Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 years, June '05

Ely welcome to BellyBelly.

Can I just say that I really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country. The historical buildings and artwork were amazing.

Good to have you here with us.

Oh I'm a bad, bad girl - chucked a sickie at work today, but it's only to catch up on all my other work. Gotta make about 40 phone calls to rustle up people to the playgroup committee meeting tomorrow night. MMM the apathy is getting to me a little!

Hey - had the best time yesterday at Yvettes baby shower, lotsa games and food. We even did a belly cast of Yvette gorgeous twin belly!!
    I bet we all went to bed early last night - especially Kelly. You did a fantastic job by the way!!!!

Oh and yay for Cailin - check her new ticker YAYYYYYYY!!!!!
    Mitchell practically runs everywhere now, and throws some pretty spectacular tanties if he doesn't get his own way RIGHT NOW (familiar anyone??). On the up side he is sleeping through till 5am, quick bottle in my bed and straight back to sleep again, still waking up about 2ish on and off.

He is now eating everything put in front of him hooray!

Better go get this work done....if I'm a good girl and get it finished I'll let myself come back to BB this afternoon!

Hi All,
    Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately we had a very quiet first birthday for Kayne. I have not been in a celebrating mood since dads death. We ended up taking Kayne and the other kids to the zoo for the day. He loved it so much. He is just like his dad with the animals - they both love them!. I have decided that I would give Kayne a huge 2nd birthday - there are more options for the bubs of this age.
    Kayne has also been unwell. He has a cough and a rash over this face chest and back. I think that it is only a reaction to the MMR needles. I will see how he goes. Poor bubs coughs all thru the night. Anyway better go - am in the office today with people looking over my shoulder!!!!!! 8-[

HI Girls,

i second what Lucy said about Yvette's baby shower, had a great time and loved the belly cast, Yvette's belly looks gorgeous, and what a great thing to have to keep forever. Can't wait to see how she decorates it.

I am feeling a bit yucky today, my throat feels really constricted. I am contemplating ringing the drs and trying to get an appt for Me jem and jess, as jess's cough is a bit yucky too. And I would like them to listen to my chest. prob is I can't be bothered drinving to the nexzt town to the drs so maybe I'll just go to the clinic here.

Kids missed me yesterday and Arron was spewing cos after I walked int he door jessica wouldn't even give him a cuddle and she had been cuddling him all day. LOL

Christy- the good news for you baby wise is that you will prob not have the same birth experience or prob that you did with Matilda. My cousin waited 5 yrs bt her boys cos of her terrible birth experience with the first and also cos of the issues with him after he was born sleeping wise, but the 2nd was totally different in everyway. Best to wait until you really feel you are ready though, unless of course you don't want anymore. Funny I guess how people always expect everyone to go for a 2nd bub, some people are happy with 1. Glad she is sleeping a little better, hopefully she can stretch back to 7am.

Marisa man- I'm sure kayne had a fun bday regardless of whether it was a big party, and you are right he will prob enjoy his 2nd more anyway. Hope his rash goes away soon.

Lucy -you naughty wagger! Oh well you need stress days too. I had Such a lovely chat with you yesterday, it was great to see you again.

Ely- welcome to you and Serena, it sounds lovely in Italy right now, wish I was there, it's pretty cold in Victoria right now. My kids aren't in daycare but my older 2 used to be, I always found it good for them, except the part about them catching lots of bugs and getting sick alot. Wow at your children being born on the same day, are you going to try 3rd time lucky? Wouldn't that be amazing to have 3 born on the same day?

kathryn- finally a break from sickness for you guys, that's great, but you didn't have to pass it to my household LOL. Jordan is the only one feeling ok atm, although she tried it on this morning as she didn't want to help me and make toast for Josh. It is school hols for the next 2 weeks and wont that be fun for us. I have already warned them they will be in serious trouble if they don't be nice to each other.

Anyway gotta fly, Hi to everyone else.

Cheers Michelle

Hi guys!! Just a quickie from me today

Matilda got a tooth \/

FINALLY... the wait is over... I've posted in the Woo hoo room too, sorry for the double up, guess who's excited? LOL

YAY YAY YAY! Terrific news for Matilda and you Christy, that is a relief for you, and maybe why she has been unsetled lately, hopefully she may start sleeping better, does it look like another will be there soon too?

Cheers Michelle

We just checked tonight after an hour of screaming ](*,) and there's a second one on the bottom already. It was tragic, she was running around the house with her eyes closed screaming & nothing I could do would settle her, I put on bonjela, gave her panadol, gave her homeopathic teething tablets and tried to give her a bottle or food, nothing. DH came home, BAM no more screaming, still upset but no screaming thank goodness..... blech!

Well Riannas latest trick is, she can open the door, and get out, great, just when I need to have to lock the door all the time, coz when the new one comes along, and I have to BF, Dont want her wandering out in the middle of winter!!! Oh well was bound to come hey!! Glad to hear everyone is toothing up!!! and sorry I haven tbeen around much ( quite self involved atm) will catch up properly soon
    xxxxx

babies Guest

Thank you for welcome!

