Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Years to 5 Years, March'05

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default 3 Years to 5 Years, March'05

Welcome to the 3 Years to 5 Years thread for March 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

3 Years to 5 Years List - March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Karls
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 10th April 2000
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan Mackenzie
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: I suffered Pre-Eclampsia, he was taken early by C-Section. Has slight asthma.
    Notes: Born at 36 weeks 5lb 2oz

Forum Name: mumof4under4
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11th July 2000
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Micaela Lee
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns:speech delay
    Notes: She came 4 days late was induced, came out 56 cms long 9 pound 13 ounces was in labour for 12 hours

Forum Name: MistyFying
    State: Q
    Baby's DOB: 26 March 2001
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Gabrielle Elita
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: speech/language delay
    Notes:

Forum Name: mumof4under4
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2001
    Baby Name(s): Jacynta Marie
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: nil
    Notes: She came 4 days late as well (two more days she would of been born on my birthday) she was also 56 cms long but my smallest 9 pound 4 ounces.

Forum Name: Dee
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 19 October 2001
    Baby Name(s): Ashlea Skye
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: Yes, 3 year old kinder
    Notes:

Forum Name: Astrolady
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 27th October 2001
    Gender of Baby Boy
    Baby's Name Kameron Andrew
    Baby's Website: http://www.theastroweb.com/kameron
    Health Concerns: None
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: Preschool Twice a Week. Kindy once a week from August 19, 2005
    Notes: Born 15 days early

Forum Name: mum2boys
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 7 November 2001
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan Daniel
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lochie/
    Health Concerns: Renal reflux - grade 2 left ureter - suseptible to UTI's
    Notes: Born 8lb 4oz - 1 day early - SVD

Forum Name: Cailin
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 23 November, 2001
    Baby Name(s): Paris Antoinette
    Baby's Website: http://groups.msn.com/pariswebsite
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: Born 3 days overdue via Emerg C/S - Weighing 9lb 11oz - Measuring 55 cm

Forum Name: Barbie-up
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 3rd December, 2001
    Baby Name(s): Caitlin Jane
    Baby's Website: mother not computer literate
    Playgroup/Kindy pre kinder/3yr old kinder once a week
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: induced 13 days over

Forum Name: Mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 28th Janurary 2002
    Baby Name(s): Joshua Thomas
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuapollard/
    Health Concerns: has Asthma and Excema
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: starts kindy later this year, I think
    Notes: born 3 days before due date at 7lbs 15oz

Forum Name: KelliD
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 18 March 2002
    Baby Name(s): Cairenn Jayne
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dawsonkids
    Health Concerns: eczema
    Notes: 2w early (induced pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes)
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Hey guys,

Just adding new threads in this forum to help split up the load that is about to start hitting Lovely to see so many babies about

Myself or a moderator will move over your details if you wish, but if you would prefer to keep chatting in your current group this month, that is okay. Next month we will split the groups indefinitely though.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Me makes herself comfy Least I dont have to have 2 kids in the one forum now LMAO

How is everyone doing ??

Love

Hi Girls

I have placed all the 3-5yr old children's info into this thread. If you want to add their playgroup/kindy info as well then let me know and I will edit it for you. the list is also in birthdate order so the first person will be the next to join the "Kids" forum

Love

Hi - Caitlin goes to 3YO kinda once a week - or as they call it now, pre kinda cos not all the kids are three years old. And the 4YO kinda is called pre school as the kids can be 3, 4 or 5 years old.

Barb.

can i add Joshua into here? even though he doesnt live with me?
    Forum Name: Mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 28th Janurary 2002
    Baby Name(s): Joshua Thomas
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuapollard/
    Health Concerns: has Asthma and Excema
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: starts kindy later this year, I think
    Notes: born 3 days before due date at 7lbs 15oz

I thought maybe I can come in here and chat about things Joshua is doing and hear what some other children are doing that are around the same age

take care
    Lesley

You are more than welcome to have his details added babe. He is very much part of your life so shouldn't be excluded

Love

YAY thanks
    not many people chatting in here though I see.
    hows Kameron doing? I will do and update on josh on sunday as I ring him on saturday so thats when I find out what hes been upto..

he can say elephant now and it sgetting easier kind of to have a conversation with him, hes starting to answer my questions

take care
    Lesley

Happy 3rd Birthday Cairenn Hope you guys have a great day Kelli!

Happy 3rd Birthday Cairenn!!!!!! Happy Labour Day Kelli!!!!!!

Well lets see, whats miss paris been up to lately? She's absolutely LOVING Kinder. I am finding she's growing up WAY too fast I went to toyworld yesterday and bought her xmas/birthday present. I promised her this year she could have her first barbie. Well TW had the princess & the pauper range 50% off WOOHOO (thanks for the info Karyne) so I got her the boy and girl and the carriage all for the price of the carriage. So she should be happy And no more shopping for me to do for her LOL. And its not even July LOLOLOLOL! She's loving Ballet I think they have an open day this weekend, but I'll have to check. She also has her first birthday party to go to this weekend, she's become miss socialite at Kinder LOL! And its a Princess Party so she's stoked, we got her a cinderella costume this week and she absolutely LOVES it (same as Lochie )and I must say it does look pretty cute on her but I also don't let her play in it I want it to be used for future girls if we have them.

The strangest thing happened on wednesday, they did easter bunny colourings at Kinder and she coloured one paw purple (she's quite good at colouring now, if she will concentrate she stays in between the lines) and she pointed it out to me, and I said "awww thats nice why does he have a purple paw" to which she replied "Oh its blood" :shock: "Why is it blood" and she shrugged. I have no idea where she got that from?? But then I suspected she might have got it from Kinder iykwim.

She is still obsessed with me getting pregnant. Asks nearly every day if I have a baby in my tummy, or when she cuddles me she says "Mummy you have a beautiful tummy, its getting big isn't it" Coz she's seen my SIL's (who's pg with twins) tummy grow.

I am off to buy easter eggs today whilst she's at Kinder, but I learnt from last year (even though last year she only got a handful). This year she's getting bare minimum and a present instead because we still have eggs from last year sitting around. So she's getting incrtedibles as a present. We also bought some chockie making kits from spotlight so we really should get around to making them this weekend.

Well thats my epic post, can't wait to read more

What everyone do for easter? Do your little ones know who the easter bunny/bilby is?

*hugs*
    Cailin

Hi girls

Not much happening from the Kameron POV either LMAO. He went to the toilet outside again yesterday #-o goes really well for ages then does that so I sent him to his room and he came out 20 mins later to asked to get dressed as he was fully naked. So as I was getting dressed I said "Kayla does poo outside, Kameron does poo in toilet" then he said "Kayla poo in toilet?" so I said "No Kayla poo outside, Kameron poo in toilet, okay?" and he replied "yes mummy" he repeated that Kameron poos in toilet and I said "yes good boy" so fingers crossed hey lol

We made easter baskets at playgroup and he pulled the stickers off Lachlans and stuck them on his car #-o so I will get the glitter out later and decorate Lachlan's a bit more lol. Will be doing the easter egg hunt at playgroup monday and wednesday.

Kam has no idea about the easter bunny which doesn't bother me that greatly. But he loved his easter egg trail last year so will do that again on Easter morning before we head out.

Oh we cut all his hair of again last night at the hairdressers. #3 around the sides and back and spiked on top

Love

LMAO @ that !!! At least it wasn't all your expensive make up which Kameron did to me a couple of weeks ago, took a couple of baths for the lipstick to wear off cause it was long lasting non fade type one LMAO thankfully it was all over his stomach and not his face !!

Love

Gabrielle has a penchant for lipstick too. Twice now she has redecorated the entire ensuite, her whole body and her little brother with all the fade-resistant lipstick she could find.

It took ages to scrub it off the porous tiles and grout, not to mention get it out of her blonde curly hair and her brother's eyelashes.

The first time was somewhat amusing, the second time she got into trouble. Waiting to see if the temptation's too strong and there's a third time....

I have a photo of caitlin after she decided to body paint herself in green paint, she's posing as a frog ! I knew she'd put some on her arms and legs, but not all over. Lucky it was a hot day and I hosed her down in the front yard.

Barb.

Rofl @ hosing her down Barb.

Love

I am really banging my head against a brick wall with Kameron atm. He has gone backwards with toilet training again and I seriously don't know why. At this rate he wont be properly trained by the time he goes to kindy 1 day a week half way through term 3.

Just the last few days he had gone back to wetting himself and doing poo in his pants. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I seriously don't know what to do. He has always asked to goto the toilet when we are out and Sunday at mums he wet himself.... of course i had no clean pants cause he was doing so well, and has wet himself a couple of times and done poo in his pants once since.

I explain to him that he must use the toilet and if he does wet/poo himself he doesn't get yelled as I do know that accidents do happen.... but it just seems to be getting beyond a joke now. I have never forced him into toilet training just have let him do it at his own pace and well it has nearly been a year since he started showing interest, in using the potty, so you would think that by now it would be down pat.

Love

Gabrielle has days like that too, when she'll have a little accident, or not quite make it to the toilet on time.

I just go back to asking er if she needs to go once an hour, and just taking her to the loo myself if she hasn't been in an hour and a half.

She, too, has taken a little step back with toilet training since Zeke started using the potty/toilet.

Well we don't have anyone else using his potty, since Lachlan isn't quite 1 yet and more often than not he will ask me to take him too. Gets frustrating, when accidents begin to happen regularly again

Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast