Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 3 Months - 6 Months, September '05 #2

I had another good might last night with Alex he only woke once \/
    I have just improved Alex's website it's still work in progress but it looks a bit better.

Happy 6 months to Gabby

Woohoo on another good night Michelle, let`s hope it all continues.

Fi - I hope you caught up on much needed sleep last night and why do they have all the windows open if it`s so cold.

Nothing to report here except we`re having those awful vaccs this afternoon.

Take Care

Deeanne

Michelle - lovely photos of Kimberley and Alex, Alex is certainly growing fast

Hope all goes well this afternoon with Matthew's needles Dee.

Thanks for saying how lovely the photos are.

I'm having a quiet few days DH's cousin has Kimberley until Thursday morning so while she is gone i am going to sort out her room and do the things i keep putting off doing.

Happy 6 months Gabby...you spunk!!

Happy 6 months Gabby!! YAY!!

Dee - big hugs to Matthew!! I hope that the vaccinations are better than last ones!!

Michelle - good on you having a nice quiet day. I hope that Alex is quiet for you so that you can savour every moment!!

Im just about to look at your site.

Well i had another lovely mums and bubs yoga and hendy fell asleep on the mat beside me. He is such a good boy!! Well im starting to get nervous as DH and i are going to our best friends wedding on sunday and as all my family are on holidays i have a friend (who has no baby experience) looking after hendy. We have to leave at four in the arvo so she will be giving him a couple of feeds and settling him for bed! ohh!! I know that she will be fine and so will he but its the first time that anyone else other than my mum who he adores is looking after him.

Michelle - alex is just beautiful. What a handsome young boy!!

Happy 6 months Gabby.

Heather - Mums and bubs yoga sounds like great fun. I'm sure you friend will be ok on Saturday i bet they have great fun.
    Thank you for looking at Alex's website he is a handsome little boy.

Shannon - congrats on being a junior mod!!
    Big Big Yays on jess' results. I hope that she starts gaining a little more weight on the formula - i bet she starts to thrive.
    xx

Debbie Lee Guest

Shannon - that's fantastic that Jess has impressed the doctors with how well she is doing. Fingers and toes crossed that the formula and solids to the trick to fatten her up and she doesn't have to have that icky-poo formula. How are you feeling about having to do the formula at night?

Michelle - have just been flicking through Kimberley and Alex's photos. They are great. I love the one with the two of them laying down together. Sooooo cute! Good to hear that Alex is improving!

Heather - I don't blame you for being a little nervous about leaving Hendrix with a friend for the wedding. I am going to be the same in November - only, I will be leaving Gabby with Mum. It's not that I am worried about Mum at all - I am just scared about leaving her and not being with her for so long. It's something we have to get used to, hey?

Bec - Gabby says thanks... she reckons she's a bit of a spunk too!! A bit like your little Eliza Jayne. How's she going?

Dee - how did you and Matthew go with the needles? That reminds me, I have to take Gabby to get her 6 month ones. I might leave it for next week.

BTW... I scanned a baby photo of Neil and one of myself and put them on Gabby's site so that people can see who she looks like. She's got traits of both of us but she definitely looks a lot like Neil as a baby, I reckon.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh yeah... definitely.
    I still see some of Neil tho. She definitely has got her hair from Neil (or lack thereof!! LOL). She's got my little mouth and has a dimple in exactly the same spot on her right cheek as I do. But her eyes and forehead is Neil all over. The pic of her on the main page of the site is definitely Neil.

Deb i have to agree with Shannon that at a glance she is the spitting image of you!! What gorgeous babies you and gabbie make.

Happy 6 months Deb & Gabby! I reckon she looks like you too!

Dee, hope Matthew went okay with his vaccinations today!

Heather, yay for Hendrix sleeping through! Yep, Kynan is sleeping through he did a record 15 hours last week! Fingers crossed that Hendrix doesn't react to his 4m needles. Kynan didn't have any reactions to his 2 month ones. You mums & bubs yoga sounds great. Bet it's nice and relaxing!

Michelle, Alex's site is looking great!

Shannon, woohoo! Glad Jess' doctor is pleased with her progress! Sending loads of fattening up vibes!!

We had MG on yesterday and I had Kynan on his tummy and he was trying to roll. Poor thing was getting so frustrated that he couldn't do it and he was grunting and wriggling. Everyone laughed at him and he burst into tears! I don't think he thought it was very funny PMSL.

Shannon - That is wonderful news about Jess. Hope the formula works for her.

Dee - How did Matthew get on ??

Angel - LOL @ everyone laughing at Kynan and him not finding it funny.

Another good night for me last night just a shame Alex wants to wake at 6.30 with no Kimberley here i would have love to have slept in.

Have a nice day at the Melbourne show Shannon.

Thanks for thinking of me Shannon. Just still counting down then days until Alex's appt 17 days to go now.
    I am still tired even with Alex only waking once a night today i could have stayed in bed.

Michelle - i so know what you mean about sleep. I was just thinking that myself this morning!! Hendy slept from 6pm to 6am woke for a feed and went back to sleep in our bed but once im woken now i find it too hard to get back to sleep even if im still tired! So i get up and have a bath while i can!! That is definately the thing i miss the most - being able to sleep in or have a nap whenever i felt like it- but its definatlely all worth it .

Shannon - have fun at the show!! Is that like the sydney easter show - with animals and rides etc??

Angel - Ohh Poor Kynan!! But im a bit with shannon that when they cry because of somthing like that i have a tendency to have a little giggle at their expense - but not in their faces just on the sly. hehe

Hendrix did the cutest thing this morning when he and DH woke up and we were talking to him in bed he learnt to squeal in delight. At first he shocked himself and then he thought it was the greatest thing ever. He would squeal and i would copy him so he would squeal louder and louder. It was so very very cute and its definately things like this that just make parenthood so fantastic.

Have a great day guys!!

Heather it is things like that makes being a mother the greatest thing ever. I was singing to Alex last night about going to bed and he thought it was so funny he just kept smiling at me when i said the word bedtime.

I should have gone back to bed Alex has been asleep for a while now but wanted to make the most of the house being so quiet Kimberley will be home soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast