Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, October '05

Just a quickie before I duck off to work.

We think Zander's rash is more than likely an allergic reaction to something we've given him We're leaning towards potato at the moment so hopefully once it's eliminated it will clear up. Will keep you posted though....

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh dear, Sarah. I hope it is just the potato. Fingers crossed!

Nell - hope Matty is feeling better. That's no good about him running a temp. Good to hear you had fun at the expo.

Angela - here's hoping it's just fluid that's causing Ella's hearing problems. Ikwym about wishing I was rich. I reckon I could spent a million $$ on Gabby - easy!!

Fi - awwww... poor Jenna swallowing and throwing up half the pool. Poor sausage.

Gab had her first swimming lesson today. It's at 10:30am so it's right when she is normally asleep which is a bit of a pain. She thoroughly hated it! Screamed and cried the whole time. I didn't let it stop us though. She's bound to get used to it eventually... right?? 8-[
    I gave her a bottle afterwards and she did a projectile vomit all over Lauren and the camera bag :roll: I just don't know what is wrong with her! She is happy and content one minute, then sooky the next. Driving me bananas!

I am seething at the moment. I have been trying to find out when my step brother has decided to get married. I knew it was in November some time. Anyway... no one would get back to me. As it turns out, it's on the same bloody day as the BB conference thingy. I am sooooooooo annoyed. I am sick and tired of missing out on BB things because of other people. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

Oh Sarah i hope it is just the potatop for you,dominic has still got his and they have told me to give him potato and things like that so,i wonder what the rashes are caused by??
    Debbie Dommie has his really sleepy days too,then has a few where he doesnt want to sleep at all!!! its either one extreme or the other....Totally agreeing with you about the whole,if it aint broken dont fix it thing!! Sorry about your step brothers bad timing.....Maybe you can still come to the brekky the next day?? Prjectile vomiting,yuk,i hope Gab feels betternow....I know what you mean about them being crabby one minute and content the next...
    Dinky I am so sorry about your dad,i hope you can find something that works for all of you,and that it starts to be easier on you....Neils dad was a very sick last xmas,but is a little better now...((((hugs)))) to you hun....
    Fi Sorry about Jenna chucking up so much....
    Ange Glad you had a good time at the Expo,and hope Ellas ears go well when you have to get her grommets in...i definitely know what you mean about being rich though,it would be lovely!!
    Nell Glad you had a good time too,sorry about Mattys Temp,hope he is feeling better now!!!
    Dominic has had a quite bad cough today and had a bit of a runny nose this morning....i put him down about 1pm this afternoon and thought he might have a good sleep because i have a migraine,but he only slept for a while.Think he is ready for bed again now though,he is so crabby!!!
    only one night waking last night again,thats better than he could have been!!!
    Hope everyone is well and bubbys are behaving!!!

Hey Girls. Just a quicky to let you know that I won't be around for a while. I have no puter as it has finally given it up. Have no $$ to buy a new one so until the funds allow I will be computer less.

Hope all keep well and take care. We are busy packing up the house and getting ready for our move and I am working part time in our local scrap shop. Hopefully I will be able to use my little brothers puter occassionally to get on here and check things out.

Take care
    Trish

Hi all,
    Trish: Firstly happy 7 months beautiful Tehya, bumma about the puter. Hope it works out at the scrapping shop, and drop in for a chat when you can. :flower:
    Dinky: Hope the naming day goes well and I am sorry to hear about your dad, savour every precious moment
    Deb: Poor little Gab, I'm sure she is a Suzie O'Neil in the making. Pitty about the spew, I'm sure next lesson will be a big improvement.
    Ange:Hope Ella's rash is improving..little mite and those vegies
    Nell:Hope Mattys temp has come down
    Sarah:Eliza rashes up on the chest..GP and Pead think it is a viral as it is kinda pimply but I know it is from apples, everytime I do apples it appears. It was a bugga to work out thou, so hopefully it is the taters.
    Tanya: Swimming sounds good, poor little ducky in the big open seas.lol
    Yah more Ram!
    Suzie:Glad Dom's nights are improving...not going to say too much as I tend to jinx people.shhhh shhhh
    Well we went to the baby expo and suprise suprise Nick is making me go again with the promise to buy me anything I want..lol He wants to go to the Wood show in the same building.hhmmm maybe they should of called it the "Bubs and Hubs" expo. Saw a really cool Pink stroller not sure whether it is kinda "dorky"? Anyways I can get all the freebies again.We did the train thing and Eliza was a champ.
    Better go my bestfriend has just been notified when she has to go into the police force academy and she wants to celebrate, 2 drinks and I will be home. (tipsy though 8-[ )
    Bec

Hope you had a good night bec,and didnt get too drunk lol!!!
    Trish Bummer about the computer,hope to see you as often as you can get back on from other places....Maybe your town has an internet cafe you can use?? We have an online centre here.....I cant believe Tehya is 7 months!!! What happened to the time!!!
    Well we went to our friends house last night and didnt get home til about 10.30 and i thought Dom would sleep through the night,but no such luck,he was up at 1.30am....and this morning he has the flu!!! I cant believe it...I should have known something was up when he wouldnt frink his formula when he got up last night and wanted BM....Oh well i will be expressing all the more now over the next few days to give him all the antibodies i can manage to give him,poor little man,he has the gunky nose and the cough and everything.I should have seen it coming!!!
    hope everyone else and their bubbies are well!!!

Hey girls, back already Luckily I conned my little brother into giving me his password. He just doesn't want me to use it when Dad's around coz he stuffed up his last puter.

I know I can't believe how fast the last 7 months have gone. Tehya is growing up way too fast. Before I know it she'll be walking. I ran the scrapshop by myself today for the first time and taught a kids class as well. Very busy day for me but an extra $90 in the hand was a nice treat.

Bec, I hope you had a great night and maybe even got tipsy

Suzie, poor Dom, I hope that he feels better really soon.

Better go, Dad is on his way home.

Hi to the rest of you girls and bubs. I hope all are going well and bubs are behaving themselves.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - yay for you bro lending his password. Life would be so pointless without BB... Good on you for running the shop on your own AND having a class. That's a fair effort. Not bad money either! How's Tehya going? 7 months already... sheesh!!

Suzie - awwww... poor little Dommie. Sorry to hear he is unwell. Colds certainly knock them about. Good on you for getting as much BM into him as possible.

Bec - LOL @ the expo being called Bubs and Hubs - you crack me up! How did you go last night?

After hearing everyone rave about the expo, I made a spur of the moment decision to go. I rang Mum and she came with me. We had a really good time. I saw that pink stroller you were talking about, Bec, and I don't think it's dorky at all! I think it looked great. I would get one if it wasn't for the fact that I can't see into the future and know that I am only going to have girls, LOL.

Just realised I am onto this thread now wow how time flies. Pheonix is doing much better now. She still has her coughing fits after the bronchialitis but hopefully it will go soon.

I have been going through a lot of medical crap and am on day 28 of a period which is just divine. NOT!!! Looking like it is polycystic ovarian syndrome so lots of fun ahead.

I am currently on a mission to lose a crap load of weight by christmas and so far so good. Have lost 5 kgs and feeling pretty proud of myself.

Promise to be more involved in the thread and sorry for being mia for so long all the time. Now Pheonix likes her walker I have more time with my hands free.

Yaaay you're back!! So glad to hear the Pheonix is feeling better now. No more turning blue I hope? Are you sleeping better now that she's getting better?

Sounds like the expo was really good Deb. Yay at the swimming lessons - our first one is on Tuesday.

Yay for your brother Trish Bumma though about your computer finally giving up the ghost. OMG at Tehya being 7 months old already, how did that happen?! Yay on the working & running a class yourself. How did they go?

Awww poor Dom with the flu Hopefully all that yummy BM will help him get over it quickly.

Yay for spending whatever at the expo. LOL at bubs & hubs!! Dad & Aaron go to the motor show each year which is an excuse for mum & me to go shopping in the city. And it's next weekend

Well we are almost positive now that it was the potato causing the rash, we've stopped giving it to him & the rash is almost gone. I'm glad we've figured it out so easily (well at least I think we have!).

We went down to Canberra today for Floriade which was good. It's a 2.5hr drive & Zander was fantastic the whole way. Not so good on the way home, but considering we left at 8.20am & we got home at 5.10pm, he was in the car or the pram the whole time I think he did really well. It was a good trial run for our drive to Melbourne in a few weeks

Oh oh I forgot to say - last night Zander went to bed at 9ish, he woke up at midnight then slept through until I had to wake him to go to Canberra at 7.30am \/ WOOHOOOOOOO

Where is everyone???

Going to MG today, other than that not much to report since last night! Didn't get a sleep through, but ah well one was good!

I'm here Sarah - never fear! I am glad you have figured out it may be the spud causing the rash. I hope iy is that, thats easy ti fix isn't it? Can I ask what Floriade is? Can't believe you are in Melbourne in a few weeks time!

Trish - sorry to hear about the computer - ggrr at them. Oh I am so envious!

Deb - we went back to the expo and it was pram city wasn't it? We had a great time too. I'm sure Gabby will get used to the swimming.

Kayla - great to see you back, yay on your weight loss and great to hear Phoenix is on the mend.

Suzie - oh no at poor Dom, I hope he gets better soon.

Bec - hope you had fun at the expo again. We did!

Matty's temp did come down and now he has a running nose. Also DH and I have also caught it - sore throat, deep voice and a hacking cough - lovely!

In Canberra during September & October each year they have a big tulip festival called Floriade. Basically there's a big park & they have the tulips all planted in different patterns to match the yearly theme - this year was rock & roll so for example they had heaps of blue tulips, pansies, irises together for "Blue Seude Shoes" and that sort of thing. I must say though it wasn't half as good as last time we went.

Sorry to hear you & DH are sick as well now Nell. Hopefully it will leave as quickly s it came....

I almost forgot! Matty is waving now! It is so cute...

Hey everyone,
    Dominic is not feeling much better today,he has still got a cough and sneezes all the time,and his nose is really snotty...i also know he isnt feeling well from the 5 times he woke up last night!!!! 3 of them were before i had even gone to bed but then he woke about 3ish and when dp got up for work at 5:30am....i hate it when he is sick,and now i am tired and just want to sleep!!!
    Nell Sorry about Matty and you and dh having the flu too,i hope you get better soon!! In answer to the Floriade question,from memory (i used to live about 60 mins away from Canberra) it is a huge floral festival with lots of stuff to see and do....Burkes Backyard used to feature it every time it was on and do a show from there....
    Sarah Im so happy that you discovered what was causing zanders rash so easily,i wish i could figure Doms out like that!!
    Yay on the sleeping thing,hopefully now he has had one,he will continue having them more often!!!
    Cant wait to see you in Melbourne!!!
    Just out of curiosity,who is taking their babies to melbourne in November?? I was thinking about taking Dominic,but am not really sure about it now....
    Welcome Kayla!!! Congrats on the weight loss,and glad Pheonix is feeling better...
    Trish
    It was great to see you posting again so soon!!! Yay for your bro!!
    Gotta go,Dom is getting crabby....

Aaron & Zander will be with me in Melbourne

Oh so cool that Aaron wants to go with you....Neil isnt showing an interest in it in the least...i think he is just thinking it is a girl thing...Oh well he gets to go over to the afl next year,so i get to go some where too!! LOL!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast