Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, September/October '05

Well the fairy isn't in VIc QLD or SA! Maybe the other states are hogging her!LOL

Kellie bugger about not being able to go back to sleep.

Kathryn- we will miss you heaps. LOL at Andrew having to go to playgrp. Men really don't want to swap roles. When Arron looked after Josh once a wk Josh would sit next to him all day while he played playstation, no wonder Josh is a game whiz!

Christy- I so hope some of us get to catch up on this ****y washing soon.

Anyway must go Mum and Dad are here, cos thery brought the kids showbags, as they went to the Melb show today. jemma is running around dressed up as fairy and josh has been eating chips. I am going to send them all to bed cos we are going to Scienceworks tomorrow and they will never get up.

Don't look at websites yet, still not done.
    See ya Michelle

Awww Michelle, you know when you say don't do something it makes it reeeeeaaaaalllly tempting... (ok, ok, I'll restrain myself).

Jaspen welcome

I thought for a second when I got up this morning (yes it is still only 6.14am) that the fairy had come to my place.... but alas, it was only Zeke moving the clean clothes out of their basket and putting them in a pile on the lounge room floor (like the infamous bush turkey nest). He was using it as a landing pad for his "SUUUUPER ZEEEEEEKE" leaps off the top of the lounge #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o

Anyway, we're off to a Colin Buchanan (from playschool) concert this morning ... only $7 each what a bargain *she says still reeling in shock after outlaying the GDP of a small nation to buy Wiggles tickets for December*

mooshie Guest

hi girls

christine - golly gosh you guys are up early this morning - pmsl at zeke and the washing - although probably not funny your end.

jaspen - welcome - look forward to chatting, we are currently ttc #4 atm. good luck to you.

michelle - have a great day at scienceworks should be fun

kathryn - ahh a holiday how lovely, hope you have a really great time

okay have a question for christy and ambah - i believe both matilda and aidyn are on toddler milk yeah, well i have just bought a can for miss lani and was wondering this morning whether or not you give it to them warm - like with formula, am guessing you do just thought i would ask. i am thinking of just using it like formula and making it up in the bottles and popping the bottles in the fridge then warming them up when she has them.

also i updated lani's website last night - pics are all over the place, i don't have a digital camera so i rely on friends taking photos and emailing them to me, i have a camera in my phone but the photos are not jpg files and i dunno how to convert them, guess i should really play around with it.

so if you wanna look at my lil family just click on the www - hopefully it works lol am not very technically minded over here.

must dash, we are going on a picnic today and i want lani to have a snooze (she was up at 6am this morning) so she is a bit tired now, then i have to do a basket of ironing and get the picnic food all sorted.

have a lovely day all

Michelle just checked your www out.... the pics are sooo cute. Lani has the most beautiful cheeks!

Mooshie - yep I still give Aidyn his toddler milk warm... or slightly warmer than room temp. But as summer is coming I think it wont be long before I stop heating it for him anyway

Welcome Jaspen, great to have you here!!

LOL Christine, I had a good laugh about Zeke and the washing too... what a disspointment for you after thinking the clothes fairy had been for a visit!

Hope you have fun at Scienceworks today Michelle!!

Kat - Aww thats a pity that Kams friends are sick... and definately a shame that theres no need to share that mudcake around, lol

The past 2 mornings Aidyn has been awake at 4 or 5 am, and then proceeds to whinge/cry on and off for the next hour or 2... I have NO idea why he's doing it though! Luckily it helps him to sleep in a bit longer though - this morning he wasnt up until 8.30, but that doesnt really help me as I have to be up before 8 anyway to get ready for gym...

Btw, I love your website Michelle - there are some great piccies there, and Lani looks soo cute & sweet!

Hello MY FAIRY CAME!!!! I think she came cleverly disguised as DH, but this morning when I got out of the shower the clothes were put away, the clean laundry hung out & the dirty put in the laundry hamper :shock:

Christy you are so lucky!!!!! My DH does't seem to see the dirty or clean clothes left anywhere unless he runs out of something to wear. He'd step over them for weeks generally rather than pick them up and put them where they are supposed to go.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

LOL at your DH Jaspen! Mine did run out of clean clothes lol!! Thats why he did the clean up this morning while I was in the shower...lmao!

Clothes fairy came here too. She did 3 loads (still waiting to be hung out, so only did half a job LMAO) and folded the towels. Pity mine wasn't in the form of Andrew though

Omg i nearly started crying when i was following Kameron down the driveway this morning with his kindy backpack on. I didn't think I would considering it was just an intro day but I think it suddenly hit on how grown up he has become.

Love

Sorry i have not been in here much.

Kimberley is doing so well. Today was the second day that she sat on the potty and did a wee without us asking her too. I think she watched DH's cousin's little girl use hers so now she wants to do the same. Kimberley went to stay with them for a few days as they love her staying with them and they have so much fun. I was able to sort out Kimberley's room while she was gone and throw some things away that i know she would not have let me done. In a few weeks time she is having her photo done at day-care it will be the first time she has had one taken like that can't wait to see what they look like when they come back.

I would love a clothes fairy to come to my house tonight but i bet it will still all be in the laundry tomorrow morning.

My clothes fairy made an appearance too... She did 2 loads, and hung them up, and put away a few teatowels and shirts, LOL 8-[

LMAO @ Paige Kellie!!!!

Awww Kat, it must be hard to see Kam all grown up with his kindy backpack on... I cant even contemplate that is what will happen here in a few years too...
    So I take it the intro day went well?

AAARGH! Jemma just touched the esc button and my whole post went missing and now I am too tired to do it again.

Scienceworks was great, jordan got lost and took herself to the desk, they paged me, which I didn't hear but Josh did and so off he went to tell a security guard his sister was lost lol. Found them both in the end! Jemma had a fall on her face, and is very sore looking, I thought the cut was deep but it wasn't thank goodness! Jessica was so good all day, got a chance to play right at the end. The killer was the drive home in peak hr traffic, doing 40klms at times less. Got home at about 6.30ish so it didn't turn out too bad, but I am stuffed. I met Shannon there with her kids and they are all so nice too!

yay to all those who's fairies arrived, even if they came in different forms.

PMSL Christine at Zeke and the washing pile, what a great use for washing!

Kathryn- hugs to you it is sad to watch them grow up!

Wow Michelle at Lani's hair! Why are you hiding from the camera girly, your kiddies will want to see pics of you later you should know that LOL

Cheers michelle
    Going to bed very soon I can tell you, am buggered.

We must have all been on at the same time.

Yay for your fairy too AMbah, my clothes were all put away but not by no fairy!

Kellie- I had to PMSL at Piage they can be so cheeky sometimes can't they?

Michelle- so good to hear Kimberly is going well on the potty, and isn't it good that you got the time to cull the toys, it is very hard to do that when they are around. How's Alexander going?

Cheers michelle

LMAO @ Paige !!!!!!

LMAO @ Jemma and the escape button too.... That is Lachlan's trick.

Speaking of Lachlan. He said Kayla (our dog) twice yesterday and was looking at her both time he said it, so it was what he meant, and is also starting to say drink. I had him show Andrew "Bears Now Asleep" actions that he does yesterday and Andrew was in hysterics so he got out the video camera. I made poor Lach do it for mum as well today, and even she nearly wet herself laughing. Poor kid LMAO.

Love

LOL its funny when they start "performing" Kat. We have Matilda do some of her words for people & now that she blows kisses everytime we leave somewhere its a bit cute. I often will stand at the door & say "bye bye" & she now says "bye bye" while waving & then blows kisses....too cute.

mooshie Guest

hi there

how are you all.

michelle - great to hear kimberley is going well. fantastic on the toilet training, gosh it is so much easier without nappies. only problem i found aat the start when tt was everytime i went somewhere ds had to go to the toilet wherever we are, i have a phobia about public toilets lol so thankfully he can stand up (i try and encourage him to do poo at home lol) and i am always saying don't touch anything etc etc, then i make him wash his hands and i always have some of that alcohol hand wash stuff in my bag that i also make him use - he is already saying mum i don't need that lol (gotta get over that fear) how is alex going.

michelle - scienceworks sounds fantastic, i should take the kids there one day. i took them to the museum a while ago and jay asks every weekend if we can go back, so am thinking he would enjoy scienceworks. oh no on jordan and josh getting lost and poor jemma getting hurt. nice that jessica had a good day, it's always good when the babies are content relaxing in the pram whilst you have a day out and they don't whinge and everything seems to fall into place. yes lani has heaps of hair which i think is a gift from above lol - i was petrified knowing that her being a girl that she would look like jessica and jay, they were both very bald, chubby and fair as babies, and lani came so differently, she is more like paul dh, anyway i just love the hair and i love putting all the clips etc in it (although she gets a bit cranky with me at times) she has quite a bit of hair but it is quite fine so i need to use mouse to stick it up a bit so i can use the clips.

ambah - thanks on that info re toddler milk. do you make the bottles up then put them in the fridge then reheat in microwave as required or do you just make up bottles of the water then reheat the water before adding the powder? sorry for the questions. i gave lani a bottle before of the toddler milk and she took it fine - so i guess there is not much differene in the flavour.

christy - hows that clothes fairy he was nice. no clothes fairy here but i did it in the end, feels so good when its all done, jsut wish paul didn't wear business shirts i hate ironing oh well. how cute on matilda blowing the kisses and waving bye bye - we have been teaching lani bye bye for ages but each time she waves jay says no you are doing it wrong - poor kid she never has the chance to stuff anything up before her brother comes in to show her the "right" way.

kathryn - i so know what you mean with kameron growing up, i can't believe jay is starting school next year. even my sil said the other day gosh it seems like yesterday he was just born so sad. and ditto on what michelle said when they go off to kinder it is so weird when you come home - even having another child in the house when the other is away at kinder you just feel lost (well i do anyway) i have been so lucky this kinder year cause the hours seem to fall in the same time as lani's naps so i can get a bit done or hang around on bb lol. lachlan sounds like quite the character, can just imagine him doing the bears now asleep actions - i love that song lol.

kellie - pmsl at paige, although it probably wasn't funny for you at the time - looks like you have won the battle tho - hooray a winner for the mums lol.

christine - thanks for the comments on lani - we think she is pretty cute and pretty special (but hey were biased lmao) truly she is such a gift to our little family and i would be so lost without her. chubby cheeks you've made my day, after my stupid mchn comments re lani's weight the other day, i was getting a little concerned - but she is in proportion so stuff the health nurse i reckon lol.

well i hope that is up to date with the personals sorry for those i have missed and i will talk to you soon. guess i might watch the grand final with paul - seeing as the blues aren't in i think i might go for the swannies.

Well...I've had a full on day & need a nap!! DH told me to have one & here I am ](*,) hopelessly addicted LOL. Ah well... Matilda's been a dream today & I worked & came home. While I was at work DH did some of my puppy preschool preparation for me (what a gem) and went to the accountant with Matilda and did our taxes! So that was fantastic. We get a lot more $$ back this year which is great & will all go towards our trip to the US in December. So...we get to use $500 to go to a long weekend in November with our friends, YAY!

Anyway.... Paige sounds absolutely hilarious!!! I would have a hard time not cracking up laughing at her. LOL

awww Kat I don't know what I'm going to do when Matilda starts going to "school" and being all grown up...I had a flash this morning when she walked into my work with DH & walked back behind the counter like she knew what she was doing....big girl now.

Michelle scienceworks sounds great, I would be exhausted too.

LOL Christine at Zeke being a bit confused at the whole fairy idea...LOL

*Michelle* Thats great news on Kimberley's toilet time!! YAY!
    =D>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast