Thread: Babies Born April 2004

Default Babies Born April 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in April 2004.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

April '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Astrolady
    State: South Australia
    Baby's DOB: 5th April, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl boy
    Baby Name(s): Lachlan James
    Baby's Website: http://www.theastroweb.com/lachlan
    Health Concerns: Slight eczema on back of legs
    Notes: Born 12 days early. Only pain relief was pethadine. Weighed 6lb 5oz, length 47cm

Forum Name: MichelleBrissyMum
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 5th April, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Ashlynn Brooke
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ashydashy/
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: N/A

Forum name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Babies D.O.B.: 12th April, 2004
    Gender of baby: girl
    Baby's NameL Shayla Florence
    Baby's Website: http://www.carefactorzero.net/modules.php?name=gallery
    Health Concerns:None
    Notes:Was induced due to Shayla being 9 days late. Used Gas only and was in labour for 90 minutes

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 22nd April, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Adara
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/adara
    Health Concerns: Loud heart murmur caused by narrowed pulmonary valve. May need surgery in a few years.
    Notes: Waters broke at 38wks 2days, induced at 38wks 5days. Born 6lb 8oz

Hello Girls

I hope this new style gets some other girls to post a bit more regularly or I will have to talk to myself for a while

I just had to re-change Lachlans dressing on his finger since he pulled the other off last night. The one I put on there was pretty grubby so I just replaced it. He has to go back at 3pm and get a proper one put back on it anyway.

Love

me again.

Lachlan had his finger re-dressed today and I also got the doctor to do his 18mth health check. So he weighs 12kg and is 81cm tall He has to go back on Monday for his finger again and the last of his prevnar injections, and then he will have to go back again next thursday.

Love

Guess who!!

Yesterday I was reading the latest TV week and Lachlan was sitting next to me. Anyway they had an image of Ned Flanders from the simpsons in there and Lachlan saw it pointed to it and then pointed to the TV and said something in his own language. So he recognised that he had seen the character before on Tele.

He seems to be alot more aware of stuff than what Kameron was at the same age.

Love

LOL how cute at Lach recognising Ned Flanders!!

I hope his finger is getting better!!

To me it really looks not much different than what it did a week ago, it does look a bit better with the dead skin flap removed, and the doctor says it is looking good too so I guess something is happening, be stuffed if I know what. At least his dressing is still on this morning, that makes a nice change rofl.

Love

Welcome to Lachlan World ..... Population 1

Had Lachlan's last visit today about his finger. Doc said it is about 85% better and has let it go without re-dressing it YAY. I have to keep it well moisturised though so the new skin doesn't keep splitting, but at least i don't have to go back.

Apart from that we are saying two new words. "Baby" and "Hi"

Love

Another quick Lachlan update..

Things are going well with him, about 3 times this week he has woken up and cried around 10pm so we have no idea what that is all about, one night he was still up till 1am !!

We also discovered on Thursday night that he can say Santa. We saw Santa riding around in his sleigh in a supermarket and as clear as it day Lachlan said "Santa" he has said it numerous times since as well so it wasnt a one off thing. So that was pretty cool.

Refuses to have his pic done with him though LOL

Love