Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 12 Months - 3 Years, September/October '05

Hi Girls

I did find out about that car just after 5pm. There is just over $5000 worth of damage so they are going to be fixing it, but we wont see it till at least October 28 as it has to goto the other side of town at some stage to have the radiator re-done and then come back up to our crash repairers.

Kellee - I hope the morning sickness (or all day sickness) eases up for you soon. I only threw up once with Lachlan and I complained enough about that :-s I don't think I could cope with having it for months on end.

Michelle - Hope you have a great lunch with your girlfriend, must get Andrew to tell me what he wants on that sticker too so I can get back to you.

Love

WHy do they wake up at 5am and are absolutely exhausted by 7??? She was so tired, but will she sleep? NO! grrr...

Oh no Christy ](*,)

Lachlan was up at 6am, but I know it will be impossible to put him down before 11am

You sure do have a stubborn one there don't you.

Love

I have to take her to day care around 9am so I was hoping for a little nap before I took her.... she's quiet now :-$

When she wakes up at 5 we usually go in & change her nappy and give her a drink of milk & put her to bed, if she stays awake we pop a toy in with her & refuse to get her up until 6am, but its not like any of us sleep...we just lay in bed listening to her #-o

ahhh well... going to try & organise my day of errands now that she's in day care & hopefully go swimming at some point

Ohhh I just checked the 9-12mth thread and we have 6 of them joining us before the end of the month, so looks like we are going to be quite chatty

Anyway I must get these boys dressed before I start doing Avatars.

Love

Oh Christy, poor you... as you know, I can totally sympathise with that. What's sad is that I think I'm now used to it (after almost 3 yrs). I never thought I'd say that 8-[ Better not let Zeke hear me...

Have a nice day!

I suppose after 3 years you would have no choice but get used to it LOL.

Just locking this thread girls and creating a new one.

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678