Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9 Months - 12 Months October/November '05

Default 9 Months - 12 Months October/November '05

Welcome to the 9 Months to 12 Months thread for October/November 2005!

To have any of your details included in this thread, please reply to this post and a moderator will add you to the list.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in these threads for over 2 months

9 Months to 12 Months List - October/November '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Snowgirl
    State: Berlin, Germany / Sydney, NSW
    Baby's DOB: 21st November, 2004
    Baby's Stats: (at birth) 3320g - 49cm length - 36cm Head
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name: Wolf Patrick
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/snowmonkey
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced due to bad heart rate, caesarean when heart rate dropped further (partially detached placenta it turned out)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Mipsy
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 10th December, 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 5oz (3330gm), Length - 53cm, Head Circ - 31cm,
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Ashleigh Anne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 days overdue, labour started naturally, only 6hr from start to finish, took only 50 minutes to get from 2cm-9cm dilated - she wanted out! vacum used as stuck in transverse (? didn't fully turn in birth canal) position but nil problems.

Forum Name: doe_like_beauty
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11 December 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 9lb 7oz (4290g) Length - 50cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby Name(s): Lily May Ellen
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymayellen/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 week overdue, induced because of high blood pressure.

Forum Name: Beth
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 11th December, 2004
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 53.5cm Head Circ - 37cm
    Baby Name(s): Kaleb John

Forum Name: Colleen
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 15-12-04
    Baby Name(s): Jaykob Brian Anton
    Baby's Website: in my sig
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born by c sec @ royal darwin hospital!!
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: Mel83
    Baby's DOB: 18/12/2004
    Baby Name(s): Julianna Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Eczema
    Notes: Emergency c-section 2.5 weeks early.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Jessica123
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20/12/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 9pounds 9ounces Length -52.5cm Head Circ - 35.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Aidan James
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/a/aidan10122004
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 8 days overdue, induced

Forum Name: hindonly
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 31st December 2004
    Baby Name(s): Cara Katherine
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hindonly/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emer. Caeser : 1hr 10 mins before her edd

Forum Name: Suzie
    State: Tasmania
    Baby's DOB: 11th January 2005
    Baby Name(s): Dominic David William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dommie
    Health Concerns: slight tongue tie,a few problems feeding
    Notes: 3 1/2 weeks early...

Forum Name: Scarlett
    Baby's DOB 6th February, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3390g, 49cm, 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emily Marie
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Wind, day/night confusion
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 6 days early

Forum Name: firsttimedad (Rob)
    Baby's DOB: 7/2/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - W:7p12oz - L:49cm
    Baby Name(s): Nathaniel Jaymes Hoskin
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/nathanieljaymes/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None at this stage.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 5 weeks Prem

Forum Name: Naomi
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14th February, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lb 3oz - 48cms - 34cms
    Baby's Name: Ryan Lewis
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Ended up being a repeat c-section due to turning breech at the last minute.

Here we go again ladies, This is where you left off...

Wow! Well we don't class these as holidays BUT in Lily's 10mths of life she's been on 6 plane trips!! I bet she's going to be a traveller when she's older. lol

I am so proud of us for making a #2 thread! Let's keep chatting...

I have almost finished Aidan's birthday invites, and just quietly, they look awesome! I actually bought a pad of Blue's Clue's invites from ebay but I have 99% decided not to use them and go with these ones that I have put so much work into! Poor guy, I have been chasing around after him with a camera all week to get the perfect photo I can use for the invite. There are 2 or 3 I am happy with so I may send out some different ones. His party will be on the 18th December, obviously a VERY busy time of year, when do you girls think I should send the invites out, keeping in mind I will be in Japan from the 5th - 12th Nov?

I am hoping I get to find out soon if work will take me on permanant part-time, at this stage it is still only classed as temping...

Tegan, 6 plane trips that is a lot! I hope she has frequent flyer membership, if they have one for bubbas?!

jessica - i sent out eliana's invites almost 4 weeks before her party - thought the more in advance the more people could plan but already alot can't come - i know what you mean about trying to get the perfect photo - i have been trying for days to get a photo of eliana with her 4 teeth without food all over her face!

we are off to meet up with eliana's godmother who is up from sydney for business for the day - then im going to look at xmas trees - i have heaps of decorations but no tree - tomorrow ive organised a meet up with all the prenatal families (haven't seen most of them since the bubs were 10 weeks old) so it should be a good day

hope everyone has a great weekend - can't believe it's almost november!!!

Jess I'd say 4 weeks before hand, which would make it about 20th Nov, so you'd be back by then...

I'm not sure whether to make Lily's invites or not. Having a photo with them is a good idea! Still have no idea what cake to make! DF likes them all, so he's no help! lol

WooHoo at making a thread #2!

Wow, Lily and Jaykob sound like two very well-travelled bubs!

Mel, good luck with the xmas tree hunt, and hope you have a lovely day tomorrow!

Jess, I would think if you get time, maybe send out the invites next week before you leave? I would normally say 3-4 weeks before, but like you said, it's a busy time of year so probably the more notice the better. Good luck with work, hope you get some good news!

All is well here (apart from the relentless m/s, but I'll save that for another thread!) Kaleb took his first couple of steps yesterday, wouldn't class it as walking, more like throwing himself from DH to me with a couple of random leg movements, but it was still very exciting. We are going to a 1st birthday party tomorrow, I want to try and get a photo of Kaleb with a party hat on to try and use on his bday invitations so I'll see how we go!

Forum Name: kmh
    Baby's DOB: 4/11/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 8pounds 4ounces
    Gender of Baby: girl
    Baby Name(s): madison grace
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (induced with an c-section to follow, madison was in scn for 48 hours due to temp, mummy was sick as well

Beth goodluck with getting a photo of Kaleb with a party hat on. I'd try but Lily absolutely hates anything on her head. Hard enough trying to keep a head bow on there for half an hour!

Not much happening here. I think Lily has Thrush on her girly bits, i feel terrible. Poor girl. It doesn't seem to bother her at all though which is good.

Not feeling very well at the moment, hoping it's m/s coz i want a damn BFP soon! lol (have gotten 4 BFNs this month and im 17DPO with rising temps, weird!

Welcome kmh - your details are all added

Hi kmh, welcome to the forum, look forward to chatting with you. Do you have plans for Madison's birthday next week?

Oh, poor Lily! Good to hear it's not bothering her though. Tegan, I hope you get the BFP you want, you must be going crazy waiting!

Welcome kmh!

Beth yes going crazy here lol.

Lily is starting to walk while holding onto furniture now. She's so clever! The other day she was holding onto my hands standing up and i let go and she didnt realise and she just stood there for a few seconds then realised what happened and grabbed me quickly and then started sulking, poor girl. But least i know she can do it! lol

Well i got a few photos done of Lily at the shopping centre yesterday. One was yellow daisies and flower pots and she was sitting in the middle flower put, sooo cute! Another was a nuddy shot with white daisies around her and the other was a Christmas theme one. She wasn't too impressed in the end so i don't think we ghot a smile for xmas one but thats ok, you don't have to buy them all. Picking them up next week...

Lily is getting to be a clever little chickie. The only thing she will drink out of a bottle is her milk, she knows how to drink out of a popper with the straw and knows that's where juice comes from and she knows water comes from a cup(she can drink from that if we hold the cup at an angle of course) She won't drink anything but what is meant to be in it. Like we tried to give her water in a bottle and she wouldn't drink it but let her drink it from a cup and she did!

Tegan, that sounds soooo cute!

Welcome kmh.

Not much news here, I am working tomorrow and Wednesday, doing the BBQ thing on Tuesday, then rest of the week I will be preparing for Japan. Will be leaving home about 7am on Saturday morning. I am really excited but still very nervous about missing my boy #-o

Work did ring me on Friday, to say that they can only keep me temping. Was not impressed AT ALL, so off I go again looking for permanant part-time work. It's either that or sell stuff on ebay, so I need to keep up with something I can make/buy for cheap to sell on ebay for profit!!

Have a good time in Japan Jess, why are you going?

I'd love to seel stuff on eBay but no one will bid on my things! I don't get how other people can sell stuff and the bid keeps going up where as mine either stays at 99c and thats all i get or noone bids at all! How do you do it? lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend, it's been very quiet in here.

Tegan, those photos sound so cute! Hope you will post them for us to see. Are you still waiting around for BFP? Hope you get an answer soon!

Jess, what a bugger about work! I will keep trying to brainstorm for you.

Had a good weekend, Kaleb had a great time at the birthday party, didn't get any good photos of him for his invitations, so will have to think of another plan.

tegan - have you decided on a cake yet? i have taken the stress out of it (as much as i wanted to make eliana a cake) i saw a gorgeous one at the donut shop so she is having a hot pink number one donut with flowers all over it - much easier to take to the park! how is lily's thrush - hopefully it has cleared up by now - lily will be walking in no time - your shopping centre photos sounds so cute - you will have to put them on your website so we can see

beth - hope the m/s is much better this week - how cute that kaleb is trying to walk - did you manage to get a party hat photo? i took some of eliana in a party dress yesterday at DP's mum's (needed it for the paper as she gets to be the birthday child of the week)

kmh - welcome - eliana was in scn for 48 hours due a temp too - no doubt she is thriving now

jess - not too many more sleeps till japan - enjoy every moment cause it will be over before you know it - im sure aidan will be so excited to see you when you get back

our meet up in the park with the mums & dads from our prenatal class went really well - it wasn't too hot & we followed the shade around - it was great to see how much they had all grown & hard to believe that this time last year none of them were here!! didn't find a xmas tree i like yet but will try & get one this week & put the tree up early as eliana is pointing to them in the shops & figured i may as well get as much use out of it (i hate having to pack it all away!) im slowly getting everything organised for eliana's birthday party - about half of the people have replied so i have a rough idea on how much food i will need - looks like eliana's next two teeth will be down before the end of the week - she has become really clingy & some days just wont' sit on the floor by herself!

No Mel still havent decided on a cake lol Eliana's sounds yummy!

Jess yep still waiting on the BFP, and will find out in about 5hrs lol. I got the BT done this morning!

Will post the photos of Lily a week from Thursday when i get them

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast