Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 Months to Toddler, February '05

My daughter has turned into a monster!!!!
    She went through this crazy stage for a little bit a while ago, then was a little princess for ages, and now back to Ashlea monster.
    She'll be playing beautifully and being great, then i'll say, brush your teeth and go to the toilet then you can play for a few more minutes before bed. Next thing shes on the floor screaming nooooo dont want to go to bed no no no no. Im like, Ashlea i didnt say you have to go to bed right now! but then after a tantrum like that bugger the play, she's put straight to bed. She also does it if i make her put on the shoes she doesnt like, or clothes she doesnt like. She's a stubborn little thing thats for sure!
    I watch my friends five year old having tantrums and think, is it ever going to end???? (possibly not seeing as my 25 year old sister can have tantrums that make ashkea's look good!)
    She is beautiful when she comes into my bed in the morning and tells me how much she loves me though

Dee I know how you feel. Just this last week Kameron has refused to put a nappy on after his bath of a night. It is usally nappy and pyjamas to be ready for bed. He has been screaming for his jocks. Which is a good thing but he is by no means night trained yet still wakes with a very full nappy, and tonight he really let fly when he didn't want pyjamas on either and tried to take them off again.

Which has just reminded me I never put him into a nappy when he finally fell asleep. ](*,) Dont think i could trust him all night as like I said he still wakes very full in the mornings.

Love

Argh, only be asleep for 2 hrs and had done a small wee. Thankfully not a lot to wet everything, just enough to make his jocks and pyjama pants a bit damp.

Love

haha Kathryn, you just reminded me of one night when Ashlea didn't approve of the pj's i picked for her, but her favs were in the wash. She put on such a show i put her to bed in them, screaming and kicking. Shortly the noise stopped, i went in and she was asleep butt naked with her PJ's thrown on the ground!
    Ashlea hasn't had a night nappy for ages thank god cause i remember she was the same as Kameron, and i would have to sneak in to put a nappy on after she fell asleep!
    Oh how I love the 3's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12