Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, May '05

Vanita- sounds great about your lunch, I had that idea a couple of weeks ago but instead of the pub Arron only had time for the crappy bakery and didn't even stay til;l we'd finished eating. Oh well it was still nice to see him then, instead of at the end of the day when he's tired.

I am getting a cold or the flu, felt a bit achy, just hoping it's just a cold, but I have sinus pain, which I HATE! No classroom helping again tomorrow for us. But I prob will go somewhere as SIL is down and annoying me, she's 26 and has spent every second she has been here in the last 2 days playing with Jordan in Jemma's dollshouse. WTF I hear you say! She isn't quite MATURE you might say and prob never will be , what ****s me most is that she actually locked Jemma and my niece out of Jemma's room so she couldn't even play with her own stuff, and today her and Jordan dragged every bit of it into the lounge cos Jemma went to bed. I am so glad she moved to Echuca cos we don't see her that much anymore.

Hope everyone had a great w/e
    cheers

Urgh at your sister Michelle. what a pain in the arse.

we are all going well, Lachlan we think is cutting his first molar so he has been really grumpy last couple of days, and i checked his mouth friday night and there was a hard lump on his gum.

He is also still husky in his chest/throat from the head cold he had, so if he is no better i might whisk him off to the doc this weekend.

OOOPS Lachlan is bashing up Kameron #-o Oh no he isn't just realised Lachlan turned the TV channel over when Kameron was watching the wiggles LOL.

Love

eeek at the glasses !!!!

Lachlan somehow got hold of Kam's New McDonalds Farm DVD this morning and has scratched it to buggery. Thankgod it cost us nothing !! Going to ask one of the girls at playgroup today if I can get a copy of it from her.

Love

Rianna is always bashing up the twins too! and theres 5 yrs difference!!!
    Rianna has started to climb everywhere so every time I turn around shes up on a cupboard, throwing stuff ( and usually breaking it) Little ratbags hey!!!

Jillian-ouch at the glasses, $400, bugger. Bad luck being up half the night, you don't quite feel human when that happens.

kathryn- sounds like a good idea getting another copy, I really don't like DVD's they are too fragile, videos last so much longer with little kids.

Vanita- lol at Rhianna bashing her big sister's. And breakinng stuff is annoying esp when you have put it high, she sounds like a little bugger, cute but still a bugger LOL

Better go, trying to see what's happening before school pickup, Arron won't be back in time so I have to go today.

Cheers Michelle

Well we have been having fun in here haven't we! lol at the bashing ups! and PSML at the climbing house!

Well last night I heard a big thud at about midnight, but didn't get up because there wasn't any crying. At about 3am we had more crying, so DH gets up to pick up DS whilst I get a bottle, and WTF, Alex is sleeping UNDER THE BED! So he must have fallen off and climbed back under the bed.... until he wanted to move and realised he couldn't!

And a couple of weeks ago I had swept the kitchen floor and put away the broom. DH got up on the garage roof (we rent) and found two brooms and a Hills Hoist up there. So Alex was playing in the backyard with the brooms. He has a massive cleaning fetish... (mummy messy, keen it up mummy, ERGH!). A couple of days later I was looking for the broom to sweep again. Checked the entire house, garage, garden, but just couldn't find it. Asked DH if he knew where it was (yeah right!) and he said no. So I asked Alex where the broom was. He held my hand, led me up to the camellia tree in the backyard, and pointed into it. Of course, in the tree, about two feet off the ground, horizontal (so you couldn't see it from out the tree), was the BL&*DY BROOM! I didn't know whether to scold him for being naughty and putting the broom there, or congratulating him for remembering where he put it!

Why do I have the wierd one!

LOL Divvy

I'd be thankful he remembered where he put it. When Kameron puts something away and we say "where is xxx Kameron" He will just copy what we say ROFL. We have even had to draw him a picture of what we want and ask him where it is. He walked around the house for 10 mins so we followed him and then he said "where is it" #-o

Love

LOL Kathryn- I remember doing that with all of ours at one stage, and just when you think they know what they are doing, they go and watch telly or play with their toys. I LOL at ALex and the broom Divvy, I would have prob said that was naughty but it wouldn't have made much sense to him now!

Oh well gotta go, may be back later Arron is working till midnight, nothing better to do here.
    Cheers Michelle

Hi girls

Josh had a friend over who ended up staying for tea, at the dinner table Jemma said "Cain, do you love me?" he said no and she was most hurt. I told her he liked her, but he didn't have to love her, but that we did. Then she asked him did he want to live at our house and again he told her no. This is one of her first experiences with a boy Josh's age and she doesn't really understand how it works. Plus everyone else she sees loves her so why doesn't he. She also saw a little prep boy through the car window at school pickup the other night and said she loved him too. Arron better practice his scare tactics byt he look of it, she likes boys at 2 yo. LOL

Jem and I made a choccy cake today and guess what....it didn't lose the bum. I used a springform tin, baking spray and a circle of baking paper and tada! the pefect chocolate cake. I was most impressed, thank girls, I'd send you each a piece but I'm sure it wouldn't be very fresh by the time you got it LOL

Anmyway heading off, Arron brought me a block of choccy, but he did it again, he brought plain dairy milk. The ungrateful ***** that I am I had a whinge abuot it too, but I did tell him last time to buy peppermint or something flavoured. Oh well next time.

Good night girls
    Michelle

YAY on the cake Michelle. If you are going to whinge about chocolate you can send it this way hahahaha. I feel like some Aww at Jemma too, how cute is that !!!

Love

Kathryn- I really should smack myself for complaining shouldn't I! Well I tried desperately to stay awake and watch Revelations last night, but I was dozing off in the middle so I missed part of it! Grrr! It didn't start till 11.30 and that isn't fair, it's too late.

Jemma and Jessica are being looked after by my gf for an hr today while I get my back massaged and cupped by the chinese medicine guy (who is white Australian not Chinese LOL). Hopefully I will feel better once it is done, I have a followup booked for next Thrusday night too. Jemma has already sooked cos I said I was leaving her there, but I will just have to leave, she'll be fine, she loves my gf anyway.

Hope you all have a great day, Boy it's very quiet, where is everybody?

Cheers Michelle

Breaking News

Lachlan now can walk behind Kamerons old push along fisher price dog =D> \/ =D> \/

He also let go and just stood there for a hell of a long time, so walking is fast approaching for one little boy :-s

Love

Welcome Yvette and Angus to our little group !!!!!!!

Love

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456