Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months to 12 Months, January '05

Default 6 Months to 12 Months, January '05

Welcome to the 6 Months to 12 Months thread for January 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

6 Months to 12 Months List - Jan '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Astrolady
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 5th April, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl boy
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan James
    Baby's Website: http://www.theastroweb.com/lachlan
    Health Concerns: Slight eczema on back of legs
    Notes: Born 12 days early. Only pain relief was pethadine. Weighed 6lb 5oz, length 47cm

Forum Name : Ambah
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 2nd May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Aidyn Jackson
    Baby's Website: http://www.geocities.com/ambahden
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Born 7 days early (induced due to waters breaking)

Forum Name: Katanya
    Baby's DOB: 15th May, 20004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Boy
    Baby Name(s): Felix
    Baby's Website: http://members.dodo.net.au/~katanyas/
    Health Concerns: At the moment..him gaining weight! Hopefully it won't be an issue for very long
    Notes: My Partner and I follow Attachment Parenting philosophies, such as sling wearing, extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping and gentle parenting . Raising Felix is the best job I have ever had

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 18th June, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: None at the moment
    Notes: Not quite in here yet but in 17 days from now we will be

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 22.04.04
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Adara
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/adara
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Waters broke at 38wks 2days, induced at 38wks 5days. Had gas and pethidene but wouldn't have pethidene again this time. Born 6lb 8oz.

Forum Name: MichelleBrissyMum
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 05/04/04
    Baby Name(s): Ashlynn Brooke
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ashydashy/
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: N/A

Forum Name: Christy
    Baby's DOB: 17th, June 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Matilda Lee Janssen
    Baby's Website: http://members.optusnet.com.au/janssen97
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) reflux
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born 17 days late, 20 hours labour, emergency c-section

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 18th June 2004
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: hmmm nothing I can think of ... colic but it is all over now Thanks to our FANTASTIC Chiropractor!
    Notes: Elective c-section 7 days before due date

Forum name: ladybug
    State: NSW
    Bubs name: Bianca Maree
    D.OB: 10/02/04
    Health Concerns: a special condition to do with her calcium too complicated to explain.
    Notes: Elective c-section at 38 weeks bianca was admited to N.I.C.U
    she lived in the Nepean Hospital n.ic.u for a month or so before being
    transfered to Westmead children's hospital for further help and assitance.
    came home on oxygen (on it for 2 mths at home)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope you all have a wonderful year. It won't be long till there is some 1st birthdays being celebrated 8-[

Love

Scary thought first birthdays!!! Happy New Year!!

We went to a friends house & Matilda woke up during the fireworks... only to be wide awake until 1.30.... #-o then woke up at 6am... So we're not the most awake people in the world today...LOL... I was hoping to find out about the millions of dollars we didn't win, but unfortunately can't get through the website...oh well....

I hope you all had a great night!

I didnt win $31million either didnt even get anything to get the money back LOL. Now had I done birthdates instead of doing easipicks I might have got 4 numers #-o ahh well

Love

Apparently about 50 people had the numbers, so they got $500,000 ish each. As good as that is it's would be a bit disappointing when you think you're going to get 31 million!

Ok, back to 3rd tri for me

Yeah being all low numbers like it was I would have suspected it to have heaps of winners.

Love

katanya Guest

Happy New Year everyone!

I didn't have a ticket in the big draw, I was going to but forgot!

We had a god day at a friends eating and relaxing..bloody hot though..

We are off to Australia Zoo tomorrow, very exciting, we've been heaps before but it's Felix's first time and it will be interesting to see how he likes it..udging by his facination today with the friends dog..it's good timing!

First birthdays 8-[ part of me is excited about the little boy he's becoming and part of me is sad at losing my baby..ah well I guess this is the same for the rst of his life!

Felix joined Lachlan in the war zone today, he cut his finger on a tin of egg custard (he loves it) he grabbed it and I pulled it and a huge cut on his finger which bled everywhere and I felt so stupid for leaving it in the tin and letting it near him..I hope it doesn't get infected..it was a flap of skin

Hope your all well..got to go and get some sleep as we're up early in the morning..

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I had to add my bit about the lotto draw - did you see on the 5pm news they were saying numbers that get drawn the most and 8 & 7 were two of them - can't remember the rest! Mum was going to rush out and buy a ticket based on those numbers but she got held up making dinner!

We still haven't checked our ticket, must do it now! So if you don't hear from me again...
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Oooh Felix you must watch those tins they are nasty !! Kameron came close to doing the same once Katanya so I know how you feel there, since then I always spooned it into a dish first.

I only have a little over 3mths to go till Lachlan turns 1 I can't believe I haven't even started organising it yet LMAO. I was organising Kamerons well in advance 8-[ but since he is going to be the last I don't want my baby to grown into a little boy either

I said to Andrew last night "so hun are we having another baby in 2 years (was still 2004 when i asked ) and he looked at me as if to say "you have got to be ****ing joking" LMAO. should have taken a picture of the look on his face what a crack up.

Well might head to ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz land now since i didn't get much last night. Was still awake at 3am cause of the damn head cold.

Love

katanya Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolady

I said to Andrew last night "so hun are we having another baby in 2 years (was still 2004 when i asked ) and he looked at me as if to say "you have got to be ****ing joking" LMAO. should have taken a picture of the look on his face what a crack up.
    ROFL I find it interesting to whether most people chose straight up to have 3 children or it becomes a case of " what the hell lets have another" or they are little surprises from the stork! Your poor DH must have thought you were getting clucky again...you can always join me in another years time

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I hope you have all had a wonderful start to the year today.
    Not much happening at my place... have just been trying to catch up on sleep, and make a half-assed effort at housecleaning, LOL.
    We didnt end up doing anything last night. I woke DP at about 10.30 (he had already passed out from too many drinks!) and we just had a couple of drinks together and watched TV. I went to bed soon after midnight.

Katanya - I hope Felix's finger heals ok. I know just how you feel, I have have accidently clipped his fingertip with his baby nail clippers once, and although it was just a small nick, the guilt I felt was tremendous!

Hmmmm.... all this talk of having more babies.... I think I would like at least one more as well. But as to when that will happen seriously depends on mine and DP's finances and how we are feeling about our relationship as well... I think we might be best to wait a couple of years and actually plan for one next time!
    I cannot believe Aidyn is 8 months old tomorrow. 3/4 of the way to being 1 year... its sad to lose him as a little baby, but just as wonderful to see what an adorble sweet little boy he is turning into.

Anyway, that is it from me tonight, must go get some shut eye...

LMAO Katanya. We decided and agreed a few weeks after Lachlan was born that we would only stay with 2. Cause of a gene disorder I have that was picked up on during my last pregnancy I would have to take asprin daily etc to prevent clots and I don't really want to go down the medicated pregnancy road iykwim.

We have said if nature wants us to have another then that is great but highly unlikely it will be planned. At least with 2 kids you can get family passes to stuff that is for 2 adults 2 kids LOL.

Love

argh goto love older brothers. Kameron decided he wanted a bath, so he goes in unbeknownst to me wakes up lachlan, takes of lachlans nappy and leaves him there. I think he was trying to undress him ready for a bath too since they bath together. Anyway next thing i know lachlan is screaming cause he has gone and peed all over himself and the cot !!! KIDS !!!! ](*,)

Love

Lmao!! I'm so sorry Kat, but I just had to laugh at that!!!! That is FUNNY!!

Aidyn has been full of new tricks lately... he has learnt to take his nappy off (argh!!!) He is chewing food properly now (it probably makes it easier for him with 4 teeth now!) and he is sooooo close to crawling!!! We think he might skip the commando crawl and go straight onto his hands and knees, as when he is sitting up he reaches forwards with his hands to pull himself forwards, and instead of flopping down onto his belly like he used to he is beginning to stay up longer on his hands and knees. I know I should be happy, but I'm rather scared to tell you the truth!!
    Its just so amazing how fast he is growing and developing... I am in awe everyday of how much of a fun loving little boy he is becoming, and less of a baby. DP is having so much more fun playing with him now too and they seem to egg each other on in their mischevious ways!

Argh.... it is almost 12.30am.... must go to bed now. Am [-o< ing that Aidyn sleeps in until 10am again which is what he did this morning (after his bottle at 7) It was pure bliss to sleep that late... but probably a once off nonetheless.

Good Morning girls!! Matilda is on all fours today... Ambah its the scariest thing in the world!! LOL!!

Kathryn - I too had to laugh at Kam...LMAO!!! I'm sure it wasn't too funny for you...but it sounds cute from here...

She's back to waking up at 5.30am...and its awful! we are soooo not used to it! urgh... so we take turns... I think its because she has her last bottle around 6-7pm and then no more & wakes up hungry? hmmm.... we give her a bottle as soon as we hear her but she doesn't go back to sleep. No matter what time she goes to sleep she wakes up at 5.30....its so sad...

HAHAHAHAHA Christy welcome to my time of morning fun isn't it

Love

katanya Guest

Ambah: that is scary about the crawling on all 4's hope it's not catching since Matilda's started too .. I'm not ready 8-[ but thankful it doens't seem like Felix is either, he is currently really happy sitting up playing with his new christmas toys and rolling around the lounge room..he creeps but no crawling !

Kathryn LMAO @ the wee incident..not fun to clean though.. that is one advantage of having 1 baby still that the nappy stays put (unless he figured it out, thank god for cloth nappies with covers ) Though Aidyn seems to have mastered that one already!

Christy the 5:30 wake ups don't sound fun, Felix has gotten out of that again due to being put to bed a little later.. he still wakes multiple times through the night though, so what is worse?

Well I have some news! We have set a date for our wedding!! So I guess we are "engaged"..we have alwasy planned on getting married but in no rush, today we said 'why don't we get married this year', and we decided on December 15th when Felix is 19 months old (coincidentally when we planned on TTC !) So perhaps next baby will be a honeymoon baby and planned I'm with you there Ambah in the surprise 1st baby department!

We are planning a very simple wedding in the Gold Coast hinterland, only close friend and family..money will be spent only on wedding rings (no engagment as I don't like diamonds) good food and wine, good photography who we like their stuff, celebrant and flowers (lots of colourful ones) I am not a white wedding person but may look into a "dress" of some type, we will be barefooted and it will be a picnic style "reception"

Lachie will be changing his name to Shanzy as we always have planned, which is why Felix is a Shanzy already.

Anyhow at least I have a year to plan, as even the most simple weddings require preparation!

Wow Katanya congrats on the upcoming nuptials. The year will fly now as you get busy preparing and organising it all.

Love

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast