Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, July '05

Yucky at Ella's excema, it's horrible isn't it? Can't help you on the cause of it - all I know is mine is caused by stress, so I doubt it would be that! Woohoooo on her rolls as well

Went out to dinner at a friend's new house last night & didn't get home until 12.30. Gave Zander a bottle, in bed by 1am then he woke up at 2am ](*,) Bottle at 6.30 and I just got up now for some reason! Zander & Aaron are both still asleep, hopefully for a while!

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah - oh no @ the termites! That was lovely of the IL's to pay for it tho. Best to nip that problem in the bud early, hey?

Angela - woo hoo on Ella's roll!!! I dunno how to help you with the eczma but perhaps you could try the colic, reflux, eczma and teething forum - there may be some answers there. I would do a link but have forgotten how to do them! Too complicated for my baby-brain, LOL.

Nell - yay on your "me" day! Sounds lovely.... I may just have to hint to Neil

Dee - I hope Matthew is feeling better. Has he been sleeping well?

Not much happening today. We were meant to go to church so that Mum could show Gabby off but it wasn't gonna happen. Some days it's just too hard to get anywhere by 10am. Perhaps next weekend......perhaps 8-[[/url]

ISKWYM about getting anywhere before 10am Deb, it's hard isn't it!

Angela - great Ella has rolled! Clever girl! Just click HERE to visit the Colic, Eczema, Reflux and Teething forum, there are some handy tipd there.

Me day was great girls but missed my little man so much! I just know that going back to work is going to be hard!

Sarah - termites are icky. Hopefully the treatment will get rid of them for you.

Hey all,
    Just wanted to welcome Angela into the BB world. Yes Deb and I are doing a good job or recruiting aren't we?

Trish - My heart goes out to you, I hope you are getting somewhere with it all. We had a bad night last night with neighbours and parties - loud music until 2am!! Of course it was Shane and I that couldn't sleep, Jenna was fine. Bloody typical.

Deb - bummer about going back to work. What will you do? Teaching or something else? You could always go back to KMart! Isn't it 24 hrs? You could work there and Neil could look after Gabby when he gets home? Sorry - that was a bit tongue in cheek, I was teasing. We have to go for a walk next week too. My place or yours? And yay on the laugh. I had one today from Jenna too - but shane saw it too. We both cracked up laughing.

Sarah - you never know, you might surpise yourself and be very fertile indeed!!! Now that you have the ball rolling, it might just gain momentum and keep on going. You guys could have 10 children in 10 years! OMG - How scary is that! Bummer about the termites. Hope the treatment does the trick.

Tanya = are you applying for any more jobs? Anything else taking your fancy?

Nell - great you had a cruisy "me" day. I'm sure I've got one of those coming, I jus wish I didn't have cow duties during the day!

See you guys in a week! 3 months! Unreal how quickly time flies.

Fi

Wow at joining us in a week Fi!! The fertility problem isn 't from my end, it's Aaron's & genetic so nothing we can do to improve it

Hi girls..
    sorry I haven't posted for awhile....l feel like someone has kidnapped my brain and I can't seem to function, hopefully it is a short term illness lol
    Welcome Ang and Ella, I hope you find these wonderful people as helpful as I do, and yeah to rolling over..my rather large spud looks quite content to lay and do nothing.
    Deb: I know the work saga story, the longer I am trying to put it off the harder it seems to go back but the pay would be nice . Thanks for the get to getter the other day, we had a wonderful time. yeah at giggles I still tear up when Eliza screaks ...they as soooo cute.
    Sarah:sorry to hear about your long term visitors...do you have to move why they spray! Good that they got them at an early stage. Yeah at ttc again, I was told to wait 12months only because of c-sec scar...but counting down the months.
    Nell: Sounds like you had a great day, hope the next one isn't to far away.
    Maybe you could have one of those miracle days with Matty where nothing is a problem.
    Deeanne: hope your boy has turned the grizzley corner and is making life a little easier for yourself.
    As for me we had our first night without our little treasure...she almost slept through and Mum is convienced that she woke her up by poking her to make sure she was ok..when I went to pick her up at 8am mum and Eliza were still snuggled up in bed together asleep, next time I will have a sleep in as well.

OOh how interesting Eliza is 3 months 3 weeks and 3 days....ohh that long without a decent nights sleep!! lol

They said that there are no fumes or anything from the spray (after they finish) so it would be ok for us, but the guy said he would prefer if we took Alexzander away for that night. Sooo we are spending the night a Granma's house. Did a Dr tell you to wait 12months? Dee asked her OB the other day & he said whenever she was ready was ok. Maybe it's different depending on the circumstances (ie emergency or elective). I haven't asked my Dr yet though.

ange-par Guest

Bec, Deb & Fi, Do you guys remember Rachael from our ANC??? I spoke to her today and found out her little girl had an operation on her foot last Friday. She is now in a cast from hip to toe for the next 6 weeks and then a brace. I think bubbie has a club foot????

I filled her in on our ANC gatherings and she hopes to be at the next one.

Am going too bed now. Have the flu and so does Ella. I need to sleep when she does. Will chat soon

Poor rachel!! That is awful for her and bubs. Hopefully we will see a happier mum and bubs at the next meet. Don't they pick up club foot in the 19week u/s??

Sarah - I hope Bec doesn't mind me saying, but I think Bec has longer to wait cause of a bigger scar site?? Similar to my SIL, but she is in much worse shape being told to wait 5 years before trying again. Luckily she is only about 24, so has plenty of years left in her.

Windy baby - I had to give up and leave her with Shane and a bottle of water. Driving me SPASTIC!!!!
    Fi

Hi all, hope you and your bubs are well.

Matty is all nasaly and has a runny nose and also a cough. So I think he has a cold. Have put that Baby Balsalm on, but off to the doc's if no better.

Hi everyone,
    I havn't been on for a while, ive been busy moving
    I hope you are all going well.

Ryan is doing great, I took him for his 4mth immunizations and health check on Thursday and he is a whopping 7.9kg! and 66cms
    He's such a happy little vegemite, always smiling and laughing.
    We've got his christening in a couple of weeks, so that should be a nice day.
    I'll do personals tommorrow, gotta go to bed now i'm exhausted,
    Take care

Fi, I had to LOL @ Jenna driving you "spastic", sorry it's like that somedays hey. My neighbours had a party on Friday night too, it was their twins 21st so you can imagine how loud they were. I think I got to bed around 12.30 ish but the music was on til much later. Worse still is that my bedroom is in line with their backyard so it was like the music was right in our room.

Nell, hope that Matty's cold clears up and he is feeling better today. Nobody likes a sick baby. Boys are doing well, they have gone to their dads for the weekend, well Brandon went on Saturday night and Joel on Sunday - he went to stay the night at a mates house, could've done it on a night that he's supposed to be here they usually come back on Monday evenings but not sure what they've decided (sometimes, very rarely, in the holidays they will stay over there for an xtra night)

Bec, yay on getting a night without bub. It's sad isn't it. They go away for the night and we don't sleep. Atleast she was well behaved for your mum.

Angela, YAY on Ella rolling over, what a clever girl she is.

Sarah, sorry to hear about the termites but Yay at the IL's paying to get rid of them. Do you have to pay them back? How's it oging with them anyway, still tense?

Deb, hope that Matty's doing better. How are you doing?

Nat, hows things with you and yours? Hows Jacob going?

Footy was cancelled on Saturday, but Joel still had to go and get his pics done so we dropped him off and went to the little street festival for a while. Brought Ned some little woollen things and called past my brothers rto drop it off and got to see bub while I was there. Went out to Birken Head Point yesterday (it's a big factory outlet near the water) got Tehya this gorgeous little woollen hat and got Joel a carry bag thingo for his cd walkman. Did't find anything for me Oh well, next time.

Tehya has been a bit grizzly still, Can see those teeth but they don't seem to be moving up nor down, just annoying her. She was up a few times last night but because of the school holidays I could just lay in bed with her and we both went back to sleep til just before 8am. YAY on half a sleep in.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - I am sure Matty is doing fine but you may wanna ask Nell about him, LOL. Sleep deprivation - say no more!! Good to hear that you can sneak a little bit of extra sleep in there while it is school holidays. It's amazing just what an extra 30 minutes can do sometimes, hey?

Fi - WOO HOO on you and Jenna being in here soon. I had a giggle when you said she was driving you spastic too. Definitely a walk this week. I'll come to you - I really enjoyed that last walk we did so I wouldn't mind doing it again. LOL @ me going back to Kmart. In a pig's eye!!! LOL I will probably just go back and do some teaching work for a day a week but I still won't be able to do that until Gabby's feeds start slowing down. I just can't express enough for her to have a whole day's worth plus the bottle she needs when I clean Neil's work. Ah well... the $$ increases for my family payment next week so it may not seem so doom and gloom then.

Naomi - woah @ Ryan stacking on the weight! Good job! Hope his christening goes well.

Nell - sorry to hear that Matty is sick with a cold. I hope it's not too severe. Let us know how you find the baby balsam.

Angela - thanks for letting us know about Rachel. We were all wondering about her. That's no good about their little bubs!! It will be good to catch up with her at the next meet. Sorry to hear that you and Ella have a cold It's gotta suck when you both have it at the same time. Get that vitamin C into ya girl! Although.. you can have cold and flu tablets you lucky thing! Last time I had a cold, it occured to me that I hadn't been able to have cold and flu tablets for a year from being preggo then BFing. I lurrrve the night-time tablets. I sound like a druggo! LOL

Bec - how nice of your Mum to take Eliza for the night. The first time is always gonna be weird, hey? Hopefully next time you will be able to sleep in. I will probably be the same when Gabby goes to Mum's for the night for the first time. Dunno when that is gonna be!!

I got a nanna nap yesterday for the first time since Gab was born. Neil took her out to the garage and I totally zonked it. I was planning on vacuuming but, once again, that was put on the back-burner. I think I slept for about an hour and a half before Neil brought her in for a feed. I think that might have to become a Sunday habit

LOL Deb, sorry hon. Hows GABBY doing? Yay on getting your nana nap too, how good is it. I got one on Saturday afternoon, Mark took Noah out for a couple of hours, of course he had barely shut the front door and Tehya was awake. I put her on the boob in bed next to me and we both crashed back out.

Nell, hope that Matty is doing better today

Take care
    Trish

Hi girls,

Thanks for the well wishes, Matty still has a cough and runny nose. Trying to get him to have plenty of sleep, he doesn't seem to be arguing and he needs his cuddles and booby juice at lot more, so am devoting plenty of attention to him.

Deb - that's great on the nana nap, I had one yesterday myself! It was great. How is Gabby? Isn't it amazing that they stay awake for longer now?

Trish - glad the boys are doing well. Hopefully Tehya's teeth decide what they are going to do soon. Yay on your nana nap too.

Naomi - great to hear from you, hope the move went well and the family are all settled in.

Scarlett - am thinking about you today. Hope the first day back is okay.

Welcome to Nat and Jacob! Happy 3 months Jacob!

Debbie Lee Guest

Nanna naps all round! If only it could happen every day, hey? Problem is, I spent the whole time waking up or dreaming of Gabby needing a feed, LOL. Bloody hopeless!

Trish - it was good to Tehya went back to sleep for you. It would have been nice and peaceful without the boys there to make heaps of noise.

Nell - it IS amazing how they stay awake for longer but it's tiring! Sometimes she can entertain herself (if she's in a good mood that is!) but it doesn't last for long. She's getting loud too - lots of chattering away to herself. Recently she has decided that screaming is the go, LOL. So cute! Hope Matty is getting lots of sleep. Colds must knock them around quite a bit. Poor little mites!

I've been for a walk today which was good. It feels great once I get going. I need to try and get out every day as my knees have been killing for some reason! My step-sister said that her knees hurt while she was BFing and the pain went away as soon as she stopped! Hmm... wonder if it's the same thing. Could just be that I am about 1000 kgs overweight 8-[
    Gonna go and put some more pics of Gabby up on the site. There's some cute ones where she fell asleep at my step-sister's place on Friday night. They have a fire in the living room so it was toasty warm. Gabby NEVER falls asleep without being wrapped so I had to take pictures!

Hey Deb, I get sore joints while BFing too. It was much worse with Emily tho. Also My hair falls out. Not enough to notice tho (My hair is so thick!!). Not sure why the joints would hurt tho ...?

Welcome Nat!! Time is flying by huh?

Nell, poor little Matty!! I am sure he'll be right as rain b4 you know it... but it's horrible when they get sick!

Nothing unusual going on here... We are all well... Emily is getting so much closer to being toilet trained I was really dreading TTing her, but it seems to be going really smoothly.

Tanya

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast