Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 years, June '05

8-[ here we are, with a big girl now ...although I sometimes wonder was she ever a baby? LOL...

Had our 3rd ever sleep through last night, YAY!!! And today I dropped her off at day care (with her bought paddy cakes because I burnt hers last night #-o ) for a few hours while I run around and get the party stuff together and get my celebratory hair cut. Just to celebrate making it through the year \/ So I have finished most of the stuff and phoned to see how she was & she's asleep! & afterwards they are going to have her Birthday "cakes" and song...so I'll come in for that when they call. I am so glad I took today off to have a bit of a break, I really needed it with her having yuck arvos...I may be able to face todays okay now
    Well...I'm off to post more while I can...

Happy Birthday my gorgeous adopted Neice Hopefully you like me a bit better this year

Also welcome to Kelly2202 with Asha & Marisa Man with Kayne tomorrow and then Vicsta with Bailey on Sunday !!!

Great to have you all here

Love

OMG we are going to be flat out in here very soon! Welcome to Matilda and Christy, Happy bday to Matilda. I think it was a wonderful idea to have the day off Christy, hope you have a lovely time.

Kathryn- well done to you and wonderful news on the special stuff you have earned. What sort of work do you do for your Mum? Sounds like you are really enjoying all this and that's great cos a happy mummy makes for happy children.

Tanya- yay to Em and the toilet/potty, that's great! And what are you worrying about LOL kids who ask for bed here would surely get it, the less awake the less stress LOL.

The QLD trip is just for ME! My BIL is away fot a couple of months, he's in the army, and my sis is looking for company. What's more I am also going to Albury for a girls weekend in October, just before my bday so Arron will really find out what it's like to look after the kids I reckon. In Sept he will start fishing again anyway so it will all sort out fair in the end, although I am owed thousands of hrs in lieu in return for all the time he has had in the last 13 yrs so I am not going to feel bad about leaving the kids, I will be sad to go though cos I miss them so much when I don't see them but I think I really should do some stuff on my own just for sanities sake.

Hope you are all having a l;ovely day
    Best wishes Michelle

:-k we may have to have a BB girls night out in August in Brissy

Hi michelle

My mum put together installation bags for every roller door (one largish aust company) made, both in Aust and overseas. There is a smaller bag which goes into the ones that she does. I was a bit bored during my pregnancy with Kameron cause I quit work at 5mths gestation so she offered doing the smaller bags to me, cause she was making them off a night ready for the next day. So i have done that ever since. She gives me a bit of money towards it, but we put it to one side and when it builds into a decent amount (which takes forever lol) we buy something we desperately want/need with it like our large entertainment unit, half of my xmas present (andrew paid for the other half ) and just recently car tyres. The next thing I want will be a new lounge suite, but might take a couple more years to build up enough money again lol.

Love

Oh I forgot to say, I update Lachlans webpage with a few photos (in case you missed the post in the general chatter thread) just click his name in my signature and when the page loads click the very last link on the side bar.

Must get around to Kamerons soon LOL

Love

Hello there everybody!!!

Mitchells birthday was just brilliant! I ran off my head all morning, DP got pulled over so the party started without us!!! The sun scared off all the gloomy rain and all the kids run amok. Even MIL thought it was a great day. (I was just waiting for the backhanded comments - but no!)

Been out of my tree at work - my "grace period" has run out so that means I can't skive off the crap/complex stuff any more. Bugger!
    Had a real psycho at work the other day - he freaked everyone out, and then Mitchell cut his thumb badly poor baby. I just want a chance to relax. Even when I have 5 minutes to myself I end up stressing over what I should be doing tomorrow. GGRRR.

Hope you're getting some rest Divvy - bloody DS of mine still wakes through the night, and still has NO routine. He's bloody lucky he's so darn cute I tell you.

YAY for the weekend - I have plenty catching up to do on BB this weekend!!

Yay for a great bday Lucy- glad it was so good, I bet Mitchell had a good time.

I have had 4 kids who slept pretty well, so i do feel for you when you have a bub who isn't. Hope he improves soon.

Catch up Michelle

Christy, that would be nice, to meet some of QLD girls, I would have my sister with me of course but Maybe we can organise something. I am thinking I will be there on the Friday the 19th and go home on the Monday the 22nd, even a meetup for lunch or brunch or dinner would be nice. My sister is in Woolowin, is that close to anyone? I don't know Brisbane or Qld very well at all.

Anyway must go, Kids should be in bed but as it is Friday they are revving my head instead. If only they could just relax and chill out. Jemma is sitting here with a pillow and blankie and just told me that her pillow is her Fairy pillow and it make sher feel happy, she is so sweet sometimes, loud but sweet...LOL

kathryn- just took a look at Lachlans pics, they are very good, but what I noticed m,ost is how much he looks like you, I thought Kam wasn't like you but Lachlan def was.
    Cheers Michelle

Hehehehe Michelle. I get that alot, "Lachlan is definitely my boy". Although Kameron has a baby photo and I have a baby photo which was taken when I was a few weeks younger and you would think we were twins, and Lachlans baby photos look nothing like me at all

Love

Michelle - it would be great if some of us Qld girls could catch up with you! Wooloowin is a suburb on the northside - probably not more than 15 mins from the city (and maybe only 10).
    That is going to be so great for you to get away for a whole week without the kids! And will give your DH an idea of what is like for you all day every day

Lulu - Sounds like Mitchell had a wonderful birthday!

Kat - Lachlan is SO cute... and he does look so much like his Mummy! LMAO @ the gravy lid on his head!

Tanya - Well done to Emily for doing a wee on her potty!! =D>

Christy - Yay for Matilda sleeping through the night!... we are looking forward to her party tomorrow, and are off to buy her a birthday pressie today

Lulu, sounds like everyone enjoyed Mitchell's party. You must've done an excellent job

Congratulations Christy!! Happy birthday Matilda!! (sorry I'm a bit late 8-[ ). Yay for the sleep through... feels good huh?

Amber how are those teeth going?

Mitch, how cute... Jemma has a fairy pillow... awwww!! Yay for the trip by oyurself too... you probably need a holday... as horrible as it sounds it is GREAT to get away with out the kids 8-[

Welcome Kelly and Asha, Marisa Man and Kayne and then Vicsta and Bailey tomorrow ... Can't wait to get to know you all!

We are all well . I gave Emily's hair a bit of a trim today, even tho she still only has a tiny bit is growing into a mullet... hmmm... so I cut a tiny bit off to neaten it up a bit.

Tanya

Hiya girls!

Kathryn - I had a look at the site & they are both so grown up now! Its amazing! The bath shot is too cute

Well...last night was pretty unfortunate. She woke up at 2am and was awake and ready to go. Not tired at all...we tried everything, and would get her to settle, put her in bed and by the time we were snug back in our bed she would be up, jumping up & down in her cot & screaming. At 4.30 I finally got her to sleep again in our bed.... :sleeping:

:happybday: Asha!!

So today I'm home from work now and started making some treats for the party. Its just an arvo 3-5pm BBQ with some snacks, nothing too big, but I still make too much I know... trying to cut down this party...I know I'll spend most of the day chasing MAtilda around anyway.

katanya Guest

Hi everyone

Haven't been in here for ages..not sure why, perhaps too much other stuff going on..now all Felix's medical stuff is getting easier hopefully we can just get on with life as normal..
    [-o<

Felix is now walking independantly after 6 weeks after his first steps, he seemed to lose his confidence and wanted to hold my hand everywhere..he's had some scary falls recently where he's put his teeth through his lips, and blood everywhere..but hey what do you do? He needs a mouthguard!

I just looked at lachlan's website, I can't believe how big he is!! I am trying to update Felix's website too..still have it registered with the old ISP,..we'll get there!

We're going to Matildas' party tomorrow too, so Ambah we'll see you there, can't wait!

AARGH! Lost my post! And it was an epic!

Ok here goes, the shorter version.

Welcome to Kelly and Vicsta and Marisa man and to all the bday girls and boys, Asha, Kayne and Bailey!

Kelly- hope the party is terrific and Asha has the best day.

Christy- better to have more food than not enough, most of the time you always over do it. Have a great party and how lovely for Amber, Audyn, Katanya and Felix to be there too. Bummer about the 2am wake up, but matilda just wants you to not get too comfy with the sleep through... Doesn't want to spoil you LOL

Ambah- I wish I was going for a week but it will only be a weekend, arrive Friday go home Monday. I am hoping my sis won't mind meeting up with you girls, it will give us somewhere else to go. Are you thinking of meeting in the city? I actually looked at a map but it wasn't a very good one. I have been to visit her bf and we went to the city and it took 5-10mins on the train, it was good. What weather/temps are there in Aug?

I will let you know when I book my flights, but I am really excited to meet some more bb girls.

Katanya- good to see you here, Yay to Felix and his walking and ouch at the teeth through the lip. Hope you do get here more often.

Ok now I know I missed people but I must fly and get Jessica's stinky bum changed, she is teething so I need to change her cos the bum is looking a little sore.

Cheers Michelle

Haha- if that was the short version imagine how long the first one was.

Forgot Tanya- I wish I could cut hair Tanya cos pying for kids haircuts is such a pain, they def charge mor than it takes to do the job. And you are right, it is good to get away, but hard to elliviate the guilt of leaving, I could easily talk myself out of going but I AM going, I promise !

Cheers Michelle

Michelle - you will go and enjoy yourself - I'm sure the QLD BB chapter will make sure you do. NO moping (even a little bit).

Hey, it's only a weekend and the chance to do whatever you want - long hot showers, taking all the time you want on your hair and makeup (remember that stuff lol!), actually reading an entire chapter of a book aaahh the list goes on.

I've been keeping up with your posts when DH went on his little jaunt and it sounds to me that someone appriaciates you being the mother of his children, and how well you take care of 'em hehehehehehehe!!

MWAH!

Hi Girls

Asha & Kayne- Happy Birthday to you !! I hope you both had a wonderful day

Christy, Ambah and Katanya - Have a fantastic time at Matilda's party tomorrow. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Katanya - Ouchies at the teeth thru the lips. I lost count how many times Kameron has done that. All the blood definitely makes it look a lot worse than what it is. Yay @ Felix walking independently too. I think Lachlan might still be a few weeks away, but every time I say that he surprises me.

Michelle - I so know what you mean about hair cuts. I got mine and Kam's done the other day and $43 later I walked out of the place, and both were just simple cuts ](*,) Lachlan's though I just trim around the ears when it gets too long. Only done that once in his 14mths of being with us

Hello to everyone else as well

Love

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast