Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, September/October '05

We took Kimberley to an adventure park today and she had great fun she didn't want to come home.
    She has been telling me when she has done a poo and even telling me before she wants to do one so hopefully we are on to something now. Day-care said they will aslo help as well they have 5 kids at the moment tt.

Alex is doing so well even with his kidney problem he is now 7.430 kilos. Kimberley calls him big boy but that's only becuase i said it.

Hi Girls

Well it is a sick house here atm, one of us anyway.... Kameron !!!

had a croaky throat thursday lunch time and woke with a fever today so we troddled off the doctors. Thankfully it is only a viral infection and not bacterial (ears/throat fine) so no antibiotics need. Just Panamax for kids every 4 hrs, for up to 3 days. I didn't even know you could get Panamax for kids, the doc suggested it as it is cheaper than Panadol and I got the wrong Panadol anyway last time and Kameron hates it.

I can feel it a bit on my chest, so hopefully it doesn't get any worse and nobody else gets it. Last thing we want just days before heading away. Been packing, unpacking and repacking the car and thought we had it all in (left spot for blankets and clothes) then I rememberd that we have to pack in Eskys, the morning we leave ARGH lmao. So I just rang the girl we are going with and they are going to take our tent for us, as that will make enough space for the eskys. *phew*

Oh guess what the clothes fairy came today. Even folded and put away (yes the fairy was me lol but i can pretend can't I lmao) Just two loads to hang out and I have two loads out there already but the night air came in early. Folded and put away about 6 loads over the course of the day I think LOL. Just needed to get it all done so I have clean clothes to go away with.

Anyway I should really stop rambling LMAO.

Love

Hi Girls-

Kathryn ihope Kam is better before you leave and that everyone else escapes it. LOL at packing the car, it is the worst job, lucky your friends can help with the tent, makes a little more room, you are a good fairy!

Kellie- hope you are not so tired tomorrow and that paige does TT easily. jemma tt herself by 22 mths so I had a dream child, and was night trained about a month ago, so I am very very lucky.

Michelle- that is good news about Alex, and sounds like a wonderful outing for Kimberly hope she slept well.

Michelle-I think I may do the museum next hols, see how we go, although we are going away in Jan so maybe we will do it next yr.

Well we had friends over yesterday for Grand final, Arron was smashed and I have been ****ty all day. I ended up with 2 extra kids sleeping over too, so we hit the jackpot. I enrolled Jordan and Joshua in Little aths which starts next weekend, and I was just thinking I was going to get some sleeping done on a saturday morning, oh well, maybe when the kids leave home I can get sleep ins LOL

Better keep moving on, am having time out after doing nothing but clean and wash all day, and of course the washings not finished yet! AAARGH! I hate it!

Cheers michelle

Hello girls

Just a quick one from me. I'm off to Brisbane for the day as I have Zeke's annual check up with the cardiologist, so a long day of entertaining two little tigers in hospital waiting rooms.

Kathryn - hope the sickies are all feeling heaps better

Hope the appt goes well Christine and hope your tigers don't get too bored, it is tough having to spend so much time in one place!

Hope everyone else has a lovely day too.

Cheers michelle

Morning girls.

Last day of playgroup today Well there is tomorrow but I think I might just skip it. Kam hasn't even asked for it with Andrew being home. I went yesterday but chucked Kam in the shower first, asked Andrew to keep an eye on him and snuck out. I only had to do some paperwork so didn't really want to hang around.

Today is a sausage sizzle for end of term at the kindy so going to fill my belly LMAO, then playgroup is doing a teddy bear picnic.

I have some exciting news on the playgroup front. The Kindy Director wants to nominate me for president of our governing council. I was a bit hesitant, but the kindy director doesn't want our current one to keep doing it. So will see what happens on that front.

Kameron is getting a bit better, he just has a phlemgy cough.

Hope everyone is well.

Love

WOW Kat taking on more responsibility, you are amazing! I hope Kam is feeling better.

Christine I hope things go really well & your little ones are perfect angels for you

How did you do Michelle with 6 kids overnight?

Well Monday's are always full-on with working all day and then doing puppy classes, but thankfully that was my last Monday night puppy class and I don't think I'll do those again. I think I'll stick to Wed nights and maybe someday down the track run one on a weekend morning, like Sat mornings in a park somewhere.... we'll see how we go

Good on you Kathryn, hope it all goes the way you want it. I'm sure you will bewonderful in that role! In case I miss you have a great holiday!

Christy- 6 kids overnight is fine, after all the extra two are school age, it was just the fact that having six kdis around they go in and out the house nonstop and I can't get anything done! LOL Gotta say I am thinking more and more 4 kids is way enough. After all Joshua and Jordan are going to start having friends over lots in the near uture, so you sort of gain kids that way LOL

Gotta go and get milk from the shops. I am out tomorrow and Thursday is our vic meet, so I am feeling tired already!lol

Hope you are all doing well

Cheers Michelle

Well....I've got the day off, MAtilda's at day care & all my stuff to do is later this arvo...so I might go make a coffee & sit down & catch up on my recorded shows from last week LOL... I'm sort of scared, I don't know what to do with myself....well there is always housework....eekk...better go & make that coffee first

Well girls I don't know how much time online I will have now before we go away as I have to clean up, change bed sheets etc etc.

So have a great week and I will be back sometime next Wednesday.

Love

I hope you have a fantastic time away Kathryn!

A quick hello from the west!

Asha has started her new day care and seems to be doing well, except in the sleep department! She didn't have her usual sleep at day care and so from 5 until 6 last night she just cried! She would put her arms up to get a hug and when I went to give her a hug she threw herself down and cried even harder. I hope she is happier today!

Better go things to do before I pick her up.

Cheers

Kelly I think Matilda's taking tips from Asha this arvo... tantrums galore over here, it all started when I picked her up today & she didn't want to leave, she kept running to the day care mum's daughter & screaming :smt022

Must be something in the air.... Zeke's been, shall we say, Expressing his discontent with my parenting choices very *ahem* vocally today.

But his cardiology check up yesterday was all-clear, so that was a huge blessing once again.

Kathryn, have a wonderful time away. Get plenty of rest and enjoy those boys of yours.

Must go, can barely keep my eyes open tonight... went to Cooran (an hour away) for MIL's birthday lunch in a fancy gourmet restaurant today (where said tanty occurred) and it was quite stressful keeping two little kids quiet and entertained in a beautiful ambient renovated church while waiting 45 mins for their lunch to be served ](*,)

Have a good one, girls.

ack I couldn't imagine trying to keep Matilda occupied whilst being confined for 45 minutes at the moment. All arvo she would be playing contentedly independantly and then suddenly without warning come running ot me with her arms our crying and I would if able reach down to get her & she would throw herself on the floor and bang her head on the ground. My reaction is to walk away to another room, but she follows me and continues to do the same things. I have tried reasoning with her to no avail so this arvo I did something I'm not too proud of, I walked outside, closed the door behind me & held it closed (its a sliding glass door) and just stayed out there for 5 minutes until DH came home & then ran into our bedroom to get away from her.... urgh... these sorts of afternoons I just have to get away from her because I don't know what else to do and when I do what I think she wants, she hurts herself. ](*,)

Christy- don't feel bad about what you did cos it is a very good strategy for trying to get a grip on yourself, I do it esp when Josh is pushing and pushing. Sometimes i have gone outside and shut him in cos i felt like if I listened to him for 1 more min I would hurt him. We are human (unfortunately) and we can only take so much!

What little buggerskids can be sometimes! Christine well done with that situation, it is so hard to keep kids quiet esp at eating time. And yay for Zeke's good news!

Kelly- hope you are enjoying your school hols!

We are off to the vic bb meet tomorrow, after a huge day of shopping, Jordan and Johs spent all their bday money and Jess has about $37 left. My feet are killing me though, and I have to wear the boots again tomorrow, am looking forward to falling into bed LOL

Have a great holiday Kathryn.

Hello to everybody else! Hope Kellee will be back soon, I miss her and Charlie!

Cheers michelle

How did the BB meet in vic go Michelle? I hope you had a great time.

We had playgroup yesterday & Matilda only slept an hour after it so we had a revolting arvo. The thing is, it wouldn't have been so revolting if I would have given up what I wanted to get done yesterday and just sat on the floor with her, but I kept trying to get it done ](*,) Battle of the Wills, Matilda - 2, Mummy - 0 Now today she woke up at 5am and would not go to sleep & the last 20 minutes have been her rubbing her eyes & pulling her ears and rolling on the floor so I'm trying to get her to sleep, but there is heaps of screaming going on & if I go near her it gets 10x worse... ahh well... my plans for today are dwindling before my eyes LOL...

Christy hope you where able to get Matilda back to sleep this morning.

Michelle how was your meet yesterday ??

I think Kimberley is finally toilet trained well potty trained. She now goes on the potty no problems other than for a poo. She will bring us her wee once she has done it as she knows it goes in the toilet. She still wears a nappy to sleep and will do until she is dry at night this morning she comes in to our room then goes back out and only to come back with her nappy off and saying poo of course she had done a poo and straight away took her nappy off i sent DH to deal with it. Not sure when she will poo on the potty but she knows she has to take her nappy off now once she has done it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast