Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Years - 5 Years, May '05

Default 3 Years - 5 Years, May '05

Welcome to the 3 Years to 5 Years thread for May 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

3 Years to 5 Years List - May '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?:
    Notes:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: mumof4under4
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11th July 2000
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Micaela Lee
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns:speech delay
    Notes: She came 4 days late was induced, came out 56 cms long 9 pound 13 ounces was in labour for 12 hours

Forum Name: MistyFying
    State: Q
    Baby's DOB: 26 March 2001
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Gabrielle Elita
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: speech/language delay
    Notes:

Forum Name: mumof4under4
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2001
    Baby Name(s): Jacynta Marie
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: nil
    Notes: She came 4 days late as well (two more days she would of been born on my birthday) she was also 56 cms long but my smallest 9 pound 4 ounces.

Forum Name: Dee
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 19 October 2001
    Baby Name(s): Ashlea Skye
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: Yes, 3 year old kinder
    Notes:

Forum Name: Astrolady
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 27th October 2001
    Gender of Baby Boy
    Baby's Name Kameron Andrew
    Baby's Website: http://www.theastroweb.com/kameron
    Health Concerns: None
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: Preschool Twice a Week. Kindy once a week from August 19, 2005
    Notes: Born 15 days early

Forum Name: mum2boys
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 7 November 2001
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan Daniel
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lochie/
    Health Concerns: Renal reflux - grade 2 left ureter - suseptible to UTI's
    Notes: Born 8lb 4oz - 1 day early - SVD

Forum Name: Cailin
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 23 November, 2001
    Baby Name(s): Paris Antoinette
    Baby's Website: http://groups.msn.com/pariswebsite
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: Born 3 days overdue via Emerg C/S - Weighing 9lb 11oz - Measuring 55 cm

Forum Name: Barbie-up
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 3rd December, 2001
    Baby Name(s): Caitlin Jane
    Baby's Website: mother not computer literate
    Playgroup/Kindy pre kinder/3yr old kinder once a week
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: induced 13 days over

Forum Name: Mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 28th Janurary 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Joshua Thomas
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuapollard/
    Health Concerns: has Asthma and Excema
    Attending Kinder / Pre-School?: starts kindy later this year, I think
    Notes: born 3 days before due date at 7lbs 15oz

Forum Name: KelliD
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 18 March 2002
    Baby Name(s): Cairenn Jayne
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dawsonkids
    Health Concerns: eczema
    Notes: 2w early (induced pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes)
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: lulusmum25
    State: ACT
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2002
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl - Girl
    Baby Name(s): Olivia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Hi Girls

Welcome to a brand spanking new month. How is everyone going !! I just said to Kameron "hey Kameron playgroup tomorrow" and anyone would have thought all his christmases had come at once. He has been a bit bored this last week cause we haven't gone anywhere, where as the week prior we spent 3 days visiting his playgroup friends. What is he going to be like come Christmas holiday LMAO.

Does anyone have educational games for the PC for their kids ?? We are getting Elmo's Reader ages preschool - 6 and some Maths one for ages preschool - 7. He is loving using the computer at the moment and is getting really good with the mouse, so if he can learn at the same time it will be a bonus

Love

My ILs got Gabrielle a toy laptop for Christmas, which has spelling, counting and phonetic games on it.

I think it's supposed to be for 5+ age, but she just plays with the programs she's familiar with... like where's the letter "U" etc

That is cool !! I was looking at them for Kam's 3rd birthday but got him a Fisher Price power touch instead. Which he loves, but only has 2 books with it so he has just about worn them out and they aren't exactly cheap to buy more and also not a great range like the leap pad version. My parents are going to get him another book or two for his b/day this year, since we already have his b/day present from us and lachlan wrapped in the wardrobe LOL

Love

OMG at what Kameron just did. He shut himself in his room playing blocks and about 30 mins later he has come walking out with a tower. He has mega blocks so you get single block or doubles etc

The bottom of the tower is a double green block, he has then put 1 single purple and 1 single yellow on top of that. he then put another double green block on top of them then another purple and yellow in the same order. He kept doing it for quite a few rows.

I was amazed. He has never done anything like that before creating a pattern. I was so amazed I took a photo or 5 8-[

Love

=D> =D> =D> Woo hoo for kameron!

Isn't it great when they surprise us with their abilities! (And also when they manage to play quietly by themselves for 30 mins without there being makeup and/or other beauty products, textas or toothpaste involved).

awww @ a b****et honk. We have one of those here as well though Kameron doesn't know how to lie straight I don't think it has to be diagonal or sideways. Not good in a double bed, but at least now if he does get in our bed I can put him straight back into his bed and he doesn't complain.

He is sharing the computer chair with me atm, and has his arm around my waist and leaning his head against me aww. He is waiting to play his new Elmo PC game

Love

okay I am saying this really quietly, cause I don't want to jinx myself but no doubt I will lmao...... Kameron has had 4 dry nights in a row \/

Love

That's great Kathryn! DD has just turned 4 and she hasn't had any dry nights yet....

Oh No Jillian !!!! I hope you are all over your colds etc soon. I couldn't stomach eggs to well either when I was pregnant and well those dirty nappies, i get one every once in a while that i have to struggle to not be sick myself LMAO.

Speaking of dirty nappies........ lachlan needs me

Love

Morning girls

I hope everyone is going well. Apart from slight colds we are all fine. Kameron didn't want to goto playgroup yesterday, which was really weird for him cause he is normally the first one out of the door. At 9am I said to him are you coming to playgroup and he just laid there and kept playing cars, so at 9.05 I said it again and still he laid there, so I said "Okay I am going then cya later" and he was "No mummy wait, Kameron come" hehehe. He was okay once he was there, was probably just tired.

Doh Lachlan screaming ](*,) have a good day !!

Love

Hi - ug, nappies all over again - how many newborn ones a day - something like 8-10 ??? I look at those huggies ones in the boxes and its often cheaper to buy two smaller packs. I'll start stocking up again as soon as I do something with the spare room, which is as soon as I find out what we're having, which is still a few months away.

Caitlin has a potty in her room for the midnight wee - our toilet is at the other end of the house and through the laundry where the dog sleeps at night, so not very practical.

About the eggs for breaky before work - what time do you get up for that ??

Barb.

Welcome to Lulusmum25 to the forum. I hope Olivia had a great 3rd birthday!!

Love

Welcome Lulusmum!

Well Paris is a bit sick today, she's had the makings of a cold since the weekend, but its hit with avengence today. We were up from 2-5 on and off coz she kept coming into our room. Poor little chook she's currently watching Peter Pan and hasn't moved, she even slept in till 10 am and I had to wake her up to make sure she was still alive LOL! No Kinder for her today, hopefully she'll be feeling better soon.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww poor Paris! Hope she recovers soon! LOL @ checking if she was still alive, Cailin. Goes to show that fear never really goes away - even when they are no longer babies!

LOL Deb nope it certainly doesn't. I just treated her to some Grape Fanta (Norti mummy LOL). She's all rugged up in her blanket with baby bear watching monsters inc and drinking her medicine (we use chinese pediatric cold & flu stuff that you mix with juice) mixed with grap fanta and she's loving it. You gotta spoil them when they are sick

*hugs*
    Cailin

hey Cailin - we've had the cold and the 2am - 3am - 4am visits too ! But sleeps in till 10 also. she gets in with me after nick goes to work and its tempting to stay in there with her.

" i've got boogers on my jammies, i need new jammie top ... i dont want to sleep in my bed anymore .... the birds are keeping me awake ... etc "

even though we have a king size bed, she cant sleep with us, we've tried it before, but shes a bit of a tosser and shes the only one who ends up getting any sleep.

Barb.

But on the plus side (or weird side) the other night (wed I think) she put herself to bed at 6 pm, brushed her teeth, I said want dinner she said no I just want to go to bed. She didn't even want a story! :shock:

But she didn't want to go to kinder today, told me she was too sick and had to stay on the bed on the couch (her blanket & pillows) I said ok, and then she said and I can stay in my jammies too (not like her I get lecture if she's not dressed). But she won't get away with it next week

I hope Caitlin is feeling better soon!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast