Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, November 2005

Wow where is everyone?

Congrats for joining us for a week Shannon & Jess, Angel & Kynan

Dee, why do some ppl speak at all!! She could've said it a bit nicer than that!

I went in to get Violet out of the bath last night after geting Em out and she was standing up watching herself wee... cracked me up!!

Hope everyone is having fun... And bubs are being good

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Tanya.... what a dag!

Well I am really going to miss this forum! I love the fact we have 3 months of rotating babies in it - but moving with the times is required I guess. So many people, not enough space!
    PMSL on your leso lizards Tanya - and how funny with the name. I'm sure she will be fine with the complex though. LOL on Violet peeing standing up. Jenna does it sometimes, and it cracks me up. She sort of stops what she is doing, and all this wee comes out. Then she goes back to playing again!
    Netball was good - we won, and yes is indoors, and is horribly hot!!! They had the doors open this time, and I got bitten while playing. Howwierd that mozzies cna bite while I was moving!

Anyway - welcome Shannon and angel - for 6 days!

Dee - I did see what you said about the vampirre lady. Sounds liek an idiot.

Deb - It was a lovely party, and the women in your MG are lovely. I would've loved to see some of the babies too!!

Well after saying i wasn't going to turn her around - I've done it, cause I sick of lifting her over the straps!! We drove to Torquay today for a coffee, and it was great. She slept all the way back!
    I've just taken some crackup photos, I'll try and get them on in the next few days. I'll try!!!

Fi

I'm like Fi...I'm going to miss this forum, so I may aswell put my 20 cents in now before it is lost in cyberspace
    Welcome Shannon and Jessalyn and Angel and Kynan...both beautiful babies I just wanted to add.
    Fi: Yah for Miss Jenna turning around, it makes life so much easier. Hows the MS going kicked in yet!!
    Tanya:Your lizards are hysterical. "Make use of what you have" Lol at Violet in the bath, with time she may shoot the wee's a fair way!
    Dee: Pathologists..hmm yep they are a special breed sometime. Glad you told her, sometimes you have to say something to make them understand.
    Deb: Glad your party went well, sorry couldn't make it
    Eliza has mastered the crawl even the floorboards arn't slowing her down. It is quite funny to let the cat in when she is down the other end of the room and hear her pound her way to the poor cat. She is very understanding letting little miss pull her fur and tail and whiskers. Her sitting up has improved out of site, now she scoots along and then sits and claps and crawls off. I'm sure she thinks she is clever..lol
    Well I do..lol stage mum.
    Better go, my brother is in the Kath and Kim telemovie tonight, don't want to blink and miss it...rofl
    Hope everyone is well
    Bec

Oh Bec - who was your brother??? Very cool movie, a bit trite, but enjoyable all the same.
    Jenna has teethies!!!! The bottom two both came through last night, they are just scratchy above the surface of her gums, but have broken through all the same. And her only symptoms - a bit grizzly (a few night wake-ups), lots of dribble and that was it!!
    She was even chewing on stuff with her molar space, not the front, so I'm guessing that was where the movement was coming from. If that makes sense.....
    Tanya - I meant to say that Jenna has been sleeping through pretty much since we put her in her own room. Dont I feel like the silly Mummy!!!! She'll usually go from 8-6, with the occasional wakeup only.

Fi

Yay for Jenna's new toothie pegs! I guess Violet is the only one without teeth! I look back on photos of Em with no teeth and she looks soooo funny!

Violet woke last night at about 11:30 and did not want to go back to sleep! Terror she is... I finally got her back to sleep at about 12:15, but she got up about 5:45! Norty girl... maybe she's teething...? don't think so.

Tanya

BTW Deb, the portrait is beautiful!

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - woo hoo for Jenna's teeth! An even bigger woo hoo for them not causing too much hassle. It's great when you turn the seat around, hey? Sooo much easier to get them in and out of the car. They also love it when they can see you. Gabby cracks it less in the car now.

Bec - yay for Miss Eliza getting the crawling down pat. LOL @ her chasing the cat. I must have missed your bro in Kath and Kim. I didn't get to see the beginning part tho (stupid baby brain here forgot all about it :roll.

Tanya - fanks for the comment about the portait. We are pretty happy with it. Oh dear @ Violet's rotten night last night. I hope it was a once-off!

I too am going to miss this forum. I think that having a lot of people makes it better because there's something happening every day. If you can't keep up, you don't log on enough imo It's not like we are chatting like days of old.... that's when you would get lost if you didn't log on enough! Obviously the other forums are moving a lot faster than ours then. We'll just have to make sure we chat in the Feb, Mar, Apr and May to keep up with the people already in here

Debbie Lee Guest

That sounds fair, Shannon.

I get the reasons behind it Shannon - its just a shame! Specially for little old Nat and I pretty much alone in April. I have to sort through pages to get to my thread!
    Its not going to ruin my life or anything - LOL, it was just always nice to know who we would find in our thread - DYKWIM??
    I dont think I have the time now to check in on several threads, specially since I want to keep up with the belly buddies too. So I'm not sure how much I will check in here, bit of a shame, but thems the way things go.

Just been visiting Eliza jane, and the girls had a nice time playing together. A feew head bangs, but mostly nice play!

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ the head bangs, Fi!

Gab is sooooo sleepy at the moment. She slept until 9am this morning (from 9pm last night!) and was ready for sleep again at 11:30am. She's now been down for 2 hours. I swear, she'll be out of her 00 outfits by next week if this is a "growth spurt"! 8-[

I am going to do the same as Shannon, just read what I can and comment wherever. There are five of us in Feb but I'm the only one that posts regularly.

So even though Matty is over 9 months now, thought you'd like to know that he is well. We went away last week and he was excellent being in different surroundings, easy to get to bed, he was charming when we went out for lunch. It was great - nice and relaxing for me and DH.

Anyway, I get to zoom around the boards as atm little man is sound asleep.

Hope all are well!

LOL Fi and Yay for Jenna`s teeth

Deb - Would you like to swap babies then I might get some sleep LOL just j/k.

Tanya - I hope you get a better night tonight with Violet.

Yay for Eliza =D>

I`m exhausted and it`s not from pregnancy but having to get up to Matthew 6 times between 11.30pm and 3.30am ](*,) one night he might sleep longer and hopefully I`ll only have to get up once

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Dee - uno the funny thing? I dreamt that I swapped babies with one of the Mums from MG that is having trouble with her little one. We swapped just for the night so that she could get some sleep. I told her about it and she said to be careful because she may just call me on it, LOL.

Nell - good to hear that Matty is doing well and was great while you guys were away.

Missy moo is finally awake (sounds like she is screaming down the monitor) so it's off to the shops for us!

Deb
    My bro was in it..I neally died of embarrasment, something he continues to do to me for all his life..lol
    He was at "fountain gate" serving Kimmy and Sharon and cracked on to sharon.
    Well at least he thinks he is a star...lol
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

OMG... I did see him then!! LOL

"Ohhh - you're engaged" LOL. I saw him too Bec!

OMG Bec!! Your bro is very famous! I saw him too!

I just luuuuuuuuurve Kath and Kim.

OMG..that post I did before was like ages ago, there must of been some intense chatting time..lol
    Miss Jenna and Eliza had a ball, it is nice now that Jenna can body slam Eliza and Eliza can try and pull her hair, ohh guezz imagine them as teenagers!!
    Deb wanna swap babies...lol
    Hope everyone else is well
    Where has my little bubby gone, she is a big girl!
    Bec

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast