Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 6 Months - 9 Months, September '05

Scarlett Guest

Nell -am so sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you.

Sarah - Kev's aunt came over tonight with a stuffed tigger for Em. We decided it was a voodoo doll called scott prince and tried to encourage her to twist his ankles. Love the suit idea, Emily has a cowboys one which she wont be wearing on sunday. We have had 100% success record with it for home games we have been to and 0% if she wore it for a televised game. Therefore if she doesn't wear it ........ Hope you get some sleep soon.

Deb - Emily wasn't to fussed on carrot either, she eats it when mixed with rice cereal or something else though. She is a little miss average too, its funny because people keep saying 'shes so tall' and I keep saying - not really and they wont believe me.

Fi - LOl at the wine, I had a full strength beer the other week and had to sit down outside the 'emily fence' as I thought it would be hazardous to step over it. Am blaming the feeding.

Tanya - hope Emily is taking the death of her mouse ok,

Trish - whoo about the house, have fun moving - its a job I hate.

Not too much happening here, Emily has pretty much mastered standing on her own and is starting to shuffle a little bit when she wants to move. Seems to decide though that crawling is quicker and easier so will stop, drop down and try that instead. Slept through the night for the first time in months tuesday, but hasn't since. Hoping it is a sign of things to come.

New monthly thread girls - HERE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456