Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, October '05 #2

Welcome Mummy2Charla.. I checked out your little one's web site and I must say she's just adorable.

Wow, there's heaps of people in this thread now. It's good to get so many opinions (even though it's tough to keep up )

A neighbour and I have organised a Breast Cancer Research morning tea for this morning (and invited about 80 people from our estate #-o ) I hope they don't all turn up.

I'm off to make a million smoked salmon, dill and cream cheese sandwiches now. Catch you later.

I hope they all to turn up Misty, so you make a lot of money for breast cancer research. My mum and I have always thought about doing something like that, but have never got of our butts to organise it #-o I usually do what I can to help breast cancer research since mum is a survivor from it.

I hope you have a wonderful time, even if you do get 80 ppl showing up

Love

I hope things go well today Christine despite the rain

Well we are off to playgroup this morning, Matilda unfortunately has woken up at 5.30am and got really cranky, rubbing her eyes at 7.30 so I am offering he a chance at a sleep...she's not taking it ](*,) so I hope things go well today, if we start out bad & go to playgroup sometimes its just not worth going at all....

But I'm in charge of morning tea today...so I have to go. Ah well.... here's to hoping she either falls asleep or settles down.

Welcome Mummy2Charla!

Goodluck at your morning tea today Christine, I hope it is a hit!

Goodluck with playgroup Christy, I hope Matilda goes down for a nap before then...

Anyway, into the shower for me, gotta get ready for gym...

Thanks penty My blighted ovum was picked up during the 10wk ultrasound so at least I had a D&C instead of an actual m/c. Coincidentally my sister had a m/c about a month prior to mine! She also conceived three months after her m/c. weird!

Welcome Mummy2Charla, looking forward to getting to know you

My DS is bouncing around beside me... I'd better get dressed now and take him out... might do some op-shopping before playgroup. Have a lovely day girls

Welcome LilyD and daughter Lily to this forum.... Happy 1st Birthday Lily !!!

also Welcome to Nadia and son William. Happy 1st Birthday for tomorrow William !!

Love

Happy 1st Birthday Lily and William!!!
    Welcome LilyD and Nadia

Welcome girls!!! =D>

Hi LilyD and Nadia.

Well the morning tea was a success. 25 women turned up and it was great getting to know who lives behind those closed doors and garages

But it's a gloomy drizzly day, and the rugs I put out to air just got absolutely soaked in a downpour. But BOTH kids are asleep (very rare) so I'm sitting here on BB instead of doing all the jobs I'm supposed to be doing (I've got a few articles to write... procrastination is my problem, I think... maybe I need another smoked salmon sandwich to give me some brain food.... or maybe I just need to stop mucking around and just do it!)

Bye for now

I am doing the same as you Christine... there is so much else I could be doing now (Aidyn has been alsleep for the last 2.5hrs) and instead I choose to do nothing but sit here! (and make an avocado sandwish for lunch )
    Glad to hear that your morning tea was a success
    Its such a lovely day today isnt it... I love all of this rain! Though I'm sure I will be sick of it in a few days... I was so keen to take Aidyn swimming at Southbank whilst DP was on holidays, but its doesnt look like it will be happening with this weather!

We have the odd shower happening every now and then. It is nice day otherwise, but annoying cause you can't really put your clothes on the line and expect them to dry. Been trying to take a few photos of the boys, but they aren't co-operating too much LMAO. However I did get a gorgeous photo of Kameron.. pity he had sauce on his face LMAO.

My big baby boy's big day tomorrow with his first official day of Kindergarten.

Love

Hi girls... it's raining here too... lovely All my roses are getting a drink and the flower buds will probably burst open tomorrow if it's sunny. Wade's playing with his favourite toy of all time: the duplo train set. He throws a huge wobbly though if it goes off the rails! I've just finished making spanakopita (spinach and feta cheese filo slice... it's a Greek dish) which appeals to my increasingly finicky appetite! Bought a huge chunk of ginger this morning too and plan to grate a little into almost everything, especially asian meals over the months of m/s. Mmmm those smoked salmon sandwiches sound great Misty... I also love s.s on bagels with philly cheese and capers. Ha! All this talk about food won't last for long... soon I'll be cringing at nearly everything... I remember getting so weird about eating last pregnancy that I couldn't eat or drink out of certain colours of crockery like my favourite yellow coffee mug!!!

OMG his first official day *hugs* Kathryn!!!

Well I wish I could say we had a nice day, but it was one of "those" days. Its okay now, DH has taken Matilda to the shops with him so I could have some time without screaming... She was fine at playgroup, and slept an hour after that, but all the rest of the time has been tantrums & screaming. I'm pretty sure something more is going on, she won't let me look in her mouth, she's done 4 poos today which are getting more and more sloppy... and refuses to eat. :-k My guess is teething. [-o< I hope thats what it is!!!

My big baby boy's big day tomorrow with his first official day of Kindergarten. <---- Wow! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Is he looking forward to it? Does he know many kids there already?

Christy: Awwww, poor little darl, I hope it all becaomes clear what's going on soon!

He will only know 1 other boy there who he does playgroup with and is starting tomorrow with him.

I am not sure if I am going to get to hang around or not. I think Lachlan might be getting gastro, has had 3 very disgusting nappies today. 2 nearly made me chuck So if he is like it in the morning I might have to bring Lach home again and not goto playgroup. Will see how he wakes up.

Love

Oh wow Kat!! I hope Kam's first day at Kindy goes well... cant wait to hear all about it!!

Christy - it does sounds like Matilda could be teething again doenst it? Hopefully that is all it is, and hopefully it doesnt drag on too long! Do you know which teeth are due to come through next?

I'm waiting for Aidyns next teeth, but I actually have no idea when the expected age for them is? He has 16 teeth atm - 4 of them are molars, so it is all pretty even in his mouth. I just have no idea when to expect the next ones... I think I am getting too used to the 'peace' iykwim, and I dont want it to come as a rude shock...
    Poor littly boy is getting a cold now too (just after I has been saying that he hasnt been sick in ages... I must have jinxed myself!) I hope it is a shortlived one anyway... I feel so helpless when I know he is feeling miserable.

Does he have his eye teeth Ambah ? The ones right next to the two front and bottom teeth?

Lachlan has all his teeth now with the eye teeth being the last and the eye teeth were definitely alot easier than the rest to come through.

Love

Awww poor Lachie (and poor you @ having to change the nappies!)... I hope his tummy has settled by the morning!

Yep, Aidyn has his eye teeth (top & bottom), and his canines/incisors (or whatever theyre called!) (both top and bottom), and the first molar on each side of the canines(both top and bottom pairs), plus his top and bottom middle two. So I am wondering when the next sets of molars are due to pop through... as he hasnt had any new teeth for months now it seems?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast