Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born April 06 #4

Hi everyone,

Amanda - I am hearing you on the toy sale, I was at the Kmart one at 8am, it was a nightmare, luckily I didn't have tyron with me so I could just cruise around, $400 and a full shopping trolley later I was home! I have my list for Target so will be in and out!!

Well last night we had our best sleep ever, I put Tyron to be at 8pm and I woke him up at 7:45 because I was worried that he had been asleep that long! Although he must of been moving a lot in his sleep as when I went in he was upside down in his cot!!

Back to work for me on Monday so I am enjoying my last full week at home!

Hope you are all well!

Morning ladies (abs must still be in Canberra?)

Just wanted to let you know Anna, that I get that stabbing pain too - I don't remember it being so bad the first time around, but can be quite painful this time. It feels like needles, it's horrible!

I'll post properly this afternoon, I'm off to the gym for a personal training session - OMG she kills me!!

Be back later

Bel

Jacci - I also made the mistake of putting Caden down too early last night. Fed him at 830 and put him down and he was wide awake at 5:30am desperate for a feed, not going to make that mistake again for a while! though after then he slept until 10am. I've been expressing to try and have enough in a bottle for him on Saturday, then DH and I are going to go out for a movie and leaving Caden with my MIL. Just a bit excited and a little nervous of the thought of him getting hungry and deciding to not take the bottle while I am not there. Can't imagine what my bb's will be like tomorrow after giving them a work out today.
    gotta go, my little man is calling.

i am envious of all you girls who can put there baby down at 8.30 and not have to get back up till the morning.
    i am still getting up between 3-4.30am every night!.

daytime sleeps???? how much daytime sleep does your baby have??? charlie is a catnapper, i try to get him to have 2 good sleeps a day. one is normally when i am walking about 9 am - he sleeps in the pram for about 1 hour and then i put him back down at 2pm but he hardly sleeps then. Coz he doesn't like to sleep through the day when it gets to about 7.30 - 8pm he is buggered and has to go to sleep! then thats it for the night - I would like to hold him out till about 10pm and then puyt him to bed.

Hi Jacci,

Tyron basically only sleeps for 45 minutes at a go during the day, he is awake for an hour and a half, then sleeps for 45 minutes then is awake etc.. He has a 45 minute catnap at around 5:30 then I bath him etc.. and he goes down at 8. I feed Tyron probably 20-30mls more each feed during the day and have found this keeps him going during the night??

Hello everyone

Seems I never get time to post these days though catch up on how everyone's little bundles are coming along - can you believe how fast it's going?!

Amber only cat naps during the day aswell, though over the past week I am starting to have my suspicions on whether she's starting to teeth because the poor lil' muffin's been so unsettled and barely sleeping at all during the day and pretty much not letting me put her down or go out of site. She is still sleeping through the night though so not complaining to loudly. She usually goes down between 10 and 11 at night and wakes between 6.30 and 7.30 in the morning.

Arent the toy sales just dangerous! I have absolutley no idea what to get Amber for Christmas - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

I am crook as a dog with a cold at the moment, really sucks when you're sick and gotta still soldier on when all you feel like doing is snuggling in bed! On that note, off to do yet another load of washing!

I'm spewing the toy sale starts tomorrow but we go away tomorrow till sunday night, by the time i get to go all the good stuff will be gone.... i really wanna get the porta cot 1/2 price for $89 went there today but no way i can layby it b4 the sale starts

Nixon only cat naps during the day, i havent actually timed to see how long he is getting during the day but he generally goes down about 10.30-11pm and stays till 6-7am.
    i bragged about his big sleep 2 nights ago so last night he woke at 4am and wouldnt settle brought him in with me till 7am.... but then he goes back to bed for another 2-3hrs, the rest we are either out and about and he drifts in and out of sleep or stays in rocker/floor/swing my arms during the day.

Bel- thats sounds just like it! not nice at all, hey!! was hoping it would be gone by now, but no such luck.... Hope your gym session went well!!Josiah is such a cutie!!He looks like a little chubba too!
    NIckers- bugger on the toy sale for you!Is there anyone who can get it for you?? I would get one for you except it would cost a packet to get it sent from here! LOL

As for sleeping Logan has small sleeps of about 30mins in the morning from 8am then he has a huge sleep of about 3-4hrs from 1pm. then he usally goes down at about 8.30-9pm and sleeps till 5.30-6am then sleeps till 8am. thats pretty much his routine and it works in well with Jaspers nap of an afternoon! its nice when there both asleep I get some Me time!!

Time for a new thread everyone!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678