Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, November 2005

Shannon - I can`t wait, hurry up next week so Shannon can join us

Deb - I know what you mean by living at the supermarket, I think I buy enough Banana and Pear Rice Cereal for Matthew but he eats a mug full at a time so it quickly goes and before I know it I`m back buying more. The carrot, zucchini and chicken sounds yummo. ouchie at Gabby`s head, just the begining of lots of bangs and bruises

Hi all,
    I am going to make a great effort to catch up.
    Dee: It depends on whether the conjuntivitis is bacterial or allergic, but be careful either way. It is a real bugga in kids, I have seen it go throu a whole daycare centre because a mother forgot to mention it.Hmm do I miss work NO!!
    Tanya:My vacuum is horrible, it was a wedding present and I don't have the heart to replace it. It must be one of those days I bored too. I could find some house work to do but that would be too hard.lol Yah on clever Violet clapping hands.
    Fi: Eliza did 5 hands and knees forward, that Miss Jenna is so clever. It is so funny to see a littley so mobile. lol I'm still laughing about her monsters!
    Deb: Thanks for the pictures. Little Gabby is so gorgeous, I can't believe how well she sits and is so placid.
    Nat: Ooohh poor little bot, sometimes I wish it was so warm that they could just play with no nappy, of course without the mess. Just when it starts to look better along comes a yukky poo!! Hope Jacob is feeling better
    Trish: Yah you called in. Hows Tehya going? You are missed.
    Ang: No more pretending not to hear from Ella Bella.
    Nelle: Hpe Matty's teeth are coming throu without too many drama's. It is so cruel. I can't even imagine the horrible back molars!! Give me strength.
    Dinky: Glad to hear Hayley is doing so well in her cot, I was telling someone the other day about the cure of cow udders cream..lol it was Angela.
    Sarah:Hope you are on a big plane soon. I can't wait to see little Zander. The book sounds beautiful. TTC hmm it sems the norm around here, you would think that we would all of learn't the last time. member the sore legs and ankles imagine having to chase a toddler as well.
    Michelle: Hope Alex slept well last night. Poor little mite, nasty needles. 13 hrs thou I am jealous!!!
    Well I have done something to my back...pretty sure it is not "shaggers back" lol because sex is just for recreational purposes here. lmao ohh better stop. So I put little miss back to bed and climbed in with the puter a cuppa and some toast. It actually reminds me of my preggo days. Being on bed rest for 6 months I really didn't get enough time in bed.lol
    Hope all are having a great day
    Bec

Rails - we`re posting at the same time, my milk has also slowed down, Matthew`s on between 4 - 6 feeds a day, plus he gets his solids before a BF as MCHN advised. Matthew is one of a few of the babies here who suffer from eczema. Happy Anniversary, hope your all feeling better soon and oh we have a Star Baby, congratulations

Bec - Thanks for that, I think it`s bacterial, I`ve never had it in my life. I hope your back heals in no time, it sounds rather painfull

Oohh Rails I always look at that section. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Shannon and Jess it is like waiting to your 18th to go to the nightclubs, we all snuck in before time. Well bad people like me did..lol. Yeah happy neally 6 months Jessalyn.
    Bec

Guee we are all chatty now

Is all the littleys cots still on the high matress setting or the low! I think I need to lower mine, Eliza is tugging on the mobile.
    Bec

rails Guest

Hey Dee - thought it was your Matthew that had the eczema - horrible isn't it. funny my MCHN recommended BF before solids, no wonder I get so confused everyone gets different advise haha .... also, Dee hope the conjunctivitis clears up quickly. I buy the plain rice mix & add fruit puree to it (heinze jars 100% fruit) like apple or mango & Jesse loves it, gives a bit of variety.

Bec - yeah, can't wait to see the paper this week - i sent 4 pictures so not sure which one they picked, will be a surprise - they got my details from the birth notice put in the paper when Jesse was born, so was very surprised when they rang & asked if I would like Jesse in the Hello Baby section !

shannon - looking forward to catching up again !

Hi Girls
    Welcome Rails and Jesse

I always BF before a feed too... maybe Dee was advised differently for some reason...?? Dee...? Won't be long now I don't think and Violet will be eating before a solid feed tho.
    Yay for getting Jesse's pic in the paper I will keep my eyes peeled... when are they putting it in? This sunday?

Bec... ouchies on the back!! Hope it gets better real quick! LOL @ it not being shaggers back!

Deb... poor Gab... Violet has stared getting more bruises... banging into everything.

Dee... poor you with a yuck eye! I hope you don't spread it around.

I stood Violet up behind her push along walker thing and it was soooo funny... poor girl didn't think so! It would go too far and she would have to take two giant steps to catch up to it.... she was not impressed...

Tanya

rails Guest

Tanya - yes it will be in this Sunday's paper ... can't wait !!

Alex slept all night again last night it was just a shame Kimberley was up for 5 hours. So i only got 4 hours sleep.

I will be back later to do personals. I now have one child with nappy cream all up her legs #-o

Tanya and Rails - I was advised on Monday by the MCHN that becuase Matthew is now 6 months he can now have solids before a breastfeed and he should be having 3 solids a day and 3 - 4 breastfeeds - Is this different to what everyone else has been advised to do :-k

Rails - I puree my own fruit and vegies for Matthew, he has the fruit mixed with the rice cereal like you do.

Tanya - Sorry but I had to laugh at poor Violet, she`ll catch up to it soon enough. My eye is feeling better this afternnon after the drops so hopefully it`s clearing up

Michelle - Yay for Alex`s great sleep but not so good on having to be up with Kimberley, LOL @ Kimberley with Nappy cream up her leg

Hi girls...

I've unloaded the dishwasher, put away the dishes, loaded up the dirty ones, unpacked the christmas pressies I got off lay-by from the car and just sat down to do a huge post... and guess who wakes up!!

I was hoping he'd sleep a bit longer as he didn't have much of a nap this morning.. but obviously not.

I hope that every one is well and all those lubberly bubbas are behaving themselves

I'll try to make it back on after dinner tonight for a proper catch up.....it could happen!!

Hi Girls

We now have brand new "born in" threads for you all. At the end of this month this old style thread will be closed and the new ones will take over. We found that this style is getting hard to keep up for some members, so trying to make it easier on everyone including us moderators !!!

For the babies born in February please visit HERE
    For the babies born in March please visit HERE
    For the babies born in April please visit HERE
    For the babies born in May please visit HERE

These new threads don't mean you can't chat across the forums and keep up with the people you have gotten to know in this thread, we are trying to make a little bit easier for those that don't get so much time online, also there will be no changing forums as your baby gets older so you wont have to find your way into a brand new thread.

If you have any queries please throw me or one of the moderators an email.

Love

Dee, I was given a guide to introducing solids from my MCHN and it suggests that when you first introduce solids give it to them after a BF, form 6-8months between milk and from then before milk... like I said, only a guide. So if you are happy with the wasy things are going then stick with it. But I now realise why he was eating so much... bub was hungry ... of course he will eat heaps more before booby.

I hope tonight is a better one Michelle.

Tanya[/i]

Hi All,

Well my April month one is going to suck cause there are only 3 people in it - and Kayla is hardly ever here anymore!! Just like when babies were due in April.
    Why wasn't Jenna on time!!! ](*,) So I'm picking I'll be moving up to the babies born in March as otherwise there will be me myself and I to talk to!

Dee - I dont bfeed before solids anymore. I space them out, so bfeeding has pretty much gone 4 hourly and solids 3 times a day. Seems to be working pretty well. If we did booby before solids, she was not even a little bit interested!

Tanya - I have a hand-me-down vacuum cleaner too. I can never justify trading it up, and considering how cheap they are now, pretty naughty. Specially when I am allergic to dust and this one blows it everywhere!

Zola - that happens in this house all the time. Its like they are mind readers!!!

Michelle - great sleep! How did she end up with nappy cream?? LOL.

Rails - I'll keep an eye out for it! I always look at them to see if there are any BB babies.

Bec - PMSL at shaggers back. Not much hope of that here either, but I've a sore back today too. I'm buggered, I slept in til 9am, and missy slept through from 8-6 last night. I'm ready to hit the sack now. Just really, really tired. Clever eliza doing her crawls. You should have seen Jenna last night! Proper crawling now, everywhere. She even got to the cat bowl after Lily showed her where it was. Time for the safety gate! She got up on her hippo and moved all by herslef, and is into everything.

Deb - I hear ya on the bruises. I'm waiting for Jennas to pop up too! I had to delete the photos. Dial up and big emails just dont mix, and they would've taken probably 20mins to download. Sorry.....

LOL Shannon - you are on your way!!

OK - Well Mum flies in tomorrow, so I'm gunna be MIA for a few days. But I will see some of you on Saturday, which is very excitement!! Looking forward to it!

Fi

Fi we are hoping this will entice more people with that have since joined the forums with babies born in April to post as the group will be smaller and less daunting for them to join in

Love

OOOO eeerrrrr.... Fi, tired...? any sign of AF?

Tanya

I understand Kathryn - it happened during the pregnancy buddies too, but still noone joined me, Nat and Kayla.
    Of course I'll check it and post HELLO!!!!!, but there will likely be noone there. Hopefully we get some new mummies join with babies the same age as Jenna, and all will be well in the world. YAYAY comeone other April mums - post with me!!!! Otherwise I'll be a tryhard March/May split.

Tanya - due tomorrow. Got some AF like cramps today, but have also been nauseous and just sooooooo tired for the last week. Trying to play down symptoms and not test as I feel it will be a BFN. So - maybe I'll keep you all in suspense until I get back after teh weekend! He he he! Imagine me bloody pregnant. OMG - its a scary thought!! LOL.

NOOOOO... Fi, you can't do that to me... I mean us...lol

Why do you girls (Dee I am talking to you too!!) wait so long to test? Ahhhhhh!! lol

Tanya

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast