Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, June '05

Snowy congratulations . I'm not at all envious, not one little bit 8-[ . I hope you have a really happy and healthy pregnancy with just enough symptoms to be reassuring.

WooHoo Snowy! Congratulations! That is so exciting \/ Also wishing you a healthy & happy eight months, hope Wolf gives you some time to relax!

Jess, lovely to hear from you, but so sorry to hear about your knee, you poor chick! But glad to hear that Aidan is doing so well. Kaleb's food routine at the moment is bottle at 5-6am, baby muesli mixed with formula & pureed fruit for brekky at 8am, lunch is around 11:30 and is soup and bread or baby pasta (I make with cous cous & veg) followed by another bottle around 1pm before his arvo nap. Usually has a snack when he wakes up of some fruit, then dinner at 5:30pm is vegies with cheese or meat (he is not getting into meat at all though) then bottle before bed at 7pm. Kaleb would eat all day long if I let him, but bottles are a struggle as he gets bored with them really quickly. It was a relief to drop to 3 a day. I know what you mean about the 3rd meal, sometimes it feels like I give him the same things all the time. I think it'll be cool when they get to the 9 month mark where apparently you can start giving them sandwiches and stuff.

Michelle, thanks for popping in with that info on the Elidel. It was good to hear from someone who's used it, and to know that it's not quite as expensive as I was dreading!

Thanks girls.
    Dachlostar: please join me soon!!

I gave Wolf his first bottle of formula this morning. He loved it, although he spat up a little bit when he rolled on his tummy afterwards but I think he was just filled to the rim.. lol
    Felt very funny to give him formula but I just can't b/f anylonger. It is starting to feel uncomfortable. I feel so guilty about it though which is the worst part. I so wanted to b/f exclusively and totally skip formula ... it's so weird because before I had Wolf I couldn't imagine liking b/f at all. And now I feel sad to let it go.
    My only hope is that his sleeping improves because it has been a shocker recently and I've been wondering whether this is p/g related.

How often and how long do your babies nap during the day?? Wolf usually has 2 naps, one from 10:30 - 11:30 and one from 2:00 - 3:00. If he does not sleep long in one of them, he'll sleep for longer in the later one or he'll need a third nap from 4:30 - 5:30. He often doesn't sleep a full hour but about 45 mins or thereabouts.

Snowy

So Glad I am a stalker LOL

Congrats Snowy on snoiwmonkey 2, what wonderful news. You be be fine with 2 under 2, Jemma and Jessica are only 18 mths apart and it was fine, it's hard work anyway with 2, but it is lovely for them to be so close in age at the same time. I am so excited for you.

Jess- welcome back, of course I am crashing this forum cos Jessica is almost 10mths, but I am glaad to hear Aidan is well and sorry to hear about your knee, hope things are sorted soon.

Anyway I will back out the door now.

Best wishes and hello to everyone else
    Michelle

Thanks, Michelle! and good to hear that 2 under 2 is manageable!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456