Michelle, my husband and I wish to adopt our third child, but there are many problems! After summer holidays we'll meet the social assistent and then we'll decide!

Now in Italy it's very hot! I wish to be on the seaside!
    Serena in this nights doasn't sleep! She goas to sleep only after the 3 a.m., because it's too hot! She drinks 2 or 3 baby's bottle of camomille.

Do our children like water? And the bath?

Sorry for my english, I speah english bad and I don't undestand any your word, but I'll look for learning!

By Eli

babies Guest

Matilda got a tooth
    =D>
    Is it her firt tooth?

Si babies its her first tooth! I was going to trial my Italian for you, but its been a while & I've forgotten a lot of my Italian studies!! I studied for a year at university but I that was almost 10 years ago 3am seems pretty later here for a sleep, when are her naps? Does she sleep during the day?

Matilda is starting to drink water more and more everyday. And she loves her bath even in winter. She will get all wrinkled in the bath and still keep going LOL DH & I have to drag her out screaming...

Eli- my kids all love the bath too, it is me who doesn't like to sit for hours next to the bath getting wet LOL. 3am is very late, how do you cope with not sleeping till then? You are doing very well with your English and the way we all talk you should get lots of practise here. WHat sort of teaching do you do?

Christy- woohoo on the 2nd tooth, and thank goodness the screaming stopped. Poor Matilda doesn't seem to have a very high pain threshold.

ALl in bed and things are quiet here, the new microwave is up and running, I went down into Kilmore and brought one, $225 for a Sharp carosel, 1100w. I think that's ok, cos I saved petrol from going to get it elsewhere.

Anyway must go and see what else is going on around here
    Cheers Michelle

Hi Babies,
    My parents are Italian so I can sort of speak it and sort of write it - so if you need any help translating I can help ( I hope). So far you are doing a fantastic job.
    Milan is such a beautiful place - Lucky you!
    Do you follow the motogp? I am such a big Valentino Rossi fan!
    Kayne will grow up loving him too - maybe I can get him a motor bike for Christmas!!!!
    \/

babies Guest

Hello Christy!
    Do you speak italian??? I've forgotten english too, but I want to learn! So I write to you! Why did you stady italian?
    In Italy we stady english since 6 years of age, but teachers are italian persons and their stadies are in italian language, so they don't speak english in the classroom and the pupils dont'n learn to speak and understand english. I hope my children had better stadies!
    Lost summer holidays we went to Spain, I think it's important for my children to understand that there are many different linguages. But Gabriele, 4 years of age, was said, because he coldn't speaking with ather children. So this year we'll rest in Italy, near Firenze, a very beautiful city! So Gabriele and Serena could having a lot of friends.
    We like travelling and know new countries.

Serena sleeps every morning, for 1 hour. Then she sleeps in the afternoon, for two hours, after lunch. She goes to sleep in the evening about 10 p.m.
    But in this nigh it's so hot that it's impossibile to go to sleep! There are 36/37° C and it's very wet!

EVVIVA Matilda's first tooth!!!
    It's a very important day! We write any step into the baby's album! I wrote a diary for Gabriele and than for Serena for every day, since the their first day to their first birthday!

A PRESTO!!! (See you soon)
    Ely

babies Guest

Marisa man thank you!!!
    I'm very happy! So you could halping me!

Valentino Rossi!!! Eh eh, in Italy he is a MITO (very famous!).

BATH: also my children love bath, but they must to do bath together! They are ever together!

Milan is a beautiful city, I work near Duomo

Michelle I am a teacher for teachers! It's a very beautiful job! Two years ago I taught to children of primary school, but I taught also children of nursery school, several years ago.

By
    Eli

Eli- I am a teacher too, I teach primary school which is 5 to 12 yr olds. I am on leave at the moment and will return to fulltime work when my youngest, Jessica goes to school. It must be very different to teach adults rather than children. I haven't worked for almost 2 and a half yrs, since jemma was born, and I do sometimes miss the children but it is also very stressful to work full time with little kids.

See ya Michelle

Ely I studied Italian for my university degree which was music. We had to study either Italian or German for our degree to help us understand some of the older writings about classical music. When I was in school I learnt Spanish, but I lived an hour away from Mexico so I understand Spanish really well...so I sometimes get confused and mix the two up when I am trying to speak Italian its embarassing but I try still...

Well...we are not holding our breath, but we only had to get up to Matilda once last night & she was asleep before we got to her... so a bit of screaming & then back to sleep. And she's not just crying its those high pitch screams almost squealing that she's been doing the last two days... maybe she does have a low threshold of pain for these teeth. :-k

Hi Babies

I am just letting you know that I have had to remove one of your two tickers as only 1 ticker is allowed per member.

Love

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast