Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2005

Default Babies Born April 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in April 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

*Shannon* - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Nellbe - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

April '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Rainny
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 1st April 2005 (April fools boy)
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby Name(s): Jamie
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) IVF baby on first go, he was to be induced on the 4th april but came on his own weighed only 5pounds 2oz

Forum Name: mum5boyz
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 4th April, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3780g 51cm 35cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Jacob Philip Thomas
    Baby's Website: www link under my name
    Notes: 8 days late

Forum Name: LumpyLove
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 8th April, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -8lbs 14 oz Length 53cm - Head Circ - 35cm
    [b]Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Pheonix Skylar
    Baby's Website: working on it
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) high temps
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2 weeks late

Forum Name: Fi
    Baby's DOB: 11th April 2005, 23:09
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3450g- Length 53.5cm - Head Circ 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Jenna Morine
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/spuddw/
    Health Concerns: None so far.....
    Notes: 11 days late

Forum Name:skyebubble
    State: victoria
    Baby's DOB: 18th April 2005
    Baby Name(s):Lewis
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns 7 days early

Forum Name: pigeonpairmum
    Baby's DOB: 23rd April 2005
    Baby Name(s): Jaylen Mikhael
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) eczema!!
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 1 day early!!!

Hello!!!!!

Well welcome to any mummies that have babies born in this month too. Bloody Aries children - they are a handful!!
    Hopefully some of you lurkers out there will come and post in here, and we will get more people to chat to! We wont bite - I promise!!

So - I will post in here if we get more mummies, otherwise I guess you will find me split between March and May where there are more people to talk to.

Fi

Fi - your going to be very lonely in here considering Nat and Kayla aren`t on all that often. I wonder how Kayla is doing, I hope she got her bleeding sorted out.

Fi: Just popped in to say hello.
    Maybe this could be your own private thread where people come to visit you and we are only allowed to talk about the beautiful Miss Jenna..lol
    Hope some friends come to play soon.
    Bec

Hi Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there really only 4 of us with bubs born April 2005??

Well my baby id DUE in April LOL.. but I could still talk to you so you dont look looney LOL

LOL you guys - I feel very special that you have come in to say hello.

Yes Nat- there are only 4 of us (really only the 2 of us since Kayla is hardly ever on anymore!!)
    Why were out babies naughty and late?

I'm super sunburnt. I walked to the park for a little meet up, and by the time I've got home, I'm red red red!!! I'd say this lot will peel. Bum.

Ouchies Fi!! Hope the sunburn calms down a bit. I'm a shocker for getting sunburnt - I only have to pop my head outside and I'm gone thanks to my pale skin. I'm normally smoother in sunscreen all year round 8-[
    Well can't blame being late bubs on their sex since there's one of each LOL! I'm sure Jacob was in there thinking, today....... nah can't be bothered, maybe tomorrow or the next day LOL.
    He's actually been having a lovely nap this afternoon. I put him down at 1 after lunch and he's still snoozing away. Hope this doesn't mean I'm in for a late night.

Hi Alison and welcome!!! Look forward to getting to know you better.

Jacob and I have playgroup at 10 this morning. Just hoping he wakes up from his nap shortly so we aren't rushing like last week. I was so impressed with the atmosphere at this playgroup last week when we went for the first time. I've never had any luck with playgroups in the past so I'm hoping last week wasn't a once off 8-[

Well we are very chatty for only a few of us!!
    Welcome Alison to the thread where late babies were the go. LOL.
    I hear ya on the furniture - Jenna is just as bad! She knocked her head at least 3 times tonight, and was still trying to get up on everything. I've been told she'll be walking by Chrissie - even my mum thinks so, and its scares me. She looks too little to be walking!!

Anyway - welcome to BB, and I hope you enjoy

Nat - good luck with the playgroup - I hope its great! and stays great......

Fi

Well Jacob managed to sleep through the majority of playgroup time so we ended up staying home #-o I was thinking about waking him to go but decided a cranky little boy at playgroup just wouldn't be fun. He's been getting a little more aggressive with his rocking back and forth on his knees and he has worked out how to wedge his feet against the couch to get a better grip - too funny!!

rainny Guest

Hi I am new to BB...
    I have a son born on the 1st April 2005 - yes an April fools baby.... and boy did he fool us...
    Well hopefully will get to read more about your little one and check out more on BB.
    Rainny

Welcome Rainny!! Yippee another April baby!
    It is fairly quiet in here at the moment isn't it. Let me see what have we been up to??? Jacob has missed playgroup the last couple of weeks since it's during his naptime. He still hasn't "crawled" yet but is happily rolling and pulling himself around on the floor.
    He did sit up all by himself on Tuesday! One minute he was rolling around on the floor and the next he just looked up at me and laughed. Go figure. It would have to be my child that does everything out of whack LOL!

\/ He did it!!!!!!!!!!!! \/

Not just a little but across the whole lounge laughing his head off!!!!!!!

Jacob can now offically crawl and I have been chasing him all eveing LOL!

Yes..... Jenna has been crawling for a few weeks now, and only getting quicker. She has this thing now where she comes barrelling up to me, and starts pulling herself up on me - pick me up mumma!!
    Sleeping appalingly at the mo, lots of disgusting poos. Like totally gross - back to front poo. YUCK. We think its from the kiwifruit we gave her on Tuesday. She has a red bum now from maybe the acid in the poo? No more kiwis.....
    Her two bottom teeth popped through at the same time last week, and I think the top ones are starting to make noises too.
    Ummmmmm - thats all I can think of!!

Hi Rainny. My first EDD was April 1st, but then that got revised back to March 31st. Turns out I was the fool as she arrived 2 weeks late!! D'OH!! Welcome to BB, and I hope you enjoy the site.

Yay on the crawling Nat. Although really - is it a yay? ](*,) Just more work as far as I can see!!!

Fi

rainny Guest

Hi All
    Well thank you for your welcomes and I would love to join the list of April babies...so here are the details:
    Forum Name: Rainny
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 1st April 2005 (April fools boy)
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl BOY
    Baby Name(s): Jamie
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) IVF baby on first go, he was to be induced on the 4th april but came on his own weighed only 5pounds 2oz

Fi I agree not sure if it's a yeah or a ](*,) LOL! It was just so funny watching him actually move since he's been rocking for weeks.

Jacob had his 8 month check up this morning - how time flies!! He's now 7.6kgs and 70cms long. Eating everything and anything too!

It's funny how what bub eats affects their poop. We went out for dinner on Sunday night for Matthew's 15th birthday and let Jacob try some green jelly. Well on Monday morning it resurfaced! His morning poop was emerald green. During the course of the day his poops were all so many different shades of green you could do a paint chart LOL.

Welcome again Rainny and a welcome to your little man Jamie

Debbie Lee Guest

Nat: Yay for Jacob crawling!!!! What a clever little thing. LOL @ his emerald-green poo... delightful!

Yay for Jenna's teeth! Has she bit you yet, Fi? Sorry to hear she hasn't been sleeping. Oh dear @ the Kiwi... give it a month or so and she'll probably be able to have it with no troubles at all!

Welcome Rainny and Jamie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast