Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months to 12 Months, February '05

Default 6 Months to 12 Months, February '05

Welcome to the 6 Months to 12 Months thread for February 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

6 Months to 12 Months List - Feb '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Astrolady
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 5th April, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl boy
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan James
    Baby's Website: http://www.theastroweb.com/lachlan
    Health Concerns: Slight eczema on back of legs
    Notes: Born 12 days early. Only pain relief was pethadine. Weighed 6lb 5oz, length 47cm

Forum Name : Ambah
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 2nd May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Aidyn Jackson
    Baby's Website: http://www.geocities.com/ambahden
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Born 7 days early (induced due to waters breaking)

Forum Name: Katanya
    Baby's DOB: 15th May, 20004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Felix
    Baby's Website: http://members.dodo.net.au/~katanyas/
    Health Concerns: At the moment..him gaining weight! Hopefully it won't be an issue for very long
    Notes: My Partner and I follow Attachment Parenting philosophies, such as sling wearing, extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping and gentle parenting . Raising Felix is the best job I have ever had

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 18th June, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: None at the moment
    Notes: Not quite in here yet but in 17 days from now we will be

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 22.04.04
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Adara
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/adara
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Waters broke at 38wks 2days, induced at 38wks 5days. Had gas and pethidene but wouldn't have pethidene again this time. Born 6lb 8oz.

Forum Name: MichelleBrissyMum
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 05/04/04
    Baby Name(s): Ashlynn Brooke
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ashydashy/
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: N/A

Forum Name: Christy
    Baby's DOB: 17th, June 2004
    Baby Name(s): Matilda Lee Janssen
    Baby's Website: http://members.optusnet.com.au/janssen97
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) reflux
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born 17 days late, 20 hours labour, emergency c-section

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 18th June 2004
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: hmmm nothing I can think of ... colic but it is all over now Thanks to our FANTASTIC Chiropractor!
    Notes: Elective c-section 7 days before due date

Forum name: ladybug
    State: NSW
    Bubs name: Bianca Maree
    D.OB: 10/02/04
    Health Concerns: a special condition to do with her calcium too complicated to explain.
    Notes: Elective c-section at 38 weeks bianca was admited to N.I.C.U
    she lived in the Nepean Hospital n.ic.u for a month or so before being
    transfered to Westmead children's hospital for further help and assitance.
    came home on oxygen (on it for 2 mths at home)

Forum name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Babies D.O.B.: 12/04/04
    Gender of baby: girl
    Baby's NameL Shayla Florence
    Baby's Website:http://www.carefactorzero.net/modules.php?name=gallery
    Health Concerns:None
    Notes:Was induced due to Shayla being 9 days late. Used Gas only and was in labour for 90 minutes

Forum Name: Kellee
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 12.08.04
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Charles (Charlie)
    Baby's Website n/a
    Health Concerns: n/a
    Notes: Having sleeping problems, but am on the way to fixing them. Crawling, sitting up on his own, hates solids (so far!) but will keep persevering!

Forum Name: Rose
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 27th August, 2004
    Baby Name(s): Amelia Jane
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/roseamelia
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) ?eczema, Has not been diagnosed as yet But rashy skin
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Induced labor.6hrs. Happily breastfeeding

katanya Guest

Hi everyone, just had to christen the first post for FEB! I am getting mastitis like pain again, it's not giving me the flu- like symptoms like last time but it's really sore and red..I'm going to watch it really carefully because I don't want antibiotics again.. Felix ate well yesterday but didn't drain my breast properly! Can't win can I?

Off to have my hair all cut off this morning!! So excited..sick of having long hair!!

Oooh at getting your hair cut off Katanya. I get like that too it gets long then I get it all cut off then I grow it out again LMAO. I hope your masititis settles down quickly for you !!

My mobile phone just beeped with an SMS now i have to find it LMAO.

Love

YAY for hair cuts! I'm getting one on Saturday!!

Well...I had a shocker yesterday, and our family day care coordinator called and said that there wasn't anyone who could take Matilda for a few months, just after saying it would only be a few weeks & I told work #-o . So DH being the man he is phoned around where he works & found somewhere I have to go check out today. But that means a longer day for Matilda, more $$ and not necessarily more work for me because its only one day rather than two... so I don't know. I didn't want to have someone else looking after Matilda for more than 8 hours, despite my exhaustion I would really miss her! The thing is in our area there are only 4 nursery's in day care available. And there are around 20 family day care places available for children under 15 months...so anyone else has to go outside of where we live and I mean a 20-30 minute drive which would be okay, if I had the car... so Matilda going to a 5 minute walk from DH's work could be okay, and he said he'd go and have lunch with her and take her for a walk...

I guess the real problem is decided whether I continue to work or not. During the day, I can still do puppy classes & Saturdays... yuck hard decision

ok enough epic for me... gotta go do some laundry thats once again piled up in the hall...

Hey everyone,

Well Shayla took three steps yeaterday. =D> =D> Unfortunately I missed seeing her do it though as she was being babysat by Dad at the time. Dad was pretty rapped to see her do it though. I am sure we will get to see her do many other things though.

Her second tooth is nearly through as her gum is getting quite swollen. It as another tooth down the bottom, so she will end up with her two front teeth but at the bottom.

We are also awaiting the arrival of Shaylas first little cousin (she is the first baby to both my parents and in-laws). Trent's sister is due with her first this Sunday so we are awaiting the arrival of her baby.

Enjoy the rest of you day.

Clare

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 12/04/04
    Baby Name(s): Shayla Florence
    Baby's Website: http://www.carefactorzero.net/modules.php?name=gallery
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Was induced due to Shayla being 9 days late. Used Gas only and was in labour for 90mins

All updated Clare! And I must say what a great birthday Shayla has! LOL its the same as mine!

LOL Christy. Does that mean I should have hung onto Lachlan a few more days Well he was early I guess hahaha

Love

Exactly, I mean couldn't he have hung around a bit longer? jk, I know he couldn't...

Your birthday is one day after DP's Christy... I dunno..theres just too many of you fiery Aries people around!! LOL

Hey Christy that is a real bummer about the family daycare... I hope it will all get sorted soon, and works out for the best for everyone!

Congrats to Shayla for her steps!!! =D>

Hope you are feeling better soon Katanya, and it doesnt turn into fullblown mastitis... Have fun at the hairdressers too

Ok, thats it from me for now, will write more later when this darned migraine goes away...

Hehehe. I have a fiery aries, and a fiery Leo in this house. Heaven help me when Lachlan grows up lmao.

Not sure what Scorpio is (that is Kameron) and I am a cool and relaxed Aquarian

Love

Hmmm... well Aidyn is a Taurus which makes him placid & stubborn apparently (true & true!)

Scorpio... another water sign, they are meant to be very deep/emtotional/intense... sometimes a little strange/quirky? (this is just in my own words, I should really double check my books... LOL

OMG at how hard it is to get Lachlan in for his pneumococcyl vaccinations. Kam has to see the doctor on Friday for his 2.5yr - 3.5yr health check so thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone but the nurse is fully booked !!! So rang the other surgery but they want you to see a doctor before seeing the nurse where as the other surgery it doesn't matter, and the nurse there doesn't work on Saturday.

I can only do stuff on Fridays cause Andrew works and has been doing overtime again, so he wont be impressed when I say I need the car next friday arvo as well. Going to ring back later and get Lachlan in with the nurse around 1pm for Next friday.

Love

Lachlan is about to cut a top eye tooth. Just checked his mouth and his right eye tooth has a very dark line under it. I noticed his first tooth got a dark line one day and he had the tooth the next. So still no top middle teeth just an eye tooth by tomorrow

Love

katanya Guest

WOW you won't believe this, I came home from the hairdressers and guess what..sleeping Felix and and empty EBM on the bench with teat attached!!!!!!!! He actually drank EBM from a bottle and a newborn avent teat (I bought every thing on the market and he hated it all) DP just grabbed the first one he found(a newborn one LOL) and put it in...WOW!!Sorry I am a little shocked and obviously relieved my boys coped so well without me..I have nice short hair and it feels FANTASTIC!!

Okay now to reply to all your posts, boy have you guys been busy!

Clare: that is WONDERFUL that Shayla has taken her first steps! you must be SO proud and pretty cool her dad was minding her, as I think they miss out on so much usually don't they? She is quite advanced isn't she? teething isn't nice (like we know don't we girls!)

Christy that is no good about the family day care I hope you get it sorted out, it is a frustration isn't it? Why isn't there enough child care around! I mean there is heaps on the GC but not for babies, and some of them I wouldn't leave Felix for a minute in..My DP used to work in one and do you know they give formula to BF if they run out of EBM without the parents consent? Sounds illegal but they do it apparently!

Ambah I hope you feel better and your headache goes away, you have to be bright and perky by tomorrow! JK just as long as you are okay!

Kathryn good luck with the pneumococcyl vaccinations, must be frustrating, having to go back again to get them done!

Well on the Astrological I am living with 2 Taurean monkeys, they are wonderful but VERY cheeky! DP is a relaxed guy, but has a VERY naughty side, a monkey suits him VERY well.

I am a scorpio(like Kam), and we are passionate, stubborn, quite introspective( but have a sag rising which makes me more social than most scorps) we are loyal but if you ruin our trust then look out, we find it hard to trust again.

BTW my mastistis (or start of ) is getting better (I hope!) and is feeling much better, I hope I caught it in time, I keep pumping it when Felix isn't feeding off it!

Thats great katanya about everything...your bb's and the boys doing so well!

I'm so impressed with Shayla walking too! Wow thats so scary, its great that Daddy got to be there too! DH has put his foot down to any new developments happening without him :roll:

Katanya, how cool, having 2 Taurean Monkeys!!
    Aidyn is a little monkey too of course... he is not so cheeky yet, but as he is still just a baby....... I can definately see it in him for the future though.
    What Chinese sign are you?
    I am a Cancerian Pig I am very open and honest, emotional, and sentimental... I have Leo rising, which brings me out of my shell (I am a closet drama queen, LMAO!! ) Yeah, I have a Scorpio moon, so I am very with you there on the trust thing Katanya...
    That is awesome that Felix took to the bottle with no worries at all!! Looking forward to seeing your haircut too

Kathryn - I hope Lachie's little toothie does break through tomorrow!!
    Bummer about there being no appointments, I hope you guys can get in soon without too much hassle.

Well Aidyn is doing well... every day he is falling asleep a little bit easier, without needing so much assistance from me, it is great. Sometimes I just walk away and leave him rolling around/sitting up, and I check back 5 mins later and he is fast asleep!! He has never done that before!

katanya Guest

Ambah I am a Scorpian Ox, so it is actually quite good as the Ox grounds me a bit I think, I have always been attracted to earth signs, because I really admire practical people I think! I am REALLy happy Felix turned out to be one, I'll have to work out the dates and try to get another one! Felix was actually due on DP's birthday, but was 13 days late!

Yeah LOL @ the drinking EBM from a bottle at 8.5 mths! Ah well better late than never!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast