (usually I’m there to push the pusher) & was really good, & Daddy got him some little shoes. He was really funny walking in them at first, like the floor was sticky or something. They are helping keep his socks on longer, coz he hasn’t figured out how to take them off yet. Won’t be long though.

Welcome Michelle

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Things are going ok with Kimberley. She used the potty on her own the other day and is taking her nappy off even more now. Like sje is right now while i am on here.
    She has started to put Alex's nappies on her dolls and changing them by say Poo and putting then in the bin we put nappies in until we take them outside. Just glad we have seen her do it so i can still use the nappy.

Have a great weekend everyone and i will try and catch up more.

Welcome Michelle!

Christy - oh thats no good about Matilda having an ear infection, I hope the antibiotics can clear it up quickly! Poor little girl, her immune system has taken a real bashing lately!

Thanks Lulu
    Glad you had a wonderful Bodyshop conference!

Thanks as well Yvette!
    Yeah I was pretty excited to be getting some new stuff! Nothing sexy or lacy though... all very sensible! I managed to get a new bra and 5 pairs of undies for only $35 (Target is having a lingerie sale!)
    Thats lovely that Angus is into cuddling atm! Aidyn is going through a cuddly stage too, Its just gorgeous .
    Hope Angus manages to keep his new shoes on!

*Michelle* - LOL at Kimberley putting Alex's nappies on her doll! Good to hear that her TT is going so well.

Kat - send your weather up here!! I wouldn't mind a bit of rain at all!
    I hope the shuttle launches ok tomorrow - for Andrews sake!

I hope you had a great time at the beach MistyFying! LOL at Zeke accidently tripping and falling the water.

We've had a good day here today. DP picked up our new filing cabinet, so maybe we will finally get some organisation happening here, and maybe I will be able to see the desk soon too, LOL.
    DP also came home with a large box wrapped up for me for my birthday on Monday. Its from Aidyn apparently, lol. I suspect I know what it is though, cause I have been hinting at wanting a rice cooker
    Tomorrow DP and I are heading off to the Tertiary Studies Expo so I can find out more information about nursing. My Mum is going to be looking after Aidyn, and when we get back the rest of my family are going to come over and have birthday coffee and cake with me, as I wont be able to see them on Monday. It should be a good day!

Just for those wondering about the shuttle is has been delayed indefinitely. There is something wrong with the fuel gauge. When they have fixed the problem they can get the shuttle up within 4 days, but it is going to take a while to find the actual cause of the problem.

Love

Hiya girls! Wow so much happening!!

YAY Ambah at being able to get something for yourself...if only I could get new underware...but I'm holding out until I loose a bit more 8-[

Yvette we have a ****atiel Joey Jo bird... it took us a year to find out the gender and it changes every year, no one knows if he's a boy or girl (we are on a boy year LOL) he's 9 years old.

Lucy thats great about the conference. My best friend is having an interview this week to work in the day care centre at head office, how good is that? To have a day care at your work! I love the organisation...

*Michelle* thats great to hear about Kimberley going so well on the toilet! YAY!

Mistyfying we went down to the bay yesterday because it was so beautiful so Matilda could play in the sand...had to keep her out of the water though

Thats too bad about the shuttle Kathryn...I was hoping it wouldn't be too bad and they could fix it & go.

To all the wonderful group (sorry to those I've missed 8-[ ) I hope you have a wonderful week & I'll see you on Friday when we get home from sleep school...if we get to stay. Matilda's got some stuff coming out her nose today but doesn't sound as bad as she has been. *fingers crossed* We were up from 12.15-2.30am last night & from 5am-5.45am...

*Yvette* Guest

Lucy that's great that you enjoyed the Bodyshop conference so much. Must have missed that before my last post.

Michelle, Kimberley sounds really cute. They do like to put things in the bin don't they. I lost a few teaspoons from the set when Ruth was that age & eating yoghurts. We've had to put our kitchen bin up out of Angus' reach.

Ambah, mmm, new filing cabinet. I keep thinking if I sort mine out I'll be able to fit it all in the 2 drawer one we have, but despite so much more being on computer now, I still seem to need all the stuff in there. How many drawers for you? Rice cooker sounds good. Hope you had a lovely day today with going to the Expo & coffee & cake.

Kathryn thanks for the update re the shuttle.

Christy I hear ****atiels are one of the best pet birds, very sociable. Lucky Jo can be a boys or a girls name, lol. All the best for sleep school this week.

Angus has woken up today with a cold - bugger! He's fine, not too grouchy, just snotty, and I did have to get up to him once last night. Got to chuck him in the shower with Daddy tonight, he's looking pretty grubby. He does like his showers.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast