Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months, July '05

Michelle- I gave jess spag bol the other night and exactly the same thing happened, she fed herself and it was a lovely mess. LOL And gyess what else, Jessica's 1st bday party is prob going to be on the 11th Sept too cos of footy and father's day. We are looking at about 80 adults and 30+ kids, so I know what you mean, I was going to go to Sara Lee and Patties and take a look too. Although Arron will prob have a brainwave and want to do a BBQ or spit. We'll see! grr at that peadaphile guy, they are everywhere. Glad people are getting better, think positive you can't miss the scrap night! I will be interested at weight, weigh in is Tuesday!

Anyway moving along.

Cheers Michelle

Kellee Guest

My goodness... such big parties! Good on you, girls - I don't think I could handle the stress! We're just going to have a family picnic for afternoon tea and we'll invite about 4 of our close friends, but there won't be any other kiddies there.

LOL at the spag bog mess... Charlie didn't really like pasta when I gave it to him a few months ago - I think because it doesn't dissolve in your mouth like bread does - but now that he has more teeth it might be worht a try.

Hope that bloody virus stops in it's tracks, mooshie. It really is the season for it. Hope you don't get it! BTW, when are you ttc?

Anyway, that's all from me for now. I should be doing uni work - just started today, yuck! - because Mum has Charlie for the afternoon, but I just can't seem to get motivated. It's hard getting back into it - I feel like my brain has turned to mush, and I've just realised that the assignment is due in only 6 weeks! Aaaggghhh! I don't know how the hell I'm going to do this!

Better get cracking. Hope you're well.

mooshie Guest

hi there

michelle - it is such a hastle organising these parties but fun at the same time isn't it, there is a place in kellets road, rowville that sell party food all sorts of frozen stuff really cheap (brands to like patties) you can get like 70 mini spring rolls for something like $5 per box so it makes it cheaper, my neighbour also told me of a bakery somewhere in boronia that make cakes really cheap her son's christining cake was big (she is italian lol) and it only cost $30 so i may look into that to, just don't know what sort of theme she isn't really into anything other than what jay watches which is all the afternoon abc shows and spiderman cartoons which i am sure go right over her head. we have heaps of videos like wiggles etc but they never get played anymore, she likes elmo but i am thinking maybe a fairy theme dunno yet. i checked out ebay and you can buy party goods there which look like they might be quite cheap but i am thinking of going to spotlight party shop.

kellee - original plan was ttc in september, however as that is now coming close i am not sure lol we will see if not september will skip october as i don't want a baby in july cause of jessie, so i guess i should talk to paul, having said that the other night in the arvo around 6pm yes you know horror hour lol i said to paul that is it no more kids he said fine by me, so i told him to get a vastecomy and he said okay, the next day i told him not to rush out to get that done lol. i told jay i don't think i could have another baby (feel i am getting to tired etc) he said he really nnnnnnneeeeeeeds a brother lol - maybe once i get these iron levels up i will have more energy. btw i am having a big piece of steak tonight (first time in around 12mths i reckon) i just hate cleaning up after cooking it on my grill thing.

exciting news - i am an aunty again, lol yes i know i was an aunty again last month, but the golden child (my lovely (tongue in cheek) that is the only child that exists according to my mil who has 5 kids) had a baby boy at 9.30 this morning he is tiny 6lb and 2 1/2 wks early and she is going home at 4pm this arvo and she has a 3yr old son as well. my mil and her were so convinced it was going to be a girl, and my mil said to me that girls were a bit thin in there family hello out of 11 grandkids 5 are girls (but she does forget about jessie) i felt so smug and was happy - i am being *****y but i just can't fathom everytime mil rings me it is all about her golden child and her golden grandchild and she never mentions any of the others or asks after my kids, but i guess you all get the guist on what she is like forgetting jessica's birthday.

i won't be a ***** i will go and see my new nephew "brody" but will wait till next week and make sure all the illnesses have passed through our house. i had to laugh when sil was saying about 1mth ago how she was told my midwives that the baby will be small and she had no idea why as she sucked on her i reckon 6th smoke (16mg strength mind you) in about 1hr - some people no idea, i think she gave up the chuff with this prg i know she didn't with her first, god help the kids, she is a good mum but a bit selfish okay will stop there :-#

gosh i hope she doesn't come onto bellybelly lmao

have a good night all

Pietta Guest

Hello-

Just a quickie- Havent had tooth pulled yet. Found out our friend who is the dentist found out yesterday he has cancer so dont think i'll worry right now- will have to go to someone else.

Ryley's birthday party is on the 11th too!!!!

Hi everyone

Well here we are, Grace is now 9 mths! Just a quickie because she has just woken up!

Bon

Welcome Bon! I haven't heard from you for awhile, hope your little treasure is behaving herself and growing big.

Pee- what a conincidence about the party dates LOL.

Michelle- I don't know where Rowville is? I will have to check out some places, maybe in the yell pages! Congrats on being an Aunty, Brody was it? He is tiny, but I think people who smoke lots during pg underestimate the effect it has on the bub. I can't talk cos I did smoke while pg but I was not a huge smoker, and no excuese at all, I still kick myself for the smoking, luckily none of my kids have been effected.

Kellee- hope the studying went well, it is hard to get back into it, but give it a week and you'll wonder what you were talking about LOL. I am coming to Qld on the 18th of Aug, will arrive about 2pm on that day. I asked in the 12 mth forum about anybody wanting to meet up for coffee that arvo, as I have till at least 6pm to amuse myself as my sis and BIL are at work. So I will let you know what/who is interested, cos I would love to meet you.

About to go get the kids from school, well just Jordan realy cos Josh is going to his friends.

Catch up soon
    Michelle

Hi ladies, I hope you're all well.
    I took Yasin to the ECHN yesterday and he's put on 600gms which is a relief because at his last check-up he hadn't put any weight on. She suggested a couple of ways to discourage Yasin's throwing habit before he breaks something or hurts someone. I got a bit of a fright because Yasin has developed an odd phobia of baseball caps and screams any time that DH or I put on. I thought that she would tell me that it was normal like the glass/beard issues that some babies have but she seemed a bit suprised by it. I geuss that my baby is just a little odd. :smt102
    Yasin took his first step today and then fell over. Then an hour later he took two steps and when DH got home he took another step. Once again I'm torn between being really proud of my little man and wishing that he would just slow down a bit. I'm hoping that the steps don't become walking too soon. I gave him his first haircut today. It wasn't much of a haircut (I just ran DH's clippers over his head on the longest setting to even things up a bit) but he looks heaps more butch.
    Sorry for no personal tonight. I'm off to watch The Pacifier now so that I can crash out early. It looks a bit dodgy, I suspect that Vin Diesel's biceps will be the real star of the show

Hi Dasch
    so glad Yain put on weight! LOl at the cap thing, prob just a phase, and steps already! I thought Jessica was a bugger, Yasin isjust as bad LOL. Oh well not like you can stop them!

I will be around over the weekend I'm sure. BUt for those who aren't have a nice one.
    Cheers Michelle

Dach, don't worry about the hat thing, Harry did the same thing! He screamed when DH wore a hat but was fine when he took it off. But he grew out of it and now he loves wearing DH's baseball caps!
    Wow at Yasin taking steps! What a clever boy. Sounds like he will be walking before he is 12 months.

Grace is able to crawl really fast now and goes on adventures around the house. If I leave the back door open she is off like a shot and heads for the grass. A couple of weeks back when we had heaps of rain she got out there with Harry and by the time I got to her she had crawled into a huge puddle and was splashing around in the mud! #-o She loves getting dirty, she is definitely not a fluffy, frilly little girl but that is fine with me! MIL would love it if I dressed her in frilly dresses and socks all the time but it's not practical.

Anyway gotta go. Stephen is coming home from work today for a week, yay. But then it's back to work for another 4 weeks. Sigh. But that's construction. It sucks, but the money is good.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Bon

mooshie Guest

hi there

bon - welcome to you and grace - i wish i could let lani crawl around outside but we are on a hill with a really high retaining wall and its just a little to dangerous atm. lol at grace not being a frilly girl it is hard when they are crawling around to keep them looking all nice and clean.

michelle - hope you have had a good weekend. i went to a scrapbooking workshop friday night and got 3 pages done \/ i was so inspired again and got all my stuff and sat down to do it last night, thought i would do a sea world page - had it all worked out etc and thought i would do the heading first as i wanted to work my photos around the heading (i do it ass about some times lol) and don't you just hate it when you are missing some letters - i needed a w and a d so i didn't finish it packed it all up and didn't want to do anymore pages lol - it will probably sit there till the next workshop.

dachlostar - woohoo on yasin's first haircut how cute - was he good to sit nicely while you clipped him i would be too scared i would nick an ear or something lol. i have decided not to get lani's hair cut lol, i want her to have it long so i can put it in pigtails - i love pigtails. jessica was a bit of a tom boy and if i was ever lucky to put her hair up as soon as we walked in the door she would take it out lol.

kellee - hope you are all going nicely up there and plenty of bd action to catch the eggie when its due to arrive lol. how is charlie.

pee - how are you going busy i bet.

well i went and saw my nephew today and OMG he is soooooooo tinnnnny i thought it was a doll in the bassinet - i picked him up omg so light he was 6lb and 45cms big difference to my 8lb plus babies lol. i didn't get clucky i think i was just so nervous holding him it was the first time i felt when holding a baby it would break it was weird. my other sil popped in with her 5wk old and he is a little cutie i was holding him and i swear the way he just stared at me was amazing i swear he was checking me right out lol. lani looked positively huge amongst these babies so sad my baby is growing up.

she is pulling up on toys (mainly the fisher price activity table) she goes to standing now legs slightly apart problem is she hasn't quite worked out how to get down she holds on for dear life and yells for help lol. and she is now drumroll crawling on all fours finally i thought she would slug crawl (as we affectionately call it) forever and skip proper crawling. now i can hopefully get away with only 1 outfit a day only the knees will get grubby not the tummy and chest lol (maybe i might even not mop the floors everyday)

anyway am off to check other forums catch you all later.

Pietta Guest

Hello everyone!

Welcome Bon to our little group!! Kellee is going and you've arrived!! LOL at no frilly girl I expect having an older brother would do that to you!

Yasin's first hair cut must have been cute!! I really should get Ryley one. Are you ladies doing 1st hair cuts yourself?

I hope uni is goign well Kellee- I start back tomo!!

My cousin had a little girl today- she named her Grace as well. That name seems to be very popular at the monent- like Ryley.

Nothing too intersting to report. I am going to pass up the full time job and complete my business degree coz i will only be on 32000 f/t and per week with me studying and DH studying (centrelink and part time work) we only end up being $35 worse off!! Not worth my 25 minute drive at 5am!! and all the time i will be missing out on Ryley.

So I am going to apply for a graduate program and my starting wage at somewhere in the government or Telstra or something will be about $45000 and I cant see me getting a $12000 pay rise at Coles in a year!! LOL

Oh well- amazing how qucikly things change in my house

Ryley has decided he wants to explore all over the house and is getting much more confident with his standing and walking along something. I am in no rush at all for him to walk!! hehehe

I gave him a little sip of full cream milk today and he LOVED it!! he kept trying to get me to give him more!

Anyway I am off to bed now- so exhausted!!! I worked my first 9 hour day in a long time yesterday and we were really busy in the deli so I am still recovering.

Take Care Love Peita

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